Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

To the cute guy in no.1 sides, and wearing black CK underwear and who left at about 8.45pm on 21st Dec, msg me if u see this. I'd have bought u coffee if u had followed me to the cafe. So here i am giving a shout out. I'd like to get to know you :)

Its my first time there, and was too shy to return your courtesy smile when I entered. But otherwise I'm friendly 

Edited by starlightsg

21 Dec, Wed

to the guy w the speedo tanline, we were exhibiting a bit to each other towards closing time at the shower area and were beside each other but couldnt do much in the end cuz of other ppl cmg. i think u're hot, hope to see u again or connect :)

also sorry if i was creepy to follow u to the carpark, i just thought we might be able to continue somewhere else... and i wasnt rly sure if u gave me signals

Edited by bbbboy
17 hours ago, sprintkayak said:

I've never been to an Onsen or to Yunomori. Have some KWM vouchers, which I tot of using it to try this place. 

Ca someone enlighte me, any etiquette or what to expect? Do ppl go into the pool naked like in Japan, or do I need to bring my own trunks? How long should I spend there, since the pass is for whole day?

Thinking of going tonight or tmr

Yes everyone is naked. If you’re free, you can spend as much time there as you want. They will provide yukata which u can use in the cafe and rest area.

4 minutes ago, minejastr0 said:

Ya cos today is public holiday. I guess there won’t be 1 for 1

21 minutes ago, minejastr0 said:

There’s 1 for 1 today?

Don't have? I dunno. I thought as long as it's Monday-Thursday that is not a public holiday there will be?

Oh ya I forgot Xmas was on a Sunday. My bad.