Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

My first time to Yunomori yesterday (Sunday) early evening. Never been to an onsen before so it was a novel experience. Though it reminds me of the water spas in Spain. Just love seeing men happy being naked with not too much towel dance. Equally pleased to see guys with shaved cock and balls. Looks so much cleaner. 

It took a while for me to figure out what's permissible, and what's not. Will definitely go back. Had any one tried their massage services? Any good? 

24 minutes ago, hard pecs said:

My first time to Yunomori yesterday (Sunday) early evening. Never been to an onsen before so it was a novel experience. Though it reminds me of the water spas in Spain. Just love seeing men happy being naked with not too much towel dance. Equally pleased to see guys with shaved cock and balls. Looks so much cleaner. 

It took a while for me to figure out what's permissible, and what's not. Will definitely go back. Had any one tried their massage services? Any good? 

Their massage is quite good! 

Do try.