Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

15 hours ago, mrjuicetiger said:

good to see the hottie with huge tattoo at his back again.

also, not sure where they even underwent maintenance because the steam room is still the same.

and the third hottest(?) bath is totally sealed up. (the one right next to the hottest bath)...

Was there last weekend and quite disappointed too to see that one of the bath was not functioning and there was that ugly hoarding which was quite an eyesore & made the place looked like construction site.

I think the management could have put a notification whether in their fb page or at the reception before we decide to come in or whether we want to come another time.

As someone who paid full price I couldn’t help but felt short-changed

Edited by auden
6 hours ago, auden said:

Was there last weekend and quite disappointed too to see that one of the bath was not functioning and there was that ugly hoarding which was quite an eyesore & made the place looked like construction site.

I think the management could have put a notification whether in their fb page or at the reception before we decide to come in or whether we want to come another time.

As someone who paid full price I couldn’t help but felt short-changed

They must have read this and heard u cos they posted on fb 3 hours after your post... :0