Male HQ

Ejaculated during massage :(

x

Maybe it's pre-cum, i get erections all the time during massages but yours sounds very odd...maybe you have a body that is easily aroused leading you to have uncontrollable body reactions...my 2 cents worth =} 

15 hours ago, x said:

So disappointed with myself... went for a massage during the weekend, the therapist were massaging my tight, ocassionally his hand brushed the side of my balls and no where even near my stick. Tried not to think about it during the  massage session so that I don't get arouse... but after some pushing and jerking of my body, I came :(

The therapist was like "like that also can cum?" So humiliated :(

TS izzit you too kan chiong? 

Maybe next time you release first before going for massage, may help. 

17 hours ago, x said:

My friend said probably because I masturbate too much during my teenage years and each time cum too fast, so now body cannot hold liao... aiii... 

Rubbish. If it's a one time thing, dun fret may just be sperm level too high and u too aroused.

But if every time like that, then u need to seek help.

23 hours ago, x said:

So disappointed with myself... went for a massage during the weekend, the therapist were massaging my tight, ocassionally his hand brushed the side of my balls and no where even near my stick. Tried not to think about it during the  massage session so that I don't get arouse... but after some pushing and jerking of my body, I came :(

Hi there, don't be too worried about it k...

I ever had such encounters before long long time ago... (But now i am well trained liao!) hahaha

It can be caused by either you are too horny... or prob you feel tensed/stress which cause it....

Lovehandle. ..I didn't expect anything... just wanted to relax... once I was in HK. .. normal place some more. .. the guy was massaging my leg... cos my dick was pointing to the side.. so he help me push to the side.... that simple touch enough to send me flowing... some more I have to think all sorts of boring stuff to keep myself unarouse... aii :(

24 minutes ago, x said:

Lovehandle. ..I didn't expect anything... just wanted to relax... once I was in HK. .. normal place some more. .. the guy was massaging my leg... cos my dick was pointing to the side.. so he help me push to the side.... that simple touch enough to send me flowing... some more I have to think all sorts of boring stuff to keep myself unarouse... aii :(

Hahahaa...Erhmm....sometimes when I need to "calm myself down" I think about Camilla Parker Bowles, Prince Charles and the Queen. What boring stuff u think abt is obviously not good enough, find better ones.

27 minutes ago, x said:

r u very imaginative??

how about if the masseur is a lady instead?

4 minutes ago, x said:

Thanks kimochi! Have u try it? Mind sharing your experience. ...?:)

It's just use part of the muscle which you use to hold your urine . Do it frequently .

54 minutes ago, x said:

Good point lovehandle have yet to try! Always feel uncomfortable when lady touching me... like kena nibble all over. ... hahaha. 

Tough hor ..want men massage but got problem... women not so interested..

I wonder are u going for massage or .....

if it is a massage , then gender bias shouldn't exist right?

eg my purpose is to attain knowledge in a  personal tuition or classroom

so be it the teacher is male or female , shdnt affect me at all

X,

don't be sad. you are not alone. i also cummed when kena massage my inner thighs or my bum before. cos too horny liao.

once in bali, once in bkk, once in tpe. 

my solution is to masturbate first before the sensual massage. overloaded la. so don't worry. 

Edited by desmadonna

On 29 June 2016 at 11:55 PM, x said:

At Time to Relaxed
WaterSpa
Level 2, 43A Craig Road, Singapore   | website |   map  | distance | +65 6221 0956

Spa for men offering a range of pampering massages and spa treatments that incorporate “unique water rituals to awaken your mental & physical energies”.
Regular special offers – check WaterSpa’s website for details.  Located close to Tanjong Pagar MRT (Exit A).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

guess there are some guys who are super sensitive to their sensitive parts

so far the closest for me, leaking precum if the massage is sensual... and sometimes i would hold it for 1 or 2 days before going to a naughty massage... hehehe!

On 29/06/2016 at 11:55 PM, x said:

Do Kegel exercises often. It helps to control :) Also makes you cum more and shoot further haha. You can even do it anywhere. Do it while lying on your bed trying to sleep, or on mrt off to somewhere else. 

Google it! It could be the easiest solution!

• 2 months later...

Usually I don't cum during massage but it happened once because the masseur was good looking and I started with a hard on. Then by the time he massage my lower limbs, he rubbed a lot of oil and esp sliding his fingers along the edge of my thighs and always touching my dick.... in minutes I cummed but the masseur was nice he never say anything just asked if needed to change towel.

2 hours ago, Cock light said:

Usually I don't cum during massage but it happened once because the masseur was good looking and I started with a hard on. Then by the time he massage my lower limbs, he rubbed a lot of oil and esp sliding his fingers along the edge of my thighs and always touching my dick.... in minutes I cummed but the masseur was nice he never say anything just asked if needed to change towel.

Good for you!  That was a very understanding masseur that attended to you.  I hope you gave him repeat business!

TS, if you are adventurous, you might want to ask any forumers here for a free massage session. I'm sure many (like me!) would relish the thought of watching you auto-cum even without any actual sexual activity. And going by technicality, you're not even doing anything "sinful".

@cutejack u up for it ? :D

7 hours ago, kingbitch said:

TS, if you are adventurous, you might want to ask any forumers here for a free massage session. I'm sure many (like me!) would relish the thought of watching you auto-cum even without any actual sexual activity. And going by technicality, you're not even doing anything "sinful".

@cutejack u up for it ? :D

Oh im always "UP" for it.:P

Guest Jjlom1989
On 29/06/2016 at 11:55 PM, x said:

I suggest you to start practising edging, it helps to push your level of tolerance higher.