Male HQ

Do u think a average skinny guy with fats deseve to be love by a hot , handsome and fit guy?

Guest :-(

Guest Buck Up
3 hours ago, Blacque said:

Yeah why not? 

How's that awkward? It's quite a common physique. Everyone deserves to be loved

Are you skinny fat?  Anyway, a skinny fat guy is one who is born skinny but fat accumulated due to lack of exercise.  He should buck up and exercise to change his physique, whether or not he deserves to be loved or not.

Just pulling OP's leg, his writing is funny. 

You are just too paranoid and having low self esteem OP. If it's the truth that he is a 10 and love you who is just 7, be proud of yourself to be loved by a rare-type in this gay world. I'm not hot and handsome but if got to choose someone for relationship,  still preferred attitudes over looks. I hate good looking pretentious guys btw. 

Edited by Lee Dong Ho

Love is not a bloody self entitlement. It is not your given entitlement to be love by anyone of any size you like or EXPECT. Love is given and can be taken back, love is hard work that gets HARDER as an relationship goes on year after year and we see that to be true when it breaks down later when a relationship is no longer a novelty giving you the same high as you just met or fall in love. When you are already always doing the same thing over and over again with the same person, same face, same body that is slowly aging right along side of your own...etc. You think only handsome people or fit people are the crap fuckers that will break your heart or fool or cheat your 'heart' then you are being too simplistic or a really selfish narcissist as i have seem too many just normal looking or totally odd shape folks who does the same crappy fuck up cheating to even their own or to someone they are with who happens to be better than them as in looks, fitness..or what ever they deem as perfect (at first).

Why does this happen.. BECAUSE HE OR SHE THINKS SHE IS ENTITLED TO BE LOVED BY SOMEONE BETTER.. ALWAYS CHASING THAT SOMEONE "BETTER" THAN WHAT YOU GOT. You keep this mentality, you are forever the one chasing "better' no matter how good a person you are with. You are never trying to realise or cherish the one you got but of what you think is a better choice for YOU AROUND THE CORNER.

Why is that? Because you have low esteem issue or have some physical defect(s) that is imaginary, cause by you or by nature, you think you deserve 'better' therefore? It is all in your mind. And the sooner you rethink your life's expectation and do the hard work, you will never ever be happy with yourself or whoever you are with. And that my friends is a very sad thing to have in your life day in and day out. I may pay or seek out a good looking sex only partner to relish a fantasy if I can (to be fair) but if I want to choose a life partner or simply a good friend? For that I would be a fool to have a shallow plastic expectation as my yardstick.

Don't kill the messenger. :)

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

5 hours ago, Guest Buck Up said:

Are you skinny fat?  Anyway, a skinny fat guy is one who is born skinny but fat accumulated due to lack of exercise.  He should buck up and exercise to change his physique, whether or not he deserves to be loved or not.

I was overweight, but I'm on my way to lose the residual fats, so that makes me skinny fat. 

Instagram: vodkabaker

Guest Lean slim
21 minutes ago, lonely57 said:

I was 110kg some 7 years ago. Well since everyone is saying . 

Anyways. Everyone deserves to be loved. But it just depends on who wants to love you. 

If you are still 110 kg today, then finding someone to love you would be difficult.  The problem is, even overweight guys are avoiding overweight guys. 

Heh. True that. Aesthetics plays a big part uh. The other one that can match it is money.. Look at all those fb posts of girls finding rich guys and telling ppl not to bother them unless the guy is rich. Tsk .

Guest Number is number
13 hours ago, lonely57 said:

I was 110kg some 7 years ago. Well since everyone is saying . 

Anyways. Everyone deserves to be loved. But it just depends on who wants to love you. 

Can I knw your weight nowdays?

On Sunday, July 03, 2016 at 9:39 PM, Traveler3032 said:

I would say no. Being handsome is probably genetic. But to be hot and fit, do you know how much work need to be done? It takes time, patience, and discipline. You need to go to gym regularly, be careful what you eat, and pay attention to your skin, etc. Say, I spend years to tone my body, and now I can get attention from fit hotties, why should I go for some guy who is not disciplined and unfit? There's always an exception. For example, you might be very funny, or charming, or very rich, etc. Sorry to be frank. That's just what I have observed in the gay dating / pick-up scene.

True, that's the norm unless the hot and fit guy is a chub chaser which is rare.  The very purpose of hitting the gym regularly is to attract similiarly fit and toned guy.

Guest Heart
41 minutes ago, teatree said:

True, that's the norm unless the hot and fit guy is a chub chaser which is rare.  The very purpose of hitting the gym regularly is to attract similiarly fit and toned guy.

That's a sweeping statement. Love does not conform to any shape and size. Nothing is stopping a fit and toned guy from loving someone with a different physique. It's all in the heart. 

7 hours ago, Guest Number is number said:

Can I knw your weight nowdays?

