Male HQ

Emperor Spa @ Chinatown

24 minutes ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Alvin msg is too soft. Marcus is good and strong. He also did cupping for me plus used Chinese medicated oil for my left shoulder. 

I will I’ll still root for Marcus for everything :)

Cupping is foc? To me, alvin massage strong also n also v sensual.

Just had a great massage at Emperor Spa. I tried Ah Ming today. Short 25 yo boy. Quite fit and is training daily in the gym after work.  Shy , naive country boy type.

I would recommend Ah Ming who can do both soft and hard massage and is very accommodating. 

On 1/8/2019 at 10:26 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

I hear that some masseurs are not coming back after CNY. So if u haven’t tried, do so. 

My picks :

Alvin

Marcus

Ah Ming

Victor (but only foot massage)

Others like Jerry , Benny are overrated or self promoted lol. 

Shucks! Care to reveal who is/are leaving please. I only know of one now.

Went down to have another try, asked for Alvin or Ah Ming, was told by the receipt, the 2 masseur need bookings! Dam it.

So she recommended James, anyway since I am already there might as well gave it a try. As usual went upstairs one of the room with shower attached.

Masseur was in his late 20s, I think, hard massage not bad if you like hard massage and a bit chatty. 60 mins all focus on my back body! No frills!

38 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

Went down to have another try, asked for Alvin or Ah Ming, was told by the receipt, the 2 masseur need bookings! Dam it.

So she recommended James, anyway since I am already there might as well gave it a try. As usual went upstairs one of the room with shower attached.

Masseur was in his late 20s, I think, hard massage not bad if you like hard massage and a bit chatty. 60 mins all focus on my back body! No frills!

There’s Marcus arh

On 1/11/2019 at 3:29 PM, midkemia said:

In fact, Ah Ming is the one who requested me to take everything off.

On 1/10/2019 at 12:36 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Quite a few are leaving lol

Care to share who is leaving?

On 12/26/2018 at 6:56 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

In the end I still chose my fav Ah Beng Marcus :) 

Marcus is quite hunky.

Tried Alvin today. Indeed I like his cute boy shy looks. The first time he asked me was if blowingwind recommended this place. I was so shocked and had to pretend I didn't know what he was saying. This is a straight establishment and there are ladies. 

His massage is sensual but too bad never offer happy endings. I was given mixed signals.

He is one of the masseurs leaving after CNY. SO SAD. How to follow him to new place ah? 

19 hours ago, herodai said:

Tried Alvin today. Indeed I like his cute boy shy looks. The first time he asked me was if blowingwind recommended this place. I was so shocked and had to pretend I didn't know what he was saying. This is a straight establishment and there are ladies. 

His massage is sensual but too bad never offer happy endings. I was given mixed signals.

He is one of the masseurs leaving after CNY. SO SAD. How to follow him to new place ah? 

Were you naked and have to wear the disposable underwear?

You should have asked him where he is going to :)

1 hour ago, midkemia said:

Were you naked and have to wear the disposable underwear?

You should have asked him where he is going to :)

Have to wear ... He said he would be learning tui na somewhere... I think he said he not sure where he will be working since he has not completed the tui na thingy ... if ask for Line or wechat also a little too sudden . Is he straight ? I hope he can “bended”

Edited by herodai

50 minutes ago, herodai said:

Have to wear ... He said he would be learning tui na somewhere... I think he said he not sure where he will be working since he has not completed the tui na thingy ... if ask for Line or wechat also a little too sudden . Is he straight ? I hope he can “bended”

Never try, never know. But I am disappointed must wear. 

1 hour ago, jimgogo said:

not a lot of places a lot nude.

so far Zufu can, and also green apple tony. 

that is why I prefer home-based massage services by gay therapists. Some of them damn good and no hanky panky too. 

I think Alvin is straight but heard about blowingwind and know we are talking about him ... hee hee

19 hours ago, herodai said:

that is why I prefer home-based massage services by gay therapists. Some of them damn good and no hanky panky too. 

I think Alvin is straight but heard about blowingwind and know we are talking about him ... hee hee

I went to Emperor and was nude too. Likewise for OneOne, Alleviate, Natureland, Green Apple to name a few.

I recently went to Emperor Spa. No need to review the room as it is standard. Good to note that they are using better body wash now.

I had Ah Ming after reading the reviews here. 

Underwear was not offered and this was my first time with Ah Ming. He first asked if there were any areas that needed more attention before the massage started. He used draping throughout the massage. He was chatty at first and then chatted less as the massage progressed which was good. He can do both hard and soothing massage as previously mentioned and I asked for some parts to be hard based on my preference. Massage was sensual.

I would go again except for the price tag - $120 for 2 hours, 92.90 for 90 mins on non promo time but the ambience beats Green Apple hands down. 

For those who want to try Ah Ming, he talked about changing jobs so not sure how long he will be doing this. Pity because I like his style and he was attentive throughout the massage.

On 1/29/2019 at 7:49 PM, miketan said:

In emperor which massuer ok with nude?

I know for sure Ah Ming is ok with nude cos he is the one who requested me to take off everything. lol. I usually prefer to have at least disposable underwear but he says nude will be easier for him. 

Edited by tyan

• G_M changed the title to Emperor spa