Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Guest leangym0787
Just now, Le apple said:

Got gay people handsome people a lot ?

Subjective topic. Lol. My definition of hansum may not be yours. Theres a few not bad quite lean body here i guess. Gay or not im not too sure. My gaydar is terrible. 

8 minutes ago, leangym0787 said:

Subjective topic. Lol. My definition of hansum may not be yours. Theres a few not bad quite lean body here i guess. Gay or not im not too sure. My gaydar is terrible. 

Lol, so ang moh daddy bear could have actually been straight? And u have super seduction skills?

Edited by Luke321

Friendly doesnt mean 1 has to take for granted, eg if yunomori has more and More customers turning it into a gay spa, let’s see whether mgt will take real actions

google is our best teacher, everyone knws how to google keywords like gay and onsen 

it will lead them to bW too

shared in other thread, cameras r everywhere

incld those decent spas in 5stars hotel (changing area)sg and capsule hotels’ changing area(jp)

dont b naive, guys 

whixh era we r in?

so long data like nric and videos r used for security purposes, nothing is not track-able

10 hours ago, leangym0787 said:

Lol. But i guess its just asian being asian. Conservative and such. Not all are as daring i guess. 

Suddenly it seems crowded here now anyways. Looks like the onsen is making good business with its early bird promotion. 

Only the 1st 2 bath seems warm enough for me, the rest are just too hot and the cold water is way too cold. Lol.

The sauna temp is just right and the steam is a little on the cool side.

But had fun seducing that ang mo daddy bear in the steam room. So cuddly. 

Meanwhile, gonna rest a while now. 

any comments from juzabishanguy......?

4 hours ago, paulsmith1 said:

Anyone actually cum in the steamroom or sauna before?

So many cummers,

Everybody cums there to cum...

Especially at the happy hour timing.....you can see full house cumming.

Fully seated round and still standing in the session.

Best part is that Str8 also happily enjoying the scene

Edited by chargingbull
1 hour ago, earth_tone said:

I always thought he's talking cock until I witnessed it.

Every sitting space was taken up. 

I wonder was there like an unspoken timing where everyone just auto-flocked into the steamroom, and started wanking...

That explains the morning soapy floor! Normal cleaning will not be able to work on that floor, they need to soap-soak it overnight.

Was there any straight men inside or not, I do not know.

No one can verify that.

Time? 

The only way to prove is to have more guys writing about it and sharing their testimonials. But I’m guessing people are not actively sharing either because 1) they don’t want the place to be flagged ao as to continually enjoy this “secret” haven or 2) it’s really far from truth (as proclaimed by people like chargingbull).

I have done some simple online keyword research and I’m surprised to actually find a blogger’s review of the spa peppered with the gay elements mentioned here: https://www.notchbad.com/travel/yunomori-onsen-sg/

If you are to lazy to scroll through, here’s his experience of the steam with a friend (presumably straight from the contextual description): This is where things got weird. While the room was small, there was ample space to accommodate about 15 pax comfortable. For some strange reason, I noticed a group of 6 guys huddled in one particular corner. Thinking that there might be a television there or something, I beckoned for my friend to check it out. This is one time where curiosity killed the cat. My friend walked forward to that corner, and turned back abruptly. He then told me to evacuate the room immediately. To his horror, that was the corner where un-straight men were straightening each other out, if you know what I mean. Till this day, my friend is still emotionally scarred.

It simply means 6 men were wanking each other in the corner of the steamroom. Just bear in mind that his review was done in 2016 and it was around “happy hour” time (after 6 to 8).

So is it truly still as happening today? The only way to find out is for me to try out the onsen. 

3 hours ago, Hokkvlgr said:

The only way to prove is to have more guys writing about it and sharing their testimonials. But I’m guessing people are not actively sharing either because 1) they don’t want the place to be flagged ao as to continually enjoy this “secret” haven or 2) it’s really far from truth (as proclaimed by people like chargingbull).

