Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

46 minutes ago, gotosport said:

What long did you guys usually stay per visit? For weekends, is it more crowded during afternoons or evenings?

Wondering to drop by this long weekend...

I've never been to the onsen on the weekends. Usually drop by after work or when I'm on leave. 

How long I stay depends whether if I go alone with friends. Usually stay longer with friends. 

1 hour ago, gotosport said:

What long did you guys usually stay per visit? For weekends, is it more crowded during afternoons or evenings?

Wondering to drop by this long weekend...

I usually goes in at 7PM for the promo and stays till close... 

For weekend i think the evenings are less crowded but its expensive since there is no promo for the weekend.

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

On 4/26/2017 at 8:18 AM, cookies74 said:

The last time I went there was this hunk with tattoo blatantly masturbating at the corner of the sauna. Rubbing his huge dick but he didn't cum. Wonder what the other people in the room think - they could be straight right?

Edited by chargingbull
2 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

I drop by last Thursday evening, was surprised only charged me $28.46! 

That's their current walk-in offer:

1) 30% discount on evening pass available from Monday - Thursday, 7pm - 11pm
2) Promotion ends on 25th May 2017
3) Promotion not valid with other discounts/promotions

14 hours ago, Salt&Pepper said:

That's their current walk-in offer:

1) 30% discount on evening pass available from Monday - Thursday, 7pm - 11pm
2) Promotion ends on 25th May 2017
3) Promotion not valid with other discounts/promotions

Ic...thanks! no wonder so crowded! haha

Tempted to go again.

Thanks to the guy whom helped salt scrub me in the steam room. I returned the favour. Really enjoy it.

Nice chatting to another guy in the sauna. 1st time staying longer than I normally would. Time passes faster with somebody to talk to.

Soda pool is up. Water seems clearer with the bigger, brighter tile.  Saw 1 guy covering &/ playing with his tool in the water. Notice the ok sign. Maybe he's doing the jelqing exercise.

1 sunny boy with nice tan & impressive cock walked around. Can't help but to wonder how he tug his meat into his skimpy swim trunk.

Oh That's where the pouch comes in, to contain the package.

58 minutes ago, share said:

Tempted to go again.

Thanks to the guy whom helped salt scrub me in the steam room. I returned the favour. Really enjoy it.

Nice chatting to another guy in the sauna. 1st time staying longer than I normally would. Time passes faster with somebody to talk to.

Soda pool is up. Water seems clearer with the bigger, brighter tile.  Saw 1 guy covering &/ playing with his tool in the water. Notice the ok sign. Maybe he's doing the jelqing exercise.

1 sunny boy with nice tan & impressive cock walked around. Can't help but to wonder how he tug his meat into his skimpy swim trunk.

Oh... this just happened?

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

1 hour ago, share said:

Tempted to go again.

Is it in the afternoon? 

On 02/05/2017 at 5:21 PM, Salt&Pepper said:

18195166_782609138580323_726526151246253

Double confirmed with promoter can use anyday anytime within the next 6 months. So 1 voucher equivalent to $26.66 per entry (incl GST).

I always misses their promotion. Why they never update the instragram