Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Managed to squeeze out some time for Holiday. Onsen at Japan. (;
The outdoor one is cool.
Chatted with a HK guy. He was shy initially. More comfortable after that. We didn't bother to cover up. Followed each other to whichever pool to keep company & small talk.
Just a handful of visitors. There are two wooden tub for individual dip. Temperature just nice. Not too hot.

Can't wait till the next morning for a 2nd soak b4 checking out.
Forgotten to bring my small towel (hung out to dry) in the hotel room. Since early in the morning. Think nobody will be in the onsen. Walk in naked.
A guy taking shower, shaving his legs. Nice bod. Can watch him from behind so openly (indoor onsen, have sulphur smell). He didn't shave his pube but trimmed. He later joined me in the pool.

As I walk outdoor, delighted to be greeted by the snow flakes. It's beautiful....

Walked in to the changing room when I was done, after rinse. Had a semi. A young man saw me as he came in. Our eyes met while changing opposite each other. I put on my robe & he stripped naked. Nice smile he have. (:

Different experience.

Yunomori is more happening & open.
Ever saw 1 guy pre-cum that much (free flow). Standing infront of me.

He must be real wet. Natural lubricant. Eye opener for me. 

36 minutes ago, share said:

Managed to squeeze out some time for Holiday. Onsen at Japan. (;
The outdoor one is cool.
Chatted with a HK guy. He was shy initially. More comfortable after that. We didn't bother to cover up. Followed each other to whichever pool to keep company & small talk.
Just a handful of visitors. There are two wooden tub for individual dip. Temperature just nice. Not too hot.

Can't wait till the next morning for a 2nd soak b4 checking out.
Forgotten to bring my small towel (hung out to dry) in the hotel room. Since early in the morning. Think nobody will be in the onsen. Walk in naked.
A guy taking shower, shaving his legs. Nice bod. Can watch him from behind so openly (indoor onsen, have sulphur smell). He didn't shave his pube but trimmed. He later joined me in the pool.

As I walk outdoor, delighted to be greeted by the snow flakes. It's beautiful....

Walked in to the changing room when I was done, after rinse. Had a semi. A young man saw me as he came in. Our eyes met while changing opposite each other. I put on my robe & he stripped naked. Nice smile he have. (:

Different experience.

Yunomori is more happening & open.
Ever saw 1 guy pre-cum that much (free flow). Standing infront of me.

He must be real wet. Natural lubricant. Eye opener for me. 

Y all see but no touch one. So boring la

16 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

If u like crowds then should be good for u ! after all can see many cute butts...haha..whether u can find someone for fun, I guess it's depends on luck!

But I think if he kept starring at you most likely he's got some interest in you...lol

LOL I was there like a few months back.  Was lucky with 2 cute guys :P

On 4/18/2018 at 2:03 PM, gstringuy26 said:

If u like crowds then should be good for u ! after all can see many cute butts...haha..whether u can find someone for fun, I guess it's depends on luck!

But I think if he kept starring at you most likely he's got some interest in you...lol

Lol. Isn't it suppose to be a straight place?