I have done some simple online keyword research and I’m surprised to actually find a blogger’s review of the spa peppered with the gay elements mentioned here: https://www.notchbad.com/travel/yunomori-onsen-sg/

If you are to lazy to scroll through, here’s his experience of the steam with a friend (presumably straight from the contextual description): This is where things got weird. While the room was small, there was ample space to accommodate about 15 pax comfortable. For some strange reason, I noticed a group of 6 guys huddled in one particular corner. Thinking that there might be a television there or something, I beckoned for my friend to check it out. This is one time where curiosity killed the cat. My friend walked forward to that corner, and turned back abruptly. He then told me to evacuate the room immediately. To his horror, that was the corner where un-straight men were straightening each other out, if you know what I mean. Till this day, my friend is still emotionally scarred.

It simply means 6 men were wanking each other in the corner of the steamroom. Just bear in mind that his review was done in 2016 and it was around “happy hour” time (after 6 to 8).

So is it truly still as happening today? The only way to find out is for me to try out the onsen. 

Sometimes no need to go steamroom or sauna to see guys wanking. Sometimes at the Onsen pools, you can see a row of 4-5 guys sitting side by side close to another, with their hands under water and bobbing movements with their shoulders....I have witnessed that at least a few times  on weekend nights. 

About 3pm today. U both strucked a conversation near the bench beside the cold pool. So sweet of the fit guy to catch the fly for the other younger guy.

Hope both of you will continue to have a good chat at the dinning area. Happy Valentine's day to you too both! Could be the start of something. And play safe tonight if u both get to that stage.

30 minutes ago, speckygeek said:

About 3pm today. U both strucked a conversation near the bench beside the cold pool. So sweet of the fit guy to catch the fly for the other younger guy.

Hope both of you will continue to have a good chat at the dinning area. Happy Valentine's day to you too both! Could be the start of something. And play safe tonight if u both get to that stage.

creepy

21 hours ago, earth_tone said:

I always thought he's talking cock until I witnessed it.

Every sitting space was taken up. 

I wonder was there like an unspoken timing where everyone just auto-flocked into the steamroom, and started wanking...

That explains the morning soapy floor! Normal cleaning will not be able to work on that floor, they need to soap-soak it overnight.

Was there any straight men inside or not, I do not know.

No one can verify that.

When is this "happy hour", because I definitely didn't see this, even when it was 30 minutes to closing time.

9 hours ago, Hokkvlgr said:

..........oh pleeease do be extra careful.......

otherwise you will be EMOTIONALLY scarred !!!!

..........but dont worry......

there are many shoulders here in BW for you to cry on............

SERIOUSLY..........

from my all my worldwide Travels......

anywhere in the world.......

so long as there is a Steamroom ........ there is always spontaneous sessions

just like what you are seeing here in the Onsen....

the very same kind of INSTINCTIVE spontaneous behavior always takes place and it is ALL by Body Language........

no need for words spoken..........

it ALWAYS HAPPENS........and Str8 are the ones who want free release too.....!!!

Edited by chargingbull
On 2/11/2019 at 1:16 PM, -Ignored- said:

Friendly doesnt mean 1 has to take for granted, eg if yunomori has more and More customers turning it into a gay spa, let’s see whether mgt will take real actions

google is our best teacher, everyone knws how to google keywords like gay and onsen 

it will lead them to bW too

shared in other thread, cameras r everywhere

incld those decent spas in 5stars hotel (changing area)sg and capsule hotels’ changing area(jp)

dont b naive, guys 

whixh era we r in?

so long data like nric and videos r used for security purposes, nothing is not track-able

for your information......

the other side of the Onsen is also full of Lesbians !!!!!

so ............how ???

maybe they should make the  Onsen Unisex, ............

Male and Female Together like in Europe or USA........

the TV SCREEN in the Onsen Area have Pin Hole Ultra HD Video Cameras at the Top Centre of the Screen .......

Edited by chargingbull