Male HQ

Penang - Sunway carnival mall & megamall prai gay cruising

Guest understall

On 11/8/2021 at 3:14 PM, Guest Dev_12 said:

Hii 👋🏼... I'm Dev 20 years old and I am frm around the public swimming pool specifically Taman Siakap but I do not have a place but we can go for some lite fun in the car... I'm Indian chub bottom but I got that perfect 🍑😋..

Let's go.

Guest Average
On 11/14/2021 at 2:57 PM, abgbotaq said:

SCM cubicle is full 🌝🌝🌕🌕 but nothings happen 😛

There are only uncles when i went. The slim old one with blue slippers. Stay in toilet like monk thinking people want him. Every time i go that uncle is always there bah

Guest Comeasyouare

What the fuck happened just now? I was at RnR juru and this guy. An Indian guy, he always can be seen there. A bit short and chubby with beard. He would stay at the urinal as long as u can imagine. The story is like this...he was at the urinal when i got inside. So i went in the cubicle behind him, the one with a big peeping hole. I  covered the hole with my handkerchif so he wouldn't think that i peep on him which i didn't. As soon as i finished my business in there, i opened the door to get out. All of a sudden, he came in!!!  I was like...what the fuck??? I was shock and was like Wtf...why u came in?? What's wrong with u?? He went out and then let me out before he went inside. Oh my..he was soo desperate or what?? Beware if this mental.

On 11/17/2021 at 4:02 PM, Guest Comeasyouare said:

What the fuck happened just now? I was at RnR juru and this guy. An Indian guy, he always can be seen there. A bit short and chubby with beard. He would stay at the urinal as long as u can imagine. The story is like this...he was at the urinal when i got inside. So i went in the cubicle behind him, the one with a big peeping hole. I  covered the hole with my handkerchif so he wouldn't think that i peep on him which i didn't. As soon as i finished my business in there, i opened the door to get out. All of a sudden, he came in!!!  I was like...what the fuck??? I was shock and was like Wtf...why u came in?? What's wrong with u?? He went out and then let me out before he went inside. Oh my..he was soo desperate or what?? Beware if this mental.

Maybe he not your type 😂

On 11/18/2021 at 10:11 AM, abgbotaq said:

But rnr juru wall is concrete I wonder how come got hole????🤤🤤🤤🤤😪

Haha, I'm not cruising people at there so didn't know what hole at there🤣

On 11/18/2021 at 6:01 PM, Guest Comeasyouare said:

Of course he's not my type at all 😂 even if so, i wouldn't do such creepy move like that. He obviously desperate and mental. 

But if he was good looking and body smart you won't feel creepy anymore😝but heartbeat became faster

Guest Comeasyouare

@Biby..hahah oh noooooo... A big no no...maybe for you 😋 but it doesn't work for me like that..it's still creepy when somebody just jumps in your cubicle withought your consent like that..regardless his looks or level of hotness 🤣 It j

Guest Comeasyouare

@Biby..hahah oh noooooo... A big no no...maybe for you 😋 but it doesn't work for me like that..it's still creepy when somebody just jumps in your cubicle withought your consent like that..regardless his look or level of hotness 🤣 he was just insane 

Guest Chi Fit 21yo 178/61/0/17
On 11/5/2021 at 9:33 PM, appler said:

what u into ?

Depends on people lo... if hj or bj also can ... but i think if fuxk in cubicle quite big noise lo... usually happen in which floor of scm ?

I went to rnr juru today in the morning and that gay nosey bangla cleaner was officially there..haha he even went inside the toilet every 5 mins to check out any possible prey 😅

On 12/5/2021 at 1:32 AM, Guest Zhaff said:

I went to rnr juru today in the morning and that gay nosey bangla cleaner was officially there..haha he even went inside the toilet every 5 mins to check out any possible prey 😅

I went yesterday around 1pm but the happening toilet was sealed.

Yes, this gay bangla cleaner is extremely annoying 😡. He wants to fun with every guy. Always when I got someone for fun there, he will disturb and end up can not fun at there. 

Not sure is it true, my friend told me that this gay bangla infected by STD.

Guest Average
On 12/12/2021 at 9:04 AM, Guest Ehem said:

Arggh fuck! That gay bangla is soo annoying..just want to kacau everytime..if u get somebody to have fun, he will kacau for sure...feels like to tumbuk his face..sial laa

Yes, he will purposely go inside like 10 times to “clean” and kacau ppl who’s trying to cruise in there lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.