Male HQ

Penang - Sunway carnival mall & megamall prai gay cruising

Guest understall

Guest Average

There are like 5 to 6 indians at the rnr and i wonder why they wont fun with each other lol keep waiting others to go in so that they can follow. Do indians even find each other unattractive or something? So curious

Guest Average

Rnr juru now come anyday anytime also full of indians d lol so disappointing always at the toilet n never leave one. Come tonight quite jammed also still full of them haizz such a turn off

Guest New cruiser
1 hour ago, Guest Average said:

Rnr juru now come anyday anytime also full of indians d lol so disappointing always at the toilet n never leave one. Come tonight quite jammed also still full of them haizz such a turn off

Was there last night around 10 plus, saw three Indians standing in front of urinals, then one started to suck the other, while another Indian was stroking. Contrary to what others said, the Indians there didn't seem interested in Chinese guy like me, haha. 

Was there last night around 10 plus, saw three Indians standing in front of urinals, then one started to suck the other, while another Indian was stroking. Contrary to what others said, the Indians there didn't seem interested in Chinese guy like me, haha. 

Others were right too because it's very rare to see an Indian interested or play with another Indian there. However, it doesn't mean that it never happens right?  You were lucky to witness it. Are u sure you''re Chinese? 😏

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Average

quiet night at the rr… maybe because not weekend… 

Quite happening now at rnr lol maybe your timing and luck lar but as usual the indians take over the toilet d

Guest Average

Toilet becomes exclusive now 😂

Ya i went to rnr earlier and theres this indian dude in rainbow tie dye that just stood at the stairs of the toilet for so long until the cleaner start cleaning til she finish also he was still standing there and followed literally anyone into the toilet haizzz got bored and went home d rnr getting boring now everytime go got receptionist one. Need to build a frontdesk in the future lol

Ya i went to rnr earlier and theres this indian dude in rainbow tie dye that just stood at the stairs of the toilet for so long until the cleaner start cleaning til she finish also he was still standing there and followed literally anyone into the toilet haizzz got bored and went home d rnr getting boring now everytime go got receptionist one. Need to build a frontdesk in the future lol

Haha...indeed. not to mention the indian dude who comes with a motorcycle. He parks just close to the stairs. He always wear short, flowered shirt and helmet and hibernates there as long as he could. He would check out the urinal and kacau you from time to time..haizzz

Guest chi juru

Haha...indeed. not to mention the indian dude who comes with a motorcycle. He parks just close to the stairs. He always wear short, flowered shirt and helmet and hibernates there as long as he could. He would check out the urinal and kacau you from time to time..haizzz

I got go rr just now and still have the same indian guy… so weird i come at day time also there… come night time aso there… mcb he live at there rr or what ah… 

I got go rr just now and still have the same indian guy… so weird i come at day time also there… come night time aso there… mcb he live at there rr or what ah… 

Haha..now got a new guy at the toilet cashier. He looks like a Chinese guy but I think he's Malay. He wears glasses and a sling bag. A petit guy riding a yellow motorcycle. I think he and that Indian guy take turns working at the toilet cashier. 

Guest Average

Haha..now got a new guy at the toilet cashier. He looks like a Chinese guy but I think he's Malay. He wears glasses and a sling bag. A petit guy riding a yellow motorcycle. I think he and that Indian guy take turns working at the toilet cashier. 

I guess rnr juru become an indian port ady lol come anytime also got many of them flocking around like pigeons haiz like kl and nu sentral pft so boring now not much chi and malay to fun

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.