Male HQ

Emperor Spa @ Chinatown

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/21/2019 at 1:11 PM, Rohanpune said:

Yeah he did.... he’s no longer in sg he’s back home... any other recommendations?plannign to go today

On 8/21/2019 at 1:32 PM, R96guy said:

Ai ya. Sian. I don't know anyone in Emperor other than Ah Ming.

ah ming is back at emperor, with improved skills now. 

Field report

Been to emperor spa for 2 times a week.

Try James and Ming massage.

First time I booked Ming but the operator call me said they messed up the schedule, then change to another masseur and I try James.

Once he know that I wanted to get massage from Ming initially, he know where I get to know all these information (apparently this forum). His massage is ok (6/10) as he focused on my butt area trying to be sensual I guess. But not sure my over expectation or what, XD I feel it just ok only. He is straight and no hanky panky allowed and he mentioned not like to be touch by customers lo. So try to respect more to the massuer. He is very chatty and looks cute at his 35. 

As for Ming massage on the second visit, I just know that he is not tall, but muscular and hairless bear type. He slim down a lot from 8x kg to now 6x kg with a nice chest build. Very attentive and keep asking the strength and whether I feel too cold or not. Nice, cute and shy boyish man and feel like to hug him when he talking about his previous relationship. He is straight too but don't mind to do sensual massage. He has a very great massage skill (9.5/10) on your back and muscle area. Focus when he do the oil stretch to avoid hitting your bone. I like his massage very much. Will definitely go again for his massage. 

One thing I am not quite satisfied with both masseur is, they started the massage 5 mins late and ended 10 mins earlier. Not sure the 2 hour is included the bathing time for me. For Ming's massage, actually he completed most of the part within the allocated time lar, just wish to get touch more a bit I guess.

Anyway, strongly recommend Ming in Emperor Spa, just go for a try and you will know. Attached is Ming's wechat ID (get his permission to share) CHloo12125899 

You can contact him for more info and give him support if you go to this Emperor Spa

1 hour ago, TKT90 said:

Field report

Been to emperor spa for 2 times a week.

Try James and Ming massage.

First time I booked Ming but the operator call me said they messed up the schedule, then change to another masseur and I try James.

Once he know that I wanted to get massage from Ming initially, he know where I get to know all these information (apparently this forum). His massage is ok (6/10) as he focused on my butt area trying to be sensual I guess. But not sure my over expectation or what, XD I feel it just ok only. He is straight and no hanky panky allowed and he mentioned not like to be touch by customers lo. So try to respect more to the massuer. He is very chatty and looks cute at his 35. 

As for Ming massage on the second visit, I just know that he is not tall, but muscular and hairless bear type. He slim down a lot from 8x kg to now 6x kg with a nice chest build. Very attentive and keep asking the strength and whether I feel too cold or not. Nice, cute and shy boyish man and feel like to hug him when he talking about his previous relationship. He is straight too but don't mind to do sensual massage. He has a very great massage skill (9.5/10) on your back and muscle area. Focus when he do the oil stretch to avoid hitting your bone. I like