Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Surprisingly Fri is pretty crowded eventhou don't have the 1 for 1. Probably it's weekend people chillex, have fun & let their hair down.
Thinking Mon won't be that crowded I went the last time. That was the night onsener sat close to each other in the pool & in the steam room. Touched the guy next to me (not intentionally). Can imagine how crowded? But nice bonding ;) Maybe due to Monday blue people recharge, enjoy the promo. Also 1 pool was down people squeeze.
Tue & Wed (inbetween) not so pack I suppose.
Btw is the soda pool up & running?

Edited by share

13 march wed

7pm

you are the tann dude with shaved head standing at near 1.8m. So tann as you swim every mid noon at safra. I try to make eye contact with u but u seems shy giving mixed signals. I think you are discreet but do PM me here to befriend or just smile or share machine with me if u see me in the gym ya. I am harmless and friendly.

5 hours ago, share said:

Surprisingly Fri is pretty crowded eventhou don't have the 1 for 1. Probably it's weekend people chillex, have fun & let their hair down.
Thinking Mon won't be that crowded I went the last time. That was the night onsener sat close to each other in the pool & in the steam room. Touched the guy next to me (not intentionally). Can imagine how crowded? But nice bonding ;) Maybe due to Monday blue people recharge, enjoy the promo. Also 1 pool was down people squeeze.
Tue & Wed (inbetween) not so pack I suppose.
Btw is the soda pool up & running?

Yes, soda pool is up for a number of days already.

6 hours ago, Toniboy said:

Don’t know if we are talking about the same guy. He is quite tall and does look kinda shy. Quite an eye candy.

went in the evening, at first there was this tanned muscular guy with black rimmed specs. then came this even more muscular bodybuilder who got everyone's attention with his bod & nice butt (yum yum):D

I was there at 9pm last night.  There was 3 hot fit guys, one of whom is a regular there.  But they no action as usual.

Towards closing, the rest of the peeps go into steam room but all look see.  Finally I just rub mine hard and free show for all lor..... One cannot tahan sat beside me rub for me lol.  In the end we went outside toilet for hot complete action lol.

Anyways, the steam room seems to be hotter and I think management deliberately turn it hotter and the older staff seems to be coming in regularly to check.....