67-68. Kinda sad. I was 65 2 years ago. 

Well that was when I had time to exercise every night during NS.. 

Guest Fatty
On 8 July 2016 at 2:32 PM, Guest Heart said:

That's a sweeping statement. Love does not conform to any shape and size. Nothing is stopping a fit and toned guy from loving someone with a different physique. It's all in the heart. 

Then why no fit and handsome guys love me?

Guest Well Done
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 8:12 PM, Jonny_86 said:

Everyone deserves to be loved. But I think in the gay community, lust plays a more powerful role than love.

Very true.  Look at @Lee Dong Ho  He was 80kg few years back and now he proudly showcased his body and wins many likes. 

Guest Ugly duckling
On 8 July 2016 at 8:12 PM, Jonny_86 said:

Everyone deserves to be loved. But I think in the gay community, lust plays a more powerful role than love.

I cannot agree more, but hey, who does not like pretty things right :)

Of course people in general would like to be loved by a handsome, hot, fit guy.

Likewise, a handsome hot fit guy has more freedom to choose his love interest.

Based on those two statements, let's get back to the thread. The answer should be yes, it is their freedom.

I suppose the thread question should be rephrased as: "Would you envy the average skinny guy?"

Guest Arrow
9 hours ago, lonely57 said:

cuz they choose not to. or cupid's arrow isnt strong enough to penetrate their thick muscles.. 

The arrow also cannot penetrate the thick layer of fats.

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, lonely57 said:

Life of a fat guy in the gay community .. :(

We cannot discount the possibility of a freak weather from gracing humankind. The fats are a protection and comfort as it fuel and energy. 

We must study the implications, the pros and cons of being a fat or hunk man. I urge you to debate at all angles with your friends in a open positive discussion before you decide. This is the parthbto wisdom, knowledge and enlightenment.

I have nothing against fat people. I was fat once with super super low self esteem. Just hoping that fat people with low self esteem like me will help themselves to carry a Better image and feel better abt themselves. In Singapore.. As humid and warm as it is. Additional insulation doesn't benefit much. But ur right. who knows.. One day it might snow or u might get trapped in those huge container freezers.

11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

We cannot discount the possibility of a freak weather from gracing humankind. The fats are a protection and comfort as it fuel and energy. 

We must study the implications, the pros and cons of being a fat or hunk man. I urge you to debate at all angles with your friends in a open positive discussion before you decide. This is the parthbto wisdom, knowledge and enlightenment.

Sorry my scarcasm meter is broken but are you serious?

Guest Chinesemsian

I'm dating this guy for 2 months now. I would say that I'm cute and have skinny body. My boyfriend has been going to gym since 18 and now he's 26 I'm 22.

financially, he's doing 20x better and drives a BMW.

ive never asked for material things. I'm ok with him paying for every meal, trips, MacBook and gifts but never money because he refuses to let me chip in anyway. His love is the thing I cannot live without.

whoever created this post/thread is asking for trouble...
either U are prejudice...or U are discriminating against fat pple...
so sad to know of ur existence...

• 6 months later...
Guest anything
On 30/06/2016 at 5:31 PM, cutejack said:

Tat is y 90% of gay couple dont last together.

hey guys im zach and this message is for everyone in this forum. I am looking for guys that are young muscular but have a manly face with beards. I just want to start a relationship with someone before valentine's day. can y'all help give me some names here? thanks

3 hours ago, Guest anything said:

hey guys im zach and this message is for everyone in this forum. I am looking for guys that are young muscular but have a manly face with beards. I just want to start a relationship with someone before valentine's day. can y'all help give me some names here? thanks

If you are gonna post such advertisement again, at least crest an account and post in the personal or members corner. 

Guest Me No good looking

What is the point of good look?  I have seen good looking guy didn't want to give way to elderly folks in the train, on the bus and even deliberately sped their bicycle nearly knocking down old people.  I have seen good looking guy misusing public facilities, hurling rude remarks at poor people.  I have seen many bad things done by good looking guy.

2 hours ago, Guest Me No good looking said:

What is the point of good look?  I have seen good looking guy didn't want to give way to elderly folks in the train, on the bus and even deliberately sped their bicycle nearly knocking down old people.  I have seen good looking guy misusing public facilities, hurling rude remarks at poor people.  I have seen many bad things done by good looking guy.

Ugly people will also do such things. You cant glorify the ugly people if they have the same chance of comiting evil acts

2 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Ugly people will also do such things. You cant glorify the ugly people if they have the same chance of comiting evil acts

Good Point but haters will not like to hear that. Just like to add to what you say...

It is easy to come up with reason(s) because something does not go our way or we did not make 'the team or grade'. Instead of considering it might be you, it's seem easier to justify it as THEIR BIAS FAULT. You can actually be CORRECT it is not fair BUT everyday there are tons of decisions making situation. But that is about preferred personal decisions. Not something I go promoting everyone should do as that would be wrong for I am now imposing or forcing my values on to others. To have things go MY WAY.

