Male HQ

Benny (mature)a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)

Dear clients and friends thanks!!!

massage:60min $50

90mins $70

120mins$90

manhood therapy:

15min $20 

105mins Massage +15mins manhood therapy:$100

Foot massage:

30min $25

60min$40

WeIcome WhatsApp me:97292918 thanks!!!

90mins $70

120mins$90

manhood therapy:

15min $20 

Foot massage:

30min $25

60min$40

Massage not only reduces blood pressure, promotes blood circulation and eliminates fatigue, but also creates a more romantic atmosphere and effectively arouses the love of couples. With the help of various massage oils and essential oils, it can massage and rub in sensitive parts of the body. It can beautify and remove diseases, especially enhance sexual desire. Moreover, the effect of essential oils on skin smoothness makes you feel like a fish in water. Brilliant face, youth glow! _____________ Skin care, avoid dry skin and itching, with massage techniques to make all kinds of essential oils quickly enter the body's fat cortex, improve blood circulation, enhance cell regeneration, excretion of toxins, help metabolism.。

Welcome WhatsApp me:97292918 thanks!

Initially I just booked for 1 hour full body massage but before it is ended, I have decided to extend for another 30 mins as Benny is trained and knows where are those acu-points that will cure your pains n make you relax. Ambience is cozy with light music. He also uses one time off bed sheet so it is more hygienic. Will fully recommend those who have yet to use his service to give it a try. Trust me. You will never regret.

Massage has the functions of anti-inflammation, antipyretic and improving immunity, and can enhance the resistance of human body. It is also because massage can dredge meridians and collaterals, make Qi and blood circulate, and maintain the balance of yin and Yang of the body, so massage can feel muscle relaxation, joint flexibility, make people spiritual stimulation, eliminate fatigue, which has an important role in ensuring the health of the body。

Welcome WhatsApp me:97292918 thanks!!!

The body can produce unhealthy hormone buildups when we are in crowded traffic or meet deadlines for work. Depressed levels of stress hormone cortisol can lead to insomnia, headache and even digestive problems. Massage has been shown to reduce the body's cortisol. This allows the body to enter a relaxed rest and recovery mode. In fact, massage triggers chemical reactions in the brain, which can lead to lasting relaxed emotions, reduce stress and improve mood。

Massage can relax, relax the muscles that cause pain in bad posture, and let your body position itself in its natural and painful free posture. With ongoing massage muscle relaxation, relaxing joints have greater freedom and pressure points. This allows the body to position itself in a healthy and natural position, thus avoiding positions of movement and response to pain over time.

The skin is cared to avoid dryness and itching of the skin. With the help of massagist, all kinds of essential oils can quickly enter into the fat cortex of the body, improve blood circulation, enhance cell regeneration, discharge toxins in the body, and help metabolism. Through massagist's special manipulation on the whole body meridians, the blood vessels of the whole body are unblocked to achieve the functions of slimming, kidney protection and detoxification.

Regular massage can improve blood circulation, enhance cell regeneration, expel toxins from the body, and help metabolism. Through the special manipulation of massage on the whole body meridians, the blood vessels of the whole body can be unblocked, so as to achieve the effect of slimming, kidney protection and detoxification.

Regular massage can make your skin more healthy and radiant, and make you look radiant. Massage can increase blood flow, promote lymphatic drainage, and help to expel toxins from the body, so regular massage can make your skin color and hair glow

Only This Monday  Wednesday Friday Saturday Saturday full day  welcome WhatsApp me: 97292918 thanks!!!

90mins $70

120mins$90

manhood therapy:

15min $20 

Foot massage:

30min $25

60min$40

Massage therapy is a kind of therapy that is beneficial to maintain and improve flexibility and exercise. By working on muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints, regular massage can improve your flexibility and range of motion, make your joints smoother, and make them less prone to injury。

90mins $70

120mins$90

manhood therapy:

15min $20 

Foot massage:

30min $25

60min$40

Massage has the functions of anti-inflammatory, antipyretic and improving immunity, which can enhance the resistance of human body. It is precisely because massage can dredge meridians, circulate Qi and blood, maintain the balance of yin and Yang of the body, so after massage, you can feel muscle relaxation, joint flexibility, invigorating people, eliminating fatigue, which plays an important role in ensuring the health of the body。

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Regular massage can dredge channels and collaterals, activate blood and relieve pain, and block Qi and blood. When channels and collaterals are blocked, local body will suffer from pain and swelling. In this case, massage can improve blood circulation, dredge channels and collaterals, so as to reduce pain.
Welcome WhatsApp me:97292918. Thanks!

38 minutes ago, Zhao Benny said:

Regular massage can dredge channels and collaterals, activate blood and relieve pain, and block Qi and blood. When channels and collaterals are blocked, local body will suffer from pain and swelling. In this case, massage can improve blood circulation, dredge channels and collaterals, so as to reduce pain.
Welcome WhatsApp me:97292918. Thanks!

Great! 👍🏼 When did you return back from China? 

• Zhao Benny changed the title to Benny (mature)a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)
  • G_M changed the title to Benny a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)