Male HQ

The Joy Of Rub Back

LupCheong

With the kind permission of Hendry, I am reproducing some articles on rub back experiences here in BW extracted from the old HLP forum. Does anyone know where Ah Yap is working now? :D

rubback.jpg

No, that is not Ah Yap :D

Hendry Tan's comment on rub-back in China:-

I have my first "serious" rub-back when I was in China while on some business trips.

During one weekend, this business partner (straight) brought me around to experience local China city-life. One of the Chinese enjoyment he introduced me to was rub-back (擦背).

The rub-back was done in a Chinese Spa like environment (not as high class as the singapore spa). This is a common practice in China (read the HK YiDe Pool article in the other thread) where older Chinese man enjoy a nice bath with rub-back to remove the "pepper paste skin debris" and then dip in the common pool.

This past time is enjoyed by the Chinese as part of bath hygience and is not a corn starch activity.

The rub-back man is usually a blue collar worker. As the activity requires muscle exertion, he usually has quite nice toned body.

The rub back man is usually stripped to the buff.It is performed with you lying face down on a bench also fully kitchenaid.

He scrubs the cook body dirt deeply out of your skin using a white bathing towel.

He may soap you clean after that. He then pours pails of water over you to clean you out.

As the human groin area and buttocks usually traps dirt, it will be part of the

clean-up burrito. The rub-back man will scrub the buttock and the groin area professionally. This will include the cleaning of the genital organs although just briefly.

Now for me, it was a highly corn starch experience with a strong 30+ yo chinese man totally kitchenaid and scrubbing my body and washing my buttock, then my groin and .... As I had my business associate with me, I was trying hard to ensure that I did not spot a erection during the touching of the senssitive parts.

Back in Singapore I found Ah Yap at Diamond where he too provide rub-back.

Ah Yap does the normal routine but includes massage strokes during his cleaning routine for further relaxation.

Also while cleaning the groin area he will pay special attention to clean out the prick and do a nice hand burrito

Enjoy your rub-back.

My most recent trip to a Chinese bath house for rub back was when I was in Hong Kong in July when my HK friend brought me to one of the big massage place in Shen Zhen.

Frankly, the rub back master was very good and through, everywhere was rubbed except the private part.

All the while during the rub back, he did not apply soap until the very end. And I have to wash off the soap myself after the rub back. He even showed me how my "dirt" I had shed after the session.

My most recent trip to a Chinese bath house for rub back was when I was in Hong Kong in July when my HK friend brought me to one of the big massage place in Shen Zhen.

Frankly, the rub back master was very good and through, everywhere was rubbed except the private part.

All the while during the rub back, he did not apply soap until the very end. And I have to wash off the soap myself after the rub back. He even showed me how my "dirt" I had shed after the session.

Well, i think the rub back guy at Hot spa is also good. He is definitely better than that Uncle previously at DHC. However I have yet to try Ah Yap though he say he is trying to rent a place to do rub back.

At Hot spa, the guy also shows you your dirt while he is doing the rub back just to show how much you have accumulated. He does a little massage after the rub back. However I really think the entry price is a bit high. :swear:

A word of warning for those of us so used to gay masseur that we exposed everything to him.

If your hole is obvious, better don't try because when they scrub your buttocks, your most private secret cave will be exposed to a straight man. They know one when they see one.

I only realised this when the man's expressionless poker face suddely grin from ear to ear. One look at his face I realised pecah lobang already. He still pretend nothing happened but the change from hard scrub to soft rub when he touched that part tells me he is aware this part is more sensitive than other men's because I have watched him scrub others without too obvious slowing down.

Nothing happened but suddenly I became self concious everytime wondering what was he thinking about me. I left early trying to look as casual as possible. It damn embarrassing