Male HQ

Penang - Sunway carnival mall & megamall prai gay cruising

Guest understall

On 12/28/2022 at 2:34 PM, KJ171 said:

To the guy wearing sleeveless shirt at Bagan Ajam Lotus toilet, saw u got a hard on but too bad I was rushing ><

Haaa.......Bagan Ajam Lotus Toilet also got event now?!   I thought only SCM and Megamall will be more crusing tour event...

Guest annoying indians

ew go rr summore got all indians ughh so annoying old lar chubby lar all indian pack at rr there such turn off!! no chi malay there at all 

On 1/5/2023 at 8:04 AM, pngplu901 said:

cannot understand why some guys (3-4 gays) need to stand lepak and chatting infront of the rnr toilet.. so annoying, just go and stay in your car la..

Urgghh..you are absolutely right! Lepak2 like a coffee shop there.. And they eye u up when u enter.like a hungry fish. And some of them stay in the toilet for as long as you can imagine..what they doin in there? Meditate aa..🤔

On 1/5/2023 at 9:24 AM, Defg0643 said:

Hey guys

this evening permata swimming naughty anyone?

What is your stat?  I am planning visiting to Permata Swimming Pool next week....heee!  I have long time never been there.

On 1/5/2023 at 6:59 PM, Guest annoying indians said:

ew go rr summore got all indians ughh so annoying old lar chubby lar all indian pack at rr there such turn off!! no chi malay there at all 

That old Indian who rides motorcycle and always wear red shirt is an annoying one..never understand that he's unwanted even though you say it nicely..keep coming next to you..stress.lorr

6 hours ago, Guest Rnr said:

How u you signal when entering the rnr if you want? Normal go in then all eyes dunno how to respond haha

Crash course 😁Play with your dick..make it hard..and see his reaction..see if he peeks at your dick from time to time..he maybe interested..or looking at his dick from time to time..when he turns to you..smile and wink your eyes..of he gives you a nasty stare, then it's time to stop

Edited by LotsOfLove

Guest Sam Cheah
On 1/18/2023 at 5:56 PM, Guest Average said:

Rnr today not bad. Quite happening maybe bcs near cny so more crowd

Yes.......quite happening....But I only met with a top.....I am a top....we just touch each other erected dick...then left the place ................mmmhh,,,,mhmmmmm

7 hours ago, Guest Average said:

So this one indian guy literally locked himself in this middle toilet stall for so long after going back and forth when no one wants to fun with him haiz

You didn't know? ..that middle toilet is his homestay..yeah..saw him before..and he does that everytime...kesian lor

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.