I like football and don't like playing ping pong.. so am I bad and bias against ping pong? I like eating egg white but hate the yolk so I throw it so I am bias and chef or mum should hate me for it? I become a Buddhist and give up Christianity, so I am Christian-phobic and Christ hating bigot? I like going to a library instead of clubbing.. so wrong and bias for being anti social? I happen to be turn off by muscular bodybuilders but prefer lean men, so again I am bigot and bias? I happen to marry a Chinese and never even give other races a chance by not traveling the world dating every race before deciding, so I am a bigot genocide racist?  I prefer to fuck a male asshole instead of a vagina.. gee I guess I am a bigot gender bias fucker too.

You call it racist, bias or bigot but I call it making a life choice. My Choice. At the end of the day I have to live with that choice FOR LIFE 24/7. So do everyone else. Someone making that choice about you is also doing the same and YES it can also be bias. But Human especially is a very bias creature.

But Special Snowflake Self-entitled people think differently when they get especially rejected. The spoilt brat. The one who did not make the grade who would say rest cheated thus they won. Never looking inside as well to consider if maybe... just maybe.. it's really their own doing. Family up bringing plays a big role or a lie where many give in to them too much to not hurt their feelings. Problem is, this will hurts THEM MORE then us when they lash out. They need to deal with it. Not it will eat their soul causing them to make more wrong choices in life. It's time to, sorry to say, Grow up.

Life does not always go our way, we make do with what we have and/or try harder. Don't resort to playing the victim card just because it's less hard work to do so. AND YOU NEED TO KNOW sometime life is totally unfair and will not throw you a bone no matter how hard you try or poor timing.

You can be attracted to someone but He or She has the right to not be into you. Chemistry. Takes two hands to clap. Get over it. It is my choice who put his dick in me or my mouth their cock or whatever i do with my body. If I am not comfortable with it then why do I keep doing it? You see color, fat, muscle or other exterior aspects and you think it is about that but it could be a lot deeper and took a long time to get to that point then you think.

And while we are on the subject, google about biological mating selection and you will find some answers why humans and animals have hard coded in our genes for natural selection. You will not like what you read there about these 'biases' and why it happens to keep the species going and evolving. Mother nature is a very cruel creature that only allows the best and strongest to move forward. Human can not hope to outsmart that.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

If a handsome fit guy has no substance, then he will be at most a fuck buddy to me. As a couple, how much time will you spend on bed and outside of bed? If I only enjoy him during bed and endure him for the rest of the time, it will be a torture.

Guest Stupid question

This is not a question about whether one person deserves to be loved by another. If u r loved, u r loved. If not, then u r not. Just by asking this question I think u don't deserved to be loved. 

On 1/22/2017 at 9:45 PM, Guest Me No good looking said:

There is an obvious advantage to be good-looking. They are, somehow, usually forgiven for minor mistakes. Be it accidentally bumping into someone or stepping on the person in front of you, the victims be like, "He's cute, I'll just let it go." While the average joe automatically becomes a criminal (suspect), more than often without even doing anything.

We judge based on looks all the time so there's really no point in saying there's no point of good looks. It's like your fairy godmother's wand—works like magic. Alas, not everyone has one.

3 hours ago, Glyph said:

We judge based on looks all the time so there's really no point in saying there's no point of good looks. It's like your fairy godmother's wand—works like magic. Alas, not everyone has one.

The point is to make themselves feel good by assuming attractive people are worse off than them in some *other* way.

18 hours ago, EasleyLim said:

The point is to make themselves feel good by assuming attractive people are worse off than them in some *other* way.

Isn't that already a fact? It's not like you'll definitely be leading a perfect life just because of good looks. It's kinda sad when one has to put down another to feel better about themselves.

And I also wouldn't go as far as to say good-looking people = attractive people. Them sapiosexuals may have a bone to pick.

Guest Tonychen
On 30/06/2016 at 3:50 PM, Guest :-( said:

Do u think a average skinny guy with fats deseve to be love by a hot , handsome and fit guy?

NO. You don't. 

Guest LeanMature

It's quite common for a hot, handsome and fit guy to go for someone similar,  and rarely someone who is ugly and unfit.  Here, opposite doesn't attract.  That is freedom of choice,  you cannot fault him on that.  

Even if you are not born a good looker, you can still keep yourself fit and hot with 6 pack, a well groomed executive and not degenerate into an ugly, fat and unkempt uncle.  

• 1 year later...
Guest James from Hougang trys me

I think I deserve to be hug. As for kissing, I am feeling thirsty right now. My mouth is abrasively in friction with my tougue. Making some left over saliva under the tonsils, that is readily preserved from the dampness in prevention of drying from the open air. I am saying lucky Chinatown gents.

• Guest locked this topic