Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

34 minutes ago, chargingbull said:

for your information......

the other side of the Onsen is also full of Lesbians !!!!!

so ............how ???

maybe they should make the  Onsen Unisex, ............

Male and Female Together like in Europe or USA........

the TV SCREEN in the Onsen Area have Pin Hole Ultra HD Video Cameras at the Top Centre of the Screen .......

Erm

i hve no say over the females’ side

but i dont think females find another female touching as disgusting.....

Date: 20 Feb Wednesday afternoon 4:30-5:45pm

You were with a friend with short hair. Saw you both went in and out of the sauna and steam room. We exchange glances many times when we’re sitting quite close in the steam room. Later on you both hooked up with another tall good looking (with exec blue shirt and dark pants) guy. 

We bump into each other again at the locker at 5:45pm and I overheard you said you have another appointment at 6pm so you’re running super late. We exchanged glances many times, I wanted to reach out but you keep chatting with that exec blue shirt guy. 

You were wearing a maroon t shirt, jeans and carrying a khakis messenger bag. Your locker number is 30. 

Me: tall guy with dark frame glasses (I only wear it in the locker room). My locker number is 25. 

HMU if you see this. You can find me in telegram darkframeglasses.

Edited by Kian T
1 hour ago, Leancut said:

There were like 5 people in the steam room jerking with each other’s and all have really good bods, especially there were lean muscled guys with hot big cocks.

I was there today for the first time but saw only 1 young dude with extremely good body (8-pack and all). The other younger guys who came in after 2pm mostly have lean bods and look good. Other than a daring Japanese-looking, buff middle-aged guy who wasn’t shy to show everyone in the steam room his magnificent hard-on, I didn’t witness any action throughout my visit.

A pity I didn’t get to see the grand jerk-off session as it probably happened after I left at 3-ish.

Guest Sport-coholic
12 hours ago, Leancut said:

What a scene this afternoon. Anyone witness it?

12 hours ago, Leancut said:

There were like 5 people in the steam room jerking with each other’s and all have really good bods, especially there were lean muscled guys with hot big cocks.

You are funny. You had seen and still asked if others had seen. Did you think it was a mirage?

Guest MsiaBoy
On 2/21/2019 at 6:48 PM, Leancut said:

Wow. Quite happening there