Male HQ

Jurong Point

Don't try the toilet near yakun. I kena b4. The management knows... they will knock on ur door if u take a very long time to use. I was serviced the other time understall when outside ppl knocked on our doors. Scary shit leh... beware guys. Management knows n have receive complaints.....

13 minutes ago, RelaxZen said:

The level 2 toilet is still as happening as ever.. The crowd is really continuous flow.. More like is really how u approach the guys when u are there.. Just saw a hot session between one exec and one youngster.. They both are so into each other..

Lucky them. But jus be careful. The cleaners know too. In case u kena caught when u r doing with ur neighbour... 

Looks like the cleaners are aware too.

I just went to JP toilet at Level 2. All cubicles locked.

I was waiting for an empty one.

There was a PRC cleaner guy at the end waiting. He then squatted down and began to peer below, at the row of cubicles. 

I pretended to wash my hands and left.

Wether he was waiting to take part in some action as well or there to spot pple doing hanky panky... better to be safe guys. :)

4 minutes ago, confused_indie said:

There was a PRC cleaner guy at the end waiting. He then squatted down and began to peer below, at the row of cubicles. 

Wether he was waiting to take part in some action as well or there to spot pple doing hanky panky... better to be safe guys. :)

I saw too. This prc cleaner squatting down in front of e cubicles. Nt sure waiting to clean or wat..scary shit... so no point if u kena caught over this..

On 20/03/2017 at 9:06 PM, confused_indie said:

Well he is definitely not trying to take part. He had suggested to the management to close up the gap as there are many "变态" (quoting his words) in his restroom. He said this right when there is a row of locked cubicle.

9 minutes ago, nerrad said:

Well he is definitely not trying to take part. He had suggested to the management to close up the gap as there are many "变态" (quoting his words) in his restroom. He said this right when there is a row of locked cubicle.

N these ppl in the cubicles r taking so very very long time instead.  Who under the right mind will take a long time in a cubicle? Worse to worse 15 mins? Some can go for as long as an hour inside ..:frustrated:

1 minute ago, Ezra81 said:

N these ppl in the cubicles r taking so very very long time instead.  Who under the right mind will take a long time in a cubicle? Worse to worse 15 mins? Some can go for as long as an hour inside ..:frustrated:

No wonder kena complain. N with the noises inside which times can be heard.. scary shit.. shld change location. To big box.. quiet plc... Haha 

4 hours ago, Nvjkdfnvfb said:

got any peak times? i've been there twice and both times not happening. stayed for about half hour then left.

Mebe they dont dare to stay long inside e cubicle as the management knws of the happenings there .....:whistle:

11 hours ago, woodlands894 said:

I suggest Westgate. Level 4 toilet is pretty safe. I went there and so many times two guys come out of toilet lol

Really? :frustrated: 

If u wan to come out pls come out discreetly lor. Dont let ppl complain and the management knows n no more plcs to cruise ...:doh:

Guest Jurongboybi
On 04/04/2017 at 11:04 PM, woodlands894 said:

I suggest Westgate. Level 4 toilet is pretty safe. I went there and so many times two guys come out of toilet lol

Level 4 which side??

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic