Male HQ

Penang - Sunway carnival mall & megamall prai gay cruising

Guest understall

Oh my goosh!! I was at rnr Juru on Saturday. Something happened! Not to me but to an indian slim bald uncle who can be seen there frequently. This young guy came to the middle urinal and i was at the last urinal in the big toilet. Then this uncle came. He tried to sneak peak at the young guys dick. The young guy noticed it and start to mumble in disgust..uncle kept doing it..and young guy left and still mumbling agrily. When I came out that young guy was waiting and said to me " tgk tak apa org tua tu buat? And I said I didn't realise 🤭😁 When uncle came out, young guy started to confront him! He said "kenapa kau tgk aku kencing?? "Dahlah tua nak jadi gay!!" Kau local ke bangla ke? He was shouting outside the toilet and there were many people there! 😳 Everybody was looking!  He started telling everybody what happened..that uncle finally ran away to the back of the toilet and escaped! 🤣🤣It was so shocking! Be carefull guys. It's always a risk to look at stranger pissing esp in the regular toilet.. even in the small one.  

Edited by LotsOfLove

Went to Juru RnR last nite around 9pm... This is the first time i went there just for cruising.. even though i specially wear a super short pant, and tight shirt.. BUT at that moment is so many car until traffic jam.. and many people there.. I didnt expect there is so busy at that moment. 

So when i was there, i just came down from car, and try my luck there.. People there starring on me (maybe my sexy look or they looked i am weird).. but didnt action. No people approached me. So after awhile, i just left from there because there is still very busy. 

Actually what is the right time to cruise there? Is there always so busy at 9pm at night?

On 9/7/2022 at 8:24 AM, iDeepThroat99 said:

Went to Juru RnR last nite around 9pm... This is the first time i went there just for cruising.. even though i specially wear a super short pant, and tight shirt.. BUT at that moment is so many car until traffic jam.. and many people there.. I didnt expect there is so busy at that moment. 

So when i was there, i just came down from car, and try my luck there.. People there starring on me (maybe my sexy look or they looked i am weird).. but didnt action. No people approached me. So after awhile, i just left from there because there is still very busy. 

Actually what is the right time to cruise there? Is there always so busy at 9pm at night?

U maybe too sexy to hang out at the toilet at RnR.. dats why many people looked at you 😁 They were like "why in the blue hell is he doing here so sexy" 🤣 lol

On 9/9/2022 at 12:15 PM, LotsOfLove said:

U maybe too sexy to hang out at the toilet at RnR.. dats why many people looked at you 😁 They were like "why in the blue hell is he doing here so sexy" 🤣 lol

ha ha .. no la.. i tot can seduce ppl to approach me ma.  IF not.. normally what shud i wear when cruising?

On 9/22/2022 at 11:47 AM, LotsOfLove said:

Yesterday went to Megamall...got one uncle fishing alone at the urinal..toilet next to the bakery..showed me his long thin dick..white pubic hair!  Knew what he wanted, i asked him to come inside cubicle..played with him for 15 mins...didnt hear anyone coming..best!!

Lucky you! I went there few times but only 1 time I got a Burmese or Vietnamese boy to suck. That time I standing at urinal bowl and show him my hard dick. He dare not come closer so I go standing beside him and wash my dick at basin, and I show him body language that I want to suck him. We went in one of the cubicle with some spider webs on top.🙄 spacer.png

Edited by Mr. Y

On 9/22/2022 at 1:30 PM, Mr. Y said:

Lucky you! I went there few times but only 1 time I got a Burmese or Vietnamese boy to suck. That time I standing at urinal bowl and show him my hard dick. He dare not come closer so I go standing beside him and wash my dick at basin, and I show him body language that I want to suck him. We went in one of the cubicle with some spider net at top. 🙄

As long as it's a dick..be it either  Burmese or Vietnamese..we sure isap..lol..that's toilet is rarely been used..no wonder spider webs are everywhere haha

On 9/22/2022 at 5:20 PM, LotsOfLove said:

As long as it's a dick..be it either  Burmese or Vietnamese..we sure isap..lol..that's toilet is rarely been used..no wonder spider webs are everywhere haha

ha ha.. totally agree! me too.. as long as is a dick.. whoever top or bi-top, uncle.. fat, slim... all i isap!

On 9/22/2022 at 11:47 AM, LotsOfLove said:

Yesterday went to Megamall...got one uncle fishing alone at the urinal..toilet next to the bakery..showed me his long thin dick..white pubic hair!  Knew what he wanted, i asked him to come inside cubicle..played with him for 15 mins...didnt hear anyone coming..best!!

Which floor? Sorry am new here just go megamall but couldn't find it including the bakery

Hi guys!! Be very careful if you're cruising at the 1st Avenue toilet. Today I saw in front of my eyes what just happened. As I wanted to go in the toilet, I saw a cleaner lady was taking photos of 2 old uncles flashing each other at the urinal. They didnt even play, just looking and flashing at each other. The cleaner lady was at the entrance and taking photos of them. They didnt even realised it. What the fuxx! 

Edited by LotsOfLove

anyone cruising over at SCM today afternoon?

and btw since the new wing in SCM is opened, r the old toilets safe to cruise and is there any action around afternoon and evening on weekdays?

and also r the new toilets safe to cruise?

Guest Average
On 10/6/2022 at 9:09 AM, Guest Dev said:

anyone cruising over at SCM today afternoon?

and btw since the new wing in SCM is opened, r the old toilets safe to cruise and is there any action around afternoon and evening on weekdays?

and also r the new toilets safe to cruise?

The old toilets are the same, still cruisy but the new toilets are so damn small and always got dirty wet floors that u cannot even cruise one

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.