Male HQ

Benny (mature)a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Zhao Benny changed the title to Benny (mature)a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)

Massage helps you promote blood circulation. If the body’s blood circulation is good, the body’s metabolic capacity, immune capacity,
Mobility will also be better, keep the body activated, and the body will be relaxed and comfortable.
The natural mood follows the beauty。

• 2 weeks later...

I went for his massage in this month,His place is just outside of the Khatib MRT,Pleasant looking middle age person ,massage skill is average ,Do not have shower facility ,But room is clean and tidy.His back massage is good,Front side just a touch only.I encountered that he finished the massage before the intial scheduled time ,but still charge the same price.Hope he will improve these lagging areas .

On 8/13/2021 at 11:00 AM, DSL80 said:

I went for his massage in this month,His place is just outside of the Khatib MRT,Pleasant looking middle age person ,massage skill is average ,Do not have shower facility ,But room is clean and tidy.His back massage is good,Front side just a touch only.I encountered that he finished the massage before the intial scheduled time ,but still charge the same price.Hope he will improve these lagging areas .

Thank you for coming to me for a massage. You can say my massage is average, but if you're kind, now I've never had time to steal customers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was running a tight schedule yesterday but needed treatment badly. Benny accommodated a rather early appt for me (8.30am). I had a 90mins session. Benny has a clean and neat setup, proper massage bed, clean (disposable) sheet, air conditioning, and nice chinese instrumental background music. It’s true he doesn’t have an attached shower but it wasn’t a problem for me to walk through the kitchen to the toilet/shower. When I was there, no one else was around, although the unit looks like there were other tenants, but it was neat and well kept.
Skills wise, Benny applied the right pressure especially at my problematic areas. I slept well last night and I feel much better today. Will definitely visit again.

Thanks, Benny.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2021 at 7:55 AM, Zhao Benny said:

Help you to get rid of fatigue, push toxins, numbness of limbs, cold hands and feet, easy to sweat, impotence and premature ejaculation, harder soon, massage is the best choice

Welcome WhatsApp me: 97292918 thanks!

Edited by nik0407

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...