Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

WARNING! there is a black sheep in the gay community at the Onsen. (He reports activities happening in the steamroom and sauna to the attendant.) 

Date 3rd Feb 

Time: he arrives around 3pm +

Ive heard bad things about this guy(He is gay as I've seen with my own eyes him playing with someone in the steamroom sometime ago)  before jus didn't know he will turn so sour after being rejected and went reporting to the Onsen attendant that there are activities happening, my Fren saw with his own 2 eyes tat he indicated to the Onsen attendant that there are 3 guys inside the steam-room doing hanky panky stuff but it wasn't true. 

Those guys who are there that day around 3-6pm will know who he is cos after the incident happens, everyone is warning all about his behaviour.

Becareful of him everyone. I heard someone say they wanna post a pic of his face in all the gay chat groups/telegram and warn everyone about him.

Edited by ReActiVate
On 2/6/2023 at 2:21 PM, ReActiVate said:

WARNING! there is a black sheep in the gay community at the Onsen. (He reports activities happening in the steamroom and sauna to the attendant.) 

Date 3rd Feb 

Ive heard bad things about this guy(He is gay as I've seen with my own eyes him playing with someone in the steamroom sometime ago)  before jus didn't know he will turn so sour after being rejected and went reporting to the Onsen attendant that there are activities happening, my Fren saw with his own 2 eyes tat he indicated to the Onsen attendant that there are 3 guys inside the steam-room doing hanky panky stuff but it wasn't true. 

Those guys who are there that day around 3-6pm will know who he is cos after the incident happens, everyone is warning all about his behaviour.

Becareful of him everyone. I heard someone say they wanna post a pic of his face in all the gay chat groups/telegram and warn everyone about him.

Typical sour grape queen i think he got issue with his brain connection 🤭🤪

On 2/6/2023 at 2:21 PM, ReActiVate said:

Date 3rd Feb 

Got more details?  Height, weight, age, race, general look, any tattoos, etc?

On 2/8/2023 at 8:30 PM, swimboisg said:

Often see many guys hanging around, obviously want some fun, but no one wants to make the first move. End up overheating and going home dehydrated and sad. 

95% of the guys there are obviously looking for fun and only takes one guy to start playing and everyone will join the fun~ 🙃

Um...instead of becoming dehydrated and sad wouldn't u be cool and happy if u were u be at Hook or a proper gay sauna?? Juz wondering...