Male HQ

Penang - Sunway carnival mall & megamall prai gay cruising

Guest understall

Guest Megamall
On 2/3/2024 at 12:38 PM, GUEST L said:

Look like nowadays bw or bm have no other place to have fun... all place now night time still got people around so hard to have fun

Megamall Toilets are quiet.. Can try there.. First floor near to bomba staircase really quiet around 8.30pm - 10pm 😂🤣

2 hours ago, Guest Megamall said:

Megamall Toilets are quiet.. Can try there.. First floor near to bomba staircase really quiet around 8.30pm - 10pm 😂🤣

gt one time ply with a uncle at toilet beside the bakery 😂

3 hours ago, Guest Megamall said:

That place I think previous is close eh... now only open the toilet beside gym also a good place since the gym have close

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, fun00 said:

gt one time ply with a uncle at toilet beside the bakery 😂

Where is the bakery? Is it the one selling waffle at ground floor ? Cant find it.. 

1 hour ago, GUEST L said:

That place I think previous is close eh... now only open the toilet beside gym also a good place since the gym have close

Haha which floor ? Dont know where is the gym.. Never been there before.. 😂

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Where is the bakery? Is it the one selling waffle at ground floor ? Cant find it.. 

Haha which floor ? Dont know where is the gym.. Never been there before.. 😂

The gym already close... hmm don't know  how to mention it but know how to go haha

On 1/23/2024 at 12:36 AM, Guest Juru toilet said:

Please beware of an indian guy waiting outside of Juru Toilet. He likes to record people inside the toilet doing business.. So if saw him, better ask him to leave. He always wait outside toilet entrance wearing helmet and jacket. Caution guys! 

Just had an unpleasant experience at r&r juru few days ago. Not sure if it is the same Indian guy you mentioned, the one that I encountered recording was a young slim Indian guy, he wasn't wearing helmet and jacket. He dyed his hair yellow. So, beware if you see Indians at r&r juru. 

2 hours ago, Guest chi juru said:

what a coincidence i go rr now but all indians left and right mcb damn boring eh

Beware of Indian guys at r&r juru. If you see them, don't do anything. Read in other thread saying the r&r juru was raided by police (not sure on what ground the police raided on, no further elaboration), guess those Indians are back in disturbing other cruisers again. 

Guest chi juru
15 hours ago, Sparkling_red said:

Beware of Indian guys at r&r juru. If you see them, don't do anything. Read in other thread saying the r&r juru was raided by police (not sure on what ground the police raided on, no further elaboration), guess those Indians are back in disturbing other cruisers again. 

dis why i only fun with chinese n malay… indians all so problematic summore and dun respect other people privacy…

Guest Megamall
1 hour ago, Guest Megamall said:

beside the bakery? 

Bakery ground level… This level 1… Near to Surau one… 

Guest Megamall
4 minutes ago, Guest Megamall said:

Bakery ground level… This level 1… Near to Surau one… 

You are Malay or Chinese ? 

Guest Dyson
21 minutes ago, vincent1101 said:

anyone at SCM tonight?8:30pm,near 1st floor parkson toilet.

Will be at dyson toilet later around 8, see you there....

Guest Dyson
2 minutes ago, vincent1101 said:

i am still inside

3 minutes ago, vincent1101 said:

lol,i already say i inside room mah

Then I need to knock? Stand at urinal easier... Went back dy...

8 hours ago, Gogogo111 said:

Anyone want to try econsave raja uda toilet? I think no body kacau there... 

Oh yes..one time I pee there.. one ah pek got interested looking at my half hard dick..he ask if he can touch it.. we ended up in the toilet and I let him play with my dick as much as he wanted. 😉

9 hours ago, LotsOfLuv said:

Oh yes..one time I pee there.. one ah pek got interested looking at my half hard dick..he ask if he can touch it.. we ended up in the toilet and I let him play with my dick as much as he wanted. 😉

Wow u mean inside the econsave? izit cruisy or just try luck there? Hahaha

15 hours ago, LotsOfLuv said:

Not many people uaing that toilet so feel ok la to have some fun there

15 hours ago, LotsOfLuv said:

The toilet wall is high so feel safe la play there

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.