Male HQ

Penang - Sunway carnival mall & megamall prai gay cruising

Guest understall

Guest AnsonT

The young guy I meet in Penang Permata Swimming Pool 3.30PM yesterday (with siam scripture on your back)...are you here?  Just want to tell you - you have a great color dick....you smile on me when we both naked taking bath in the partial open air changing room.......  My cock half erected and you do not come to touch it and you just smile to me when you left the bathroom...... too bad!  When you will go to Permata swiming pool again?

32 minutes ago, Defg0643 said:

Butterworth area now left Ria Apartment swimming pool only. You can google it. It’s a public pool just the name abit funny 🤣

OIC - I remembered I explore this swimming pool few years back after Seberang Jaya Pool is closed for renovation.  When I walked through from Butterworth Digital Library.....I see the pool.....it is not making me "INTEREST" to swim there! Heee....

Guest Average
22 hours ago, Guest Chi bottom said:

This old chubby indian is so so annoying @ juru R&R … 

I come rnr juru tonight aso still have both malay n indian uncle le 

Hey, 

I am a newbie on both gym / swimming sections. 

Anyone who is a freelance swimming / gym coach, lets connect !!

Or if you are looking for gym & swimming buddies, I am willing to consider too..

Guest Average
2 hours ago, fun00 said:

no ppl then?need lite fun

Traffic very jammed but no ppl cruising i see just now. Toilet all quite empty

Guest chi fun

This damn indian so annoying follow everyone around with his loud tamil videos playing on his phone … who wan to fun aso cannot because he will interrupt and follow in and out of both toilets …. Already unattractive still want to disturb others ah

9 hours ago, Guest chi fun said:

This damn indian so annoying follow everyone around with his loud tamil videos playing on his phone … who wan to fun aso cannot because he will interrupt and follow in and out of both toilets …. Already unattractive still want to disturb others ah

Which one? The one who's chubby and always wear red shirt and rides motorcycle ah? 

Edited by LotsOfLove

Guest Ccfx
On 12/29/2022 at 10:25 PM, Guest AnsonT said:

Haaa.......Bagan Ajam Lotus Toilet also got event now?!   I thought only SCM and Megamall will be more crusing tour event...

I was there just nw but no one there! Too bad.. Maybe i hv no luck! 

Guest SEEKFUN

heard of juru rnr so much and wish to go there these few days. Can anyone tell me what time is best for me to try my luck and what day? what are the tips to hook on some fun.

12 minutes ago, Guest SEEKFUN said:

heard of juru rnr so much and wish to go there these few days. Can anyone tell me what time is best for me to try my luck and what day? what are the tips to hook on some fun.

it is matter of luck.. no specific time and day
you could go there from morning till night and get nothing but sometime you go for a while and happened to bump into a lot of people

tips are standing at the urinal with your cock out, followed by eye contacts... easiest way to let people know what you are up to

Guest seekfun
5 minutes ago, seekolderguy said:

it is matter of luck.. no specific time and day
you could go there from morning till night and get nothing but sometime you go for a while and happened to bump into a lot of people

tips are standing at the urinal with your cock out, followed by eye contacts... easiest way to let people know what you are up to

ic so just stand in front urinal and dont leave?

ok i will try tonight 

Guest seekfun
Just now, Guest seekfun said:

ic so just stand in front urinal and dont leave?

ok i will try tonight 

i wan to try to be there with a butt plug inside me. think it is hot and kinky

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.