Male HQ

Do u think a average skinny guy with fats deseve to be love by a hot , handsome and fit guy?

Guest :-(

44 minutes ago, Guest :-( said:

Do u think a average skinny guy with fats deseve to be love by a hot , handsome and fit guy?

I believe as long as both party truly loves each other, then why not? 

But wait what? Skinny guys has fats? Are you sure we are talking about skinny guys now? 

Wat kind of fucking question is tis?hey dude r u a baby or wat?

love blossom/comes with chemistry/good attitude n not by good looks.if for eg the good look guy fall sick or bcome handicap after meeting an accident , then do u think he deserve to b love by the skinny or the fatty guy?think bro think.

7 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Wat kind of fucking question is tis?hey dude r u a baby or wat?

love blossom/comes with chemistry/good attitude n not by good looks.if for eg the good look guy fall sick or bcome handicap after meeting an accident , then do u think he deserve to b love by the skinny or the fatty guy?think bro think.

You got a point there but not entirely true. Coz what this guy is experiencing is the same as what im experiencing. They always say, first impression counts. As for this case, sort of like, " first looks counts".

I know it sounds wrong but in real situation fact, 90% of it is happening.

Edited by FizzleBuzz

13 minutes ago, FizzleBuzz said:

You got a point there but not entirely true. Coz what this guy is experiencing is the same as what im experiencing. They always say, first impression counts. As for this case, sort of like, " first looks counts".

I know it sounds wrong but in real situation fact, 90% of it is happening.

So what TS and u referring is "lust" not "love".

Even if we substitute TS's the word "love" with "lust" in his question, it is still a MAYBE, who knows wat turn-on the hot, handsome and fit guy? It can be so different for different people.

If "Love", why the hell not?!

Guest King of dragon

I'm stocky, my bf was muscular.

but after being together for some time, he's becoming stocky also already hahaha!

so loves has no boundary, skinny fat chub muscular short tall, you name it you will see it somewhere sometime.

TS probably means skinny fat: skinny arms and legs but with tummy?

I think he's kinda like me who sometimes feel we don't deserved someone so 10/10 while we're 7/10.

And TS, don't copy my display name :( I'm the only guest with :-(

I would say no.

But not because of the difference in body type. It seems that the fear/worry originates from a deep lack of self-confidence. Someone who has a better body than you is no more superior than a pillow is to a bolster. They each have their own intrinsic value. Unless you have matured to a point that you love yourself for who you are and are proud of your physical stature and the other aspects of your life, there will always be someone that will appear "better" which consequentially makes you feel inferior. 

Take some time off, work on yourself. It may take a while but it'll be worth it. Sex can wait. Boyfriends can wait. When you feel that you are ready, take the risk. Afterall, the brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.

Good Luck

Edited by SargeX

Guest Skinny Fat Toad
6 hours ago, Guest :-( said:

Do u think a average skinny guy with fats deseve to be love by a hot , handsome and fit guy?

There are abundance of ugly looking fat women marrying the most handsome men in the world.  You think those men who marry those women are blind?  Think again.

Guest Blindman
49 minutes ago, Guest Skinny Fat Toad said:

There are abundance of ugly looking fat women marrying the most handsome men in the world.  You think those men who marry those women are blind?  Think again.

Lust is keen-sighted but love is blind.

• G_M changed the title to Do u think a average skinny guy with fats deseve to be love by a hot , handsome and fit guy?
7 hours ago, Guest :-( said:

every year we proclaim love knows no boundaries, love is patient love is kind, love between 2 people is beautiful regardless of gender blah blah....

then now you come ask this question which obviously in reality, has no specific answer to it.

alamak.

If the hot guy truly loves a skinny person, then what is there to pick about? If the skinny person is feeling inferior and rejects the hot guy, then one has to be responsible for the action if the hot guy leaves.

There are also other speculations to why a hit guy will want a skinny dude, and i shall not go into that.

:D:D

I ever saw some skinny guy with belly, i think ts refer to that, however, i believe fate, 

doesn't mean you are muscular good looking you can have long lasting relationship, 

most that are happily live together not because of their " perfect " look, but both give and take, 

they have no expectations. It simply loves “as is.”, they works together, 

they accept their differences.

Too perfect also can't. Then we have a problem of two guys being too vain about themselves which starts creating a gap between them. If your partner loves you for who you are then it shouldn't be a problem. I believe some guys become bigger and more muscular because they want to look good for their partners; not to look better than their partner.

But then again, we feast with our eyes first in reality. Oh wells :| ...

6 hours ago, Guest :-( said:

TS probably means skinny fat: skinny arms and legs but with tummy?

I think he's kinda like me who sometimes feel we don't deserved someone so 10/10 while we're 7/10.

And TS, don't copy my display name :( I'm the only guest with :-(

Go and register as member than there will be no duplicate lol

Anyone can deserve anything, although it may be due to condition, luck, or sometimes hard work.

In some cases, the handsome guy is too busy with work, that the only colleague he usually has lunch/dinner with is the average guy.

In other cases, the other hot guys do not approach the handsome guy, and the average guy is always around (due to work/study/project team), so as time goes by...

Or maybe the handsome guy is shy and introvert.

Guest Princess
14 hours ago, Guest :-( said:

Answer isYes.

He deserved to be loved (by anyone and everyone) because he has a kind heart.

Guest Fatty
10 hours ago, Guest Human bean said:

Every human bean is equal. Fat bean, skinny bean or muscle bean. Where got who dun deserve who?

But some are more equal.

If an ugly man can married a beautiful wife  (or the other way round; $$ not withstanding), why can't a skinny guy with fat (sound strange at many levels) be with a muscular handsome (too good to be true) man?!

Anything is possible in life. 

On ‎30‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 3:50 PM, Guest :-( said:

My take is this:

The hot, handsome fit guy loves the average skinny guy.

But the average skinny guy lusts the hot handsome fit guy.

This is just an example that no matter your sizes, someone could still love u for who u are. Thats for opposite gender.

Now for gays, uhhhh.....its kinda the opposite of this example. Most of plu care for looks n body image. Even the couples u look on media like ig of sorts both handsome or musc, n guys bound to cheat or have a open rs /other person. 

I believe it all boils down to how each of us perceives love and differentiate it from lust. It is spontaneous.

The ocean doesn't only have one fish. If an average build guy loves a hot, handsome, and muscular guy but that guy doesn't reciprocate, then just continue to search for that one guy. I'm sure there is someone out there who will love you for who you really are.

That is how it goes for me anyways. If he doesn't love or like me then i'll just keep searching until I can find that one person. I don't dwell on one person and let myself be eaten into love's enigmatic conundrum; because I deserve better.

Guest Fatty
8 hours ago, sum1outhere_03 said:

that's probably why a lot of guys want to bulk up... :/

But gymming does not make me grow taller 

I would say no. Being handsome is probably genetic. But to be hot and fit, do you know how much work need to be done? It takes time, patience, and discipline. You need to go to gym regularly, be careful what you eat, and pay attention to your skin, etc. Say, I spend years to tone my body, and now I can get attention from fit hotties, why should I go for some guy who is not disciplined and unfit? There's always an exception. For example, you might be very funny, or charming, or very rich, etc. Sorry to be frank. That's just what I have observed in the gay dating / pick-up scene.

24 minutes ago, lightsmith32 said:

Everyone deserves to love and be loved ...

Yes...very true but one also need to work on being likeable as well inside and outside. One one can force one to love or NOT love someone. Only we are in control of our life and happiness.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Fatty
2 hours ago, Traveler3032 said:

I would say no. Being handsome is probably genetic. But to be hot and fit, do you know how much work need to be done? It takes time, patience, and discipline. You need to go to gym regularly, be careful what you eat, and pay attention to your skin, etc. Say, I spend years to tone my body, and now I can get attention from fit hotties, why should I go for some guy who is not disciplined and unfit? There's always an exception. For example, you might be very funny, or charming, or very rich, etc. Sorry to be frank. That's just what I have observed in the gay dating / pick-up scene.

Seems that is no hope for me at all. Haiz.

8 hours ago, Guest Fatty said:

Seems that is no hope for me at all. Haiz.

Don't despair. Not everyone like the look and smell of shit, but certain insects do, metaphorically speaking .  Everything in this world has the attention of its beholder, nobody will be left alone.

On 7/4/2016 at 4:44 PM, Guest hot said:

If the hot fit guy think highly of himself as if every guy is dying for him, I won't be attracted to him either.  

Unfortunately, it seems like there are more muscular guys behaving like this though :(

Will you be my valentine's? :D

On 6/30/2016 at 2:50 PM, Guest :-( said:

No, that sounds Awkward for a human being to be skinny with fats (in plural, fat is an unacountable noun btw). By that, you are not deserved to be loved

If the characteristic / attitude of the skinny guy is positive why not? Not all people hunt for physique, some for EQ or even common interest / hobbies. We will all age one day, looks will be different over time, someone who is after you purely out of physique will never last long (vise versa).

If the feeling is mutual go for the guy, do not let the negative comments at this chat stop you from the opportunity at hand.

On 6/30/2016 at 3:50 PM, Guest :-( said:

Yeah why not? 

12 hours ago, Lee Dong Ho said:

No, that sounds Awkward for a human being to be skinny with fats (in plural, fat is an unacountable noun btw). By that, you are not deserved to be loved

How's that awkward? It's quite a common physique. Everyone deserves to be loved

Instagram: vodkabaker

• Guest locked this topic