Male HQ

Benny (mature)a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)

• 2 weeks later...

推油是一种正规、健康的保健活动,它和其他类保健一样,对身体是有百利而无一害,它甚至有很多其他保健都不具备的保健功效。

按摩师将精油涂抹于相应部位,双手顺着血液循环和经络分布的方向进行推拿按摩,其摩擦可以产生高于人体的温度,加速精油渗透到人体,并作用于身体的经络、穴位和局部组织。以此改善血液循环,增强细胞再生、排出体内毒素,有助于新陈代谢。和刮痧有着异曲同工的作用。

I made an appt for night time 90mins after some sports session which was near Benny's place. I started with a bath since I was sweaty.

The environment is conducive with adequate towels used and the fan was great as it was not cold nor hot this way. 

The massage was really comfortable and is really Swedish style. The shoulder part was great and it was very detailed. Some presses went to the butt but as it was Swedish style it wasn't very helpful with the light strength.  The leg portion was okay and it did loosen my tight leg muscles slightly though I was looking forward to somemore stretching.

There was also stomach massage which I felt was not very well executed (not pinpoint on the right points) so I guess he still needs more practice.

Lastly he helped me wiped all the oil up with towel and tissues (lol dun get the wrong idea, no HE). I appreciated the effort but it wasn't very time effective. Also there was no driNk in the end. Could be because it was very late? 

Overall if you wanna get a good night sleep you should try this but if you are a sportsperson looking to loosen some tight muscles then this is  not for you.

Hope this review helps.

ear clients and friends thanks!!!

massges:60min $50

90mins $70

120mins$95

manhood therapy:

15min $20 

Foot massage:

30min $25

60min$40

Welcome to contact, thank you.

“Pushing oil” is a formal and healthy health care activity. Like other types of health care, it is good for the body and has no harm. It even has many health care effects that other health care does not have. For example, the skin gets care and avoids dry skin and itching.

Massage can cause the surrounding blood vessels to dilate, reduce the resistance in the large circulation, reduce the burden on the heart, and at the same time accelerate the reflux of the venous blood, improve the blood supply and oxygen supply of the myocardium, enhance the heart function, and help improve the blood circulation of the human body.

It has been awhile since i last had a massage by Benny, last night i had the best and a very refreshing massage  by him.

His techniques definitely has changed... for the better. He now uses a mixed of long stroke + topical pressure point techniques + firm solid pressure. I really enjoyed the massage, I told him it is the best I had so far from him :thumb:

Massage is a kind of good powerless stimulation, which can stimulate and inhibit the nervous system, and can affect the function of various organs through nerve reflex. Stimulating the body's dictation of specific acupoints or local compression can relieve pain and transfer pain points. !!!

Welcome to contact us in advance:97292918 thanks!!!

Massage can relax, relax the muscles that cause pain in bad posture, and let your body position itself in its natural and painful free posture. Relax the muscles and relax the joints with an ongoing massage, giving them greater freedom and pressure points. This allows the body to position itself in a healthy and natural position, thereby avoiding movement over time and the stance of pain responses.

It mainly USES meridian acupoint massage, which has strong penetrating power, can relax muscles, relieve fatigue, and regulate human function. It has the functions of improving human immunity, clearing channels and collaterals, balancing Yin and Yang, and extending life. The main advantage of Chinese style push oil: it has the function of restoring physical strength, reducing fatigue, enhancing human blood circulation, improving human body's ability to resist diseases, regulating viscera, losing weight, preventing and curing diseases, and extending life.

First time I had a 120 mins session with Benny, it’s really loosened up all my tense muscles. I notice some new techniques and maybe because of the Long  session,he incorporated some tui na also,it’s very refreshing and relaxing Thanks Benny 

By means of massage can eliminate fatigue, eliminate the massage, one of the mechanism of fatigue is dredge meridians, channels and collaterals obstruction due to muscle fatigue, channels and collaterals blocked leading to the general principles of the "no pain", "can not", causing muscle fatigue and pain symptoms of discomfort, adopt corresponding massage, in the human body meridian massage or parts, can dredge meridians, namely, the general principles of the "pain".

• G_M changed the title to Benny a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)
  • Zhao Benny changed the title to Benny (mature)a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall)