Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Guest Sport-coholic
On 24/04/2018 at 9:29 AM, gstringuy26 said:

Yes, so the golden army rules applies. Do what ever you want but don't get caught! :shhh:

Yes but appreciate people don't JO in the pools. :swear:

On 4/25/2018 at 6:26 PM, Sport-coholic said:

Yes but appreciate people don't JO in the pools. :swear:

Even if they dun cum into the pools already gt lotsa precum marinating in the pools le...somemore some of the players so darn obvious..think people wun see one guy slowly moving closer and closer together until as if sitting on top of one another...its ridiculous la..n gross...wanna fuck go get a room for goodness sake....

Guest Sport-coholic
On 5/7/2018 at 9:38 AM, coffeejunkie said:

has anyone tried the massage services at the onsen? Is it any good?

Am planning to go to the onsen and take up one of the massage packages...

Tried twice. Done by ladies and both times were good.

Edited by Sport-coholic
13 hours ago, sejati said:

I'm straight and wanna go to a spa. I'll probably go alone. I don't mind being touched or sucked off btw.. should I come here? Have to wear boxers or can be naked? Never been here before.. cheers and thanks in advance

you don't have to be touched or sucked off if you don't want. straight ppl do go to yunomori as well. most ppl are naked there but there is an option to wear a pair of black boxer like thing that they will provide

40 minutes ago, Unifsg said:

you don't have to be touched or sucked off if you don't want. straight ppl do go to yunomori as well. most ppl are naked there but there is an option to wear a pair of black boxer like thing that they will provide

If I'm in the mood and I want it done without any verbal communication.. it's possible? Discreet hehe fun