Male HQ

The KL Sentral Station toilets cruising chronicles

Guest Guy_In_A_Thong

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Lexi93 said:

Hi. I want to know normally what signal ppl will give or shd i give?

I m really bad on getting the signal :frustrated:

If you’re a top and wanna get sucked, touch your crotch. If you’re bottom and wanna suck, play with your lips. And if the guy maintains his eye contact, he’s more likely to be interested. Don’t be pushy following people around tho. Have fun!

I will be at thr tmr morning around 9 smt if anyone free please reply i would like to try sucking ppk for the first time . Im stilk young anyone interested please reply thanks bottom Chinese 

1 minute ago, blowmenow said:

suck at urinal??? seriously???

u must be a real exhibitionist

Haha not sure. But I saw a guy with erect dick at the urinal before. Probably looking for sucker.

So if go in cubicle suck, how bout those peep holes? Can next door cubicle hear and watch?

1 minute ago, lawre said:

Haha not sure. But I saw a guy with erect dick at the urinal before. Probably looking for sucker.

So if go in cubicle suck, how bout those peep holes? Can next door cubicle hear and watch?

if u r ok with sucking at the urinal, then sucking in the cubicle with peep holes should not be an issue

probably knowing people peeping and hear u from next stall will be a huge turn on for u

Just now, Guest Black cock said:

Indian 24. Any dick sucker or bottom around ? Nu central toilet besides brands outlet

where exactly and whats your full stats pls...

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2017 at 12:16 AM, Guest young indian teen said:

just went there today. pretended to look in the mirror and got plenty of stares. turned to my right and saw two guys jerking each other off at the urinals eventhough it was pretty crowded. got my fair share of action jerking of a older Indian man with a thick dick. he cummed all over the urinal and then left. another guy came next to me and stared jerking me off. there was only another old indian man looking and stroking his dick through his pants while the other guy sucked. cummed in the urinal and then left. all in all it was an unforgettable experience. 

When straight guy look at u how...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Peekaboo

Went to the toilet after work today and it was an amazing sight! I was at the far end of the urinals and every other guy in the urinal (i think it was 6 of us) were touching their dicks and stroking.

it was spoilt by an old indian guy who is usually there. He wanted to join in but no space left. One of the guys got scared and zipped up. Others followed :(  

Hi chinese,

I prefer those who love kiss deep mouth, blowjob and some being suck penis. If interested, meet me at KL Sentral on this Friday (1 Mar) @ 7 pm. Add me wechat: Boniface1984

Went to the toilet behind KFC yesterday, was quite empty but as I was walking in a really handsome Iranian guy I think was walking out, we locked eyes for a split second as I walked in. 

Went to the wall urinal at the corner and unzipped my fella. 

Was so horny that my fella was hard already. 

After 30 seconds the guy came back in and stood two urinals away. 

I stepped back and just started shaking my rod a little and caught him staring. 

I also was staring at his. Was a nice 7inch cut 

He moved in next to me and we both started shaking together. Couldn't take it ... Just had to feel his hard cock. 

Shaked him off good and I also came like seconds after. Both zipped up and left. 

Not bad for first time cruise. 

~5 inch tool with tight super tight foreskin~

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.