Male HQ

How about next to jurong point the new blk...

It's safe and quite...

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

Picture 1504_resize_exposure.jpg

Jurong Point extension level 1 toilet is getting more n more cruisier. That is, more guys are peeping at other's cocks in the urinal. Guys range from school boys to undergrads to executives to uncles ..

Some will just peep and stroke themselves to make their cock hardon;

Some will signal you to go another areas where he can suck and rim for you; ( Places such as basement toilet, level 5/6 at Jurong Point)

Some will secretly stretch out his hand to grab, fondle and stroke your cock while looking for people to come to the urinal and then quickly let go his hand and pretend to urine.

By the way, anybody knows where exactly are those places they mentioned ? If you know, please PM and I would like my mushroom headed cock to be fondled and sucked and fully shaven ass to be rimmed by you.

Edited by DeMarko

On 7/9/2016 at 9:31 AM, DeMarko said:

Picture 1504_resize_exposure.jpgJurong Point extension level 1 toilet is getting more n more cruisier. That is, more guys are peeping at other's cocks in the urinal. Guys range from school boys to undergrads to executives to uncles ..

Some will just peep and stroke themselves to make their cock hardon;

Some will signal you to go another areas where he can suck and rim for you; ( Places such as basement toilet, level 5/6 at Jurong Point)

Some will secretly stretch out his hand to grab, fondle and stroke your cock while looking for people to come to the urinal and then quickly let go his hand and pretend to urine.

By the way, anybody knows where exactly are those places they mentioned ? If you know, please PM and I would like my mushroom headed cock to be fondled and sucked and fully shaven ass to be rimmed by you.

Got meh??

Guest Jurongboybi
On 23 June 2016 at 1:53 PM, RelaxZen said:

all the actions are at Jurong Point Level 2 Toilet Beside Yakun

Went thr ystrday. Easy to understall. And i think i sense an understall session gg on at the last 2 cubicle heheheehhehee

the number of people doing under stall are increasing at jp level two toilet.  Who Here keen to know more how to understall can also pm me.  Thank you. I just clear my mailbox to make space for new messages.

Guest Jurongboybi

I didnt go hahahahaah anw, the last 2 cubicle isit whr people usually understall?

17 minutes ago, RelaxZen said:

the number of people doing under stall are increasing at jp level two toilet.  Who Here keen to know more how to understall can also pm me.  Thank you. I just clear my mailbox to make space for new messages.

why not teach us here :P

Guest Jurongboybi
5 minutes ago, RelaxZen said:

which toilet u went to bro?

Yakun toilet! Hehehe or the one near golden village!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Guest Guest
      By Guest Guest
      Yalor, in Singapore you better guai guai do it with all your curtains drawn at home. Sekali they also install cameras in toilets to catch you doing that.
      Masturbating in public toilet is not economically productive at all
    • By JS11x
      Looking for fun  around Cyberjaya this coming Sat and Sun. I can't host tho. If any of you are interested, PM me. We'll talk things out from there. Love daddies, muscle, someone around my age is okay too. Or email me at misoislove@gmail.com
    • By Hole4use
      Any Btms Ever Just Want To Be Holes Or Do U Ever Feel Ur Hole Is Just An Object Or Tool To Be Used?
    • By Hole4use
      Hi All,

I Need Some Advise Urgently, And Hopefully Someone Will Be Able To Help Me.

The Story Goes Like This : 

I Have A Buddy, And He Claimed That He Only Likes To Use A Slutty Butthole. I Asked Him What He Meant And His Definition Of A Slutty Butthole. He Didnt Shared His Answer And Only Requesting Me To Ask Online Which Is In Here.

We Met A Few Times Just For Coffee Sessions Or Meals. Then One Day He Says He Wants To See Me Naked And I Agreed. Thus I Brought Him To My Place And Got Naked To Let Him See. Well...He Did Claimed That He Love My Body And Everything Else...But There Is One Thing. Its About My Butthole. He Says My Butthole Is Too Neat And Not Slutty Enough. And Claimed That He Only Loves And Likes Using A Slutty Butthole. But The Problem is He Did Not Even Touched it Nor Use It At All...All He Did Was  Just Take A Look At It And Said Its Too Neat. He Wants And Requested Me To Get My Butthole To Be Slutty, He Will Not Use It Unless Its Slutty Enough. I Did Asked And All He Told Me Was To Get The Answers Here. So Pls Help Me !

Now, I Need To Know Urgently.

1 ) What is A Slutty Butthole?
      2 ) What Makes A Slutty Butthole?
      3 ) How To Have A Slutty Butthole?  
      4) How Slutty Is Considered Slutty Butthole?

Hopefully There Will be Someone Out There To Make My Butthole Slutty Enough Over Few Months So That My Buddy Will Use It And Touch it. Seeking Help Urgently...

Thank You Everyone In Advance...
    • Guest Ah Boy
      By Guest Ah Boy
      What are the consequences of being detected with std in Singapore for foreign worker and for local? are they going to report this to MOH, to your parents, to your colleagues and everyone near to you or they will keep it private? 

Is it safer to go Malaysia or other country for check up or Malaysian Doctors will also report this back to sg?

Sorry im just seeking for people who gone through this and have knowledge about this thanks!
counter