Male HQ

Working in a nude office

Uniqlo1788

14 minutes ago, Uniqlo1788 said:

Haha.....it just an fantasy...

you are not alone...i've had such fantasies before!!!

i've always imagined that happening to me, if i were working in the States...maybe in a small office in San Francisco, where all employees have no inhibitions =)

of course, where are u going to hide if u get a "Hard on"? That would be so inappropriate for work...so i guess, i prefer going to work fully clothed, at least when i start getting a hard on...at least there's something to cover up...

15 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

of course, where are u going to hide if u get a "Hard on"? That would be so inappropriate for work...so i guess, i prefer going to work fully clothed, at least when i start getting a hard on...at least there's something to cover up...

I believe in such a setting every guy will be hard anyways
No need to hide 

1 minute ago, enthuboy_93 said:

I believe in such a setting every guy will be hard anyways
No need to hide 

@enthuboy_93...just joking...that would be a great setup for a mass orgy...
maybe should have a few lesbians as co-workers to balance the sexual intensity in this workplace....

Let me try to top that...
(1) BEST EMPLOYEE of the month: whoever can "make the Boss happy".
(2) TOP SALES for the month: will depends on who has the busiest mouth...

LOL, all that dirty talk...how am i going to sleep now?!?
Jokes aside, on a serious note, when i was 21yo, when i entered BMT for military training@ Tekong...similar to this Fantasy of being in the nude...i always thought my army mates would be sleeping in the nude(or enjoyed sleeping in the nude, don't ask me how i came up with such a stupid thought)...

but turns out to be...everyone in the bunk was super shy & no one was exhibitionist!!!

On ‎13‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 4:54 PM, Uniqlo1788 said:

Yup client need to be naked too 

Provided the client(surely has females) can accept it, definitely not feasible

The supplier/courier delivery goods to your office too, also must withstand the shock of seeing such a "scene" (incld the buffet caterer/fd delivery guy delivering food to your office etc)
of course, if it is a busty & attractive lady sitting at a reception, no straight male doing the delivery would mind but..........

can't believe this conversation which was started on Tuesday...is still going strong on Friday =)

i only have 2 worries to air:

(1) this office environment...no need to have office romance...coz everyone is able to "Inspect each other's Goods", so the idea of wearing clothes to protect one's modesty is "Thrown out of the window"....   =(

(2) any house rules for this office? Yes...no need to play "Strip Poker" coz everyone comes to work in their "BIRTHDAY SUIT", hahaha

Where do I sign up?  I love the idea of nudity in environments where you normally wouldn't think of it. Have a partition so people walking into your premises will not have to deal with the nude environment but can join it if they so choose. 

For extra kink,  customer who recognise the office concept can invite me in to do a naked presentation. The idea of being the only naked guy in a room of dressed people is a kinky turn on. 

And what about the chill out space in the office? Condoms and lube? Will bring new meaning about banging a few ideas together before heading back to work. 

I like it. I like it a lot... 

On 7/20/2016 at 9:36 AM, SidT said:

For extra kink,  customer who recognise the office concept can invite me in to do a naked presentation. The idea of being the only naked guy in a room of dressed people is a kinky turn on. 

Wow! We have same kinky idea. :lol:

Edited by Arm Show

I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME UNTIL YOU FIND ONE.

56b0623e2e1bf_CoverIMG_2101.jpg.8c8b5cae

• 4 weeks later...

I do sometimes work naked  lol  but only after everyone else has gone home

I'll come for interview naked too  :) 

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe