Male HQ

Penang - Sunway carnival mall & megamall prai gay cruising

Guest understall

• 3 weeks later...
Guest anakhatu
On 8/17/2016 at 3:16 PM, Guest indiantop88 said:

indian top here at seberang jaya. do u have planet romeo profile?

yes i have it

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Likeemold

Hello friends.. i like uncles only..where is most possible to find them? SCM ok ka? I went there..only that usual looking uncle there..the slim one who spends hours in the hush puppies toilet cubicle. Anywhere else? 

Guest Likemold

1. Rnr juru northbound..white toilet still closed 😭 normal toilet hard to cruise..if got one, play in the car or take him to your place. 😁🤭

2. Rnr sg nyior gor crusing ah?  Went there to pee couple times..always quite

3. Megamall/pacific got no scene lah..soo quiet..

4. Ampang jajar..what a pity..could be the best place for cruising but none 🤗

where else?

Guest Fit,21yo/178/61/0/17 chi

Hi, Im new to here.

Can i know any place is suitable for cruising? 

How about SCM? usually happen on which floor toilet and how about the crowds? Mostly young?

How about megamall? Any cruisy thing happen in the toilet? Heard that there is tons of phone number written inside the toilet,but not sure got any action happenning in there?

Heard someone told me there is a gay sauna U2 near megamall, how is the crowd and price? Usually crowded ? Mostly uncle type or fresh meat type?

I saw this thread always mentioned about Udini? Where is it? Many young freshmeat chi cruising there or mix crowded?

How about seberang jaya swimming pool? Any action happen there?

And how about the taman taman around here? Usually which park has more crowded gay cruising at night? Hehe...

How about 1st avenue and komtar toilet? I got followed by few good looking 25-30yo chi guys in komtar there, but forgotten which level of komtar...  usually many scene happen in which floor of komtar and 1st avenue toilet? 

How about the Queensbay one? I got my few sex experience in here, still remember one of the guy was 23yo muscular chi guy, one of the guy was 19yo tall white chi guy and one of the guy was 27yo charming look chi guy...but not sure which level is the best place to cruise... any more place recommend?

I went to R99 ib BM twice and happen to fun with 5 good looking chi guys and one of them were muscular guy... but unfortunately the have shut their business...

Any cruisy/ sauna/ public toilet/ swimming pool / place/ gay massage is good for public fun and cruising?

On 11/4/2021 at 4:24 PM, Guest Fit,21yo/178/61/0/17 chi said:

Hi, Im new to here.

How about SCM? usually happen on which floor toilet and how about the crowds? Mostly young?

How about megamall? Any cruisy thing happen in the toilet? Heard that there is tons of phone number written inside the toilet,but not sure got any action happenning in there?

Heard someone told me there is a gay sauna U2 near megamall, how is the crowd and price? Usually crowded ? Mostly uncle type or fresh meat type?

I saw this thread always mentioned about Udini? Where is it? Many young freshmeat chi cruising there or mix crowded?

And how about the taman taman around here? Usually which park has more crowded gay cruising at night? Hehe...

How about 1st avenue and komtar toilet? I got followed by few good looking 25-30yo chi guys in komtar there, but forgotten which level of komtar...  usually many scene happen in which floor of komtar and 1st avenue toilet? 

How about the Queensbay one? I got my few sex experience in here, still remember one of the guy was 23yo muscular chi guy, one of the guy was 19yo tall white chi guy and one of the guy was 27yo charming look chi guy...but not sure which level is the best place to cruise... any more place recommend?

I went to R99 ib BM twice and happen to fun with 5 good looking chi guys and one of them were muscular guy... but unfortunately the have shut their business...

Any cruisy/ sauna/ public toilet/ swimming pool / place/ gay massage is good for public fun and cruising?

what u into ?

Hi, Im new to here.

Boy, go register account la 

Hi, Im new to here.

Hii 👋🏼... I'm Dev 20 years old and I am frm around the public swimming pool specifically Taman Siakap but I do not have a place but we can go for some lite fun in the car... I'm Indian chub bottom but I got that perfect 🍑😋..

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.