Male HQ

Penang - Sunway carnival mall & megamall prai gay cruising

Guest understall

1 hour ago, Guest Average said:

Yea just like bingo said. Try wiggling around the toilet and u will easily find old uncles walking around the sink “fixing” their hair or something till they find someone to suck off or get their 2 and a half inch dick sucked XD

Yea lar....  no matter before my movie i go into the toilet or after the movie i go into the toilet~ they will still busy in front of the sink~

Im still remember my first time hook up at sunway... that time still super newbie~ then im seriously pooping in the toilet then realize that the ppl next to me is jerking off by look at the reflection of the floor~ then i dont know how he realize im looking at him then he signal me to go into his toilet~ i feel like yes! Like that also can hook up~ but when the door open.... i was like... "Dafuq!!!! I dont want to play liao!! My kuku bird pun lembik ki liao" 

From that time onward... im always super be careful... dont simple peeping ppl jerk off -.-

On 2/25/2018 at 11:38 PM, Bingo1016 said:

Yea lar....  no matter before my movie i go into the toilet or after the movie i go into the toilet~ they will still busy in front of the sink~

Im still remember my first time hook up at sunway... that time still super newbie~ then im seriously pooping in the toilet then realize that the ppl next to me is jerking off by look at the reflection of the floor~ then i dont know how he realize im looking at him then he signal me to go into his toilet~ i feel like yes! Like that also can hook up~ but when the door open.... i was like... "Dafuq!!!! I dont want to play liao!! My kuku bird pun lembik ki liao" 

From that time onward... im always super be careful... dont simple peeping ppl jerk off -.-

Edited by sebastian99707

Guest Average
8 minutes ago, Bingo1016 said:

Hahahaha your luck went up n down really fast in that encounter. but its true amirite, those ollllddd 45+ uncles are always super thirsty for some dicks and most of the time they kacau the younger ones entering the toilet haizzz smh just take the hint that no man around 18-30 wants to hookup with u old uncles larrr lmao leave us alone 

5 minutes ago, sebastian99707 said:

Haha.. sounds like you so bad . Kuku bird lembik, very old ah ? 

Very old larr.... that time still new and i scare of hurting ppl~ impossible that straight away cabut right? Then the whole progress im just close my eyes -.- and the cepat cepat pancut then cabut... haihhhhh....... black history ar

3 minutes ago, Guest Average said:

Hahahaha your luck went up n down really fast in that encounter. but its true amirite, those ollllddd 45+ uncles are always super thirsty for some dicks and most of the time they kacau the younger ones entering the toilet haizzz smh just take the hint that no man around 18-30 wants to hookup with u old uncles larrr lmao leave us alone 

Some 45 still not bad looking still okay~ but most of them show their hungry face... omg.... im still can remember that uncle smile at me... wtf...

Very excited to wear my pants to move to next door but when the door opened, the moment im really going fainted ady~  after done when im washing my hand... he still ask for my number for contact in the future~

Guest Average
6 minutes ago, Bingo1016 said:

Some 45 still not bad looking still okay~ but most of them show their hungry face... omg.... im still can remember that uncle smile at me... wtf...

Very excited to wear my pants to move to next door but when the door opened, the moment im really going fainted ady~  after done when im washing my hand... he still ask for my number for contact in the future~

I know, some of them dont look like they’re in their 40’s and thats good but most of them have no shame ady walking in and out of the toilet every single time they see a human being with dicks walk into the toilet hahaha and oh god i know how creepy that feels like XD i always have uncles come up to me asking for my number so that they could “contact me some other time nak jumpa” at rnr juru likeeee noo leave me alone XD 

12 minutes ago, Guest Average said:

I know, some of them dont look like they’re in their 40’s and thats good but most of them have no shame ady walking in and out of the toilet every single time they see a human being with dicks walk into the toilet hahaha and oh god i know how creepy that feels like XD i always have uncles come up to me asking for my number so that they could “contact me some other time nak jumpa” at rnr juru likeeee noo leave me alone XD 

They asked number from us, even if we not willing to give them~ we cant too straight or hurting them~ then the only waybi refuse is~ "no worry~ if get chance then we automatically will meet again de ^_^"

But the actual dialogue in my mind is "better dont get next time, sayonara uncle, good luck to u"

14 hours ago, Bingo1016 said:

Black cock also cant fix into the sentence what~

Why ask so??? U wanna try it out??  Just go ahead! Add Oil!!

When you're horny you only notice bc and not the whole sentence, no?

Nah, just curious cuz you guys keep saying like sunway is a cruising heaven for uncles...but how can you cruise there when the cleaner is sitting outside the staffroom macam security guard?

Edited by Ryunosuke

3 hours ago, Ryunosuke said:

Nah, just curious cuz you guys keep saying like sunway is a cruising heaven for uncles...but how can you cruise there when the cleaner is sitting outside the staffroom macam security guard?

Nahhh~ u are the one always cruise there~ hahaha~ cuz i never realize any security or cleaner over there xD

On 2/26/2018 at 2:42 PM, Ryunosuke said:

Ya.. the cleaner is sitting outside and keep staring what happening inside the toilet.. 

Guest Guestdd

Decided to suck cock at megamall/sunway carnival today by wearing a chastity cage and suck all cock dry until one of them let me to release my chastity...

Guest guest cruisikh
42 minutes ago, Guest Guestdd said:

Decided to suck cock at megamall/sunway carnival today by wearing a chastity cage and suck all cock dry until one of them let me to release my chastity...

are u slim ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.