Male HQ

Jurong Point

Field report: I was there from around 7 pm plus or so. Met a hairstylist friend of mine, had dinner (Jurong Point is chock full of all sorts of eateries running the whole gamut from Western to Japanese), and then slipped off to see the infamous L2 Yakun washroom. 

All the cubicles were full with cruisers, apparently. It took me ages to get a cubicle because I needed to answer the call of nature. 

It was a little annoying because everyone was trying to spy on everyone else. The crowd comes and goes. Hardly any young people. Mainly middle aged or old uncles with just a smattering of people (a total of 2) who looked in their 20s or 30s. Some of the long time cruisers (I've not been for almost 2 years but I still see them) are still there - an old uncle, a nice looking business person in glasses, etc. Only young chap was a bespectacled young man who's really petite sized. 

Hardly anything happened as the place was too busy. 

At L3, I bumped into a tattooed young man with whom certain things happened, and we adjourned to L2. I must say I haven't seen you or your twin for years, and you still look super young. Thanks for the HJ and possibly BJ at the end. No thanks to the crowd of onlookers both within and without the cubicles. His service was reciprocal as I had earlier assisted him likewise. 

As I said, activities of the understall variety ensued, I ejaculated (3rd time today) and observed that as I left, things were still heating up - all the cubicles in L2 Yakun were full up. My friend seemed to be helping all and sundry in the cubicles next to him. Take care, my friend. 

A few comments: 

- The crowd comes and goes. 

- Some are too aggressive and hog the cubicles, depriving genuine users of the use of the toilets.

- Beware the cleaners and the guards. They know what's going on. I left at one juncture because two guards came in and starting knocking on doors. It was rather hilarious watching their perambulations - reminded me of Mall Cop the movie. The cleaner does check, too. 

- Do be careful. In L3, people can see what's happening in the cubicles. In L2, the shadows under the cubicles could give you away. 

- Don't expect too much. There aren't that many cute young things cruising there although there are many NSFs and students (maybe they form the afternoon shift, I don't know). 

- Be humane. Don't hog the toilets and don't bother others. 

- Have fun, but be safe. 

Edited by Raywongx
Grammar
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic