Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

3 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Firstly its not a gay sauna. All preferences and ages patronize here. Secondly, if you guys wanna play its up to you but if people complain, the management will do something about it. 

Also, the same rules and etiquette apply for all onsen, including dipping your towel into the pool . 

https://www.yunomorionsen.com/singapore/tips/

I’ve got no problem playing by the rules I just need to know before I walk in the door. The way it’s spoken about here gives very confusing advice,

50 minutes ago, Lamb2460 said:

I’ve got no problem playing by the rules I just need to know before I walk in the door. The way it’s spoken about here gives very confusing advice,

Which part you confused? 

51 minutes ago, Lamb2460 said:

None of your explanation. But I’m always hearing members offering 1 for 1 deals or non members asking as if it’s some Uber exclusive place and it’s the hottest

tick in town.

Likely because its the one and only onsen in Singapore. 

2 hours ago, Lamb2460 said:

None of your explanation. But I’m always hearing members offering 1 for 1 deals or non members asking as if it’s some Uber exclusive place and it’s the hottest

tick in town.

Also one for one is because its half price cheaper ($20 dollars instead of $40) and to enjoy that perk you need to become member. Non member can also look for member to pair. 

On 3/1/2021 at 11:18 AM, Tim Lee said:

Hi all 

I am a non-member . Looking for a member to share 1 for 1 on 3 March -Wed at noon time or earlier .

Plse PM if you are also thinking of going on Wed .

Thank you .

i am going on 3 March tomorrow about noon time. i tot member 1 for 1 only 7pm onwards? noon time no discount eh

54 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

My colleague recommended this place to work. There’s sports free wifi that you can use. You can also go to resting area to take a nap when tired.

Its a gd suggestion but i must warn u:

During meals u won't be able to do ur work coz the ladies chat & are very loud/noisy so difficult for anyone to concentrate with a laptop with all that noise. 

thanks. yeah the dining area quite noisy. end up i bring my laptop inside the napping area. 

when i ask the receptionist, is there any working station here. She said, dont have, come here to relax, not to work. Hmmmm .... also true lah but sometimes u know our job nature always got something urgent one. 

46 minutes ago, fabianc said:

dropped by today, it's kind of cruisy. not enjoyable if you're looking for some peace and quiet :(

Well it is usually quieter around lunch period.

But then I usually avoid the sauna and steam room, because the human traffic tends to be higher there.

On 3/1/2021 at 4:49 PM, ivanl said:

What should someone who has never been to Onsen before know about the place

Oh thats easy. Go to the gents section, scan the electronic key thingie at the towel counter, get your large and small towel. Go to locker, strip totally naked and only carry with you the small towel and your key bracelet. Once you shut the locker door, try to open it without scanning to ensure properly locked. Open door to onsen area, drink at the cooler and then go shower first. Try to remember to wash the shower seats before using. See big poster on wall to understand what to do. While in onsen, do not soak your head under the pool waters nor soak your small towel in the pools. Try to alternate hot and cold pool usage to improve blood circulation. Enjoy.

On 2/18/2021 at 9:28 PM, fightingfist said:

i like the guy who was jerking off once he entered the dry sauna for everyone to see irregardless of str8 or not....

and when nobody gave attention to his jerking-off show, he turned around and went to the steam room, and he jerked off in front of eveyone....

and likewise, he would do it again in the dry sauna and then the steam room.....

the philipino staff walked into the dry sauna when everyone was having a hard-time, dont know what he was looking for or checking, and he obviously saw us jerking our hard-things..... he simply couldn't be bothered......

didn't know this place is so much fun.

i really think membership is worth the fun.

Pls do such brainless activities at your own risk. Police have come to the onsen before due to complaints arising from such activites. If you r dumb enough to do it then please also be prepared to be complained about and to get caught. Only reason why you haven't been caught is due to luck, once that runs out then please pray hard.

On 2/23/2021 at 4:17 PM, Sportychn said:

Is it fun inside this place? Am curious

The onsen is not meant for fun but rather, rest and relaxation. However, some folks those in here and others would attempt to have fun there at their own risk, which depends on luck. You want to be safe just go gay saunas for proper fun.

On 3/2/2021 at 1:07 PM, Lamb2460 said:

That’s why I’m asking, but can you play there? What is the great appeal? I must go to see for myself. 

Simple. You are NOT supposed to play there as the area is not a gay sauna. If you wish to fully indulge and immerse yourself into gay fun please just go to gay sauna where you can play to your hearts content without fearing of complaints and police. Folks doing it there are just trying out luck and for thrill. Once luck runs out then its a different matter altogether.

17 minutes ago, juzabishanguy said:

Simple. You are NOT supposed to play there as the area is not a gay sauna. If you wish to fully indulge and immerse yourself into gay fun please just go to gay sauna where you can play to your hearts content without fearing of complaints and police. Folks doing it there are just trying out luck and for thrill. Once luck runs out then its a different matter altogether.

I have to agree with you. I left after an hour. It was out of control. People didn’t even stop playing when you walked into the sauna. I think if you’re going to be that blatant go to a gay sauna. Was definitely a show though. ;) 

3 hours ago, juzabishanguy said:

Ohh i was planning to go to this spa, but since they said many people are having fun there i might think twice again, really not there for fun

7 hours ago, Branson69 said:

I have to agree with you. I left after an hour. It was out of control. People didn’t even stop playing when you walked into the sauna. I think if you’re going to be that blatant go to a gay sauna. Was definitely a show though. ;) 

I was there since 2+ but I didn’t see any fun though! Maybe I was blind

On a side note, the hot caucasian looked pretty yummy hahah does he frequent the onsen often?