Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

21 Nov, Monday evening.

We were at the shoe lockers at around the same, 7pm. I was with my friend and you were alone. You wore a grey and I think palecyellow sports tee and grey shorts, just above knee length. 

Towards closing, we were both at the sink area in the steam room. You on the bench and me leaning agianst the sink area. I was trying to get to know you but didn't know how to. Then the staff came to announce they are closing and that was it.  Everyone went out and started getting ready to leave the place. 

You are very my type and I'll like to know you better.

17 hours ago, swimboisg said:

Was crazy crowded just now but managed to have some quick fun~ 🙃

Yes... Surprising big crowd...

Monday 1500 hrs ++......and 2115 hrs (B4 the cleaners) ... Everyone was in action

Edited by highintensity1992

Dec 8

Yunomori onsen

Just before closing

You are the tall fit guy with fair complexion. I like your confidence, you didn't bother to use the small towel. You sat next to me in the steam room then followed me to the dry sauna.

Later on you came to sit next to me in the silky bath and tried to initiate something with me. Sorry I did not reciprocate because I'm not used to hooking up so openly. I'm a shy person. Plus, the staff came to announce it was closing time. 😂

You're really hot and hope maybe you can DM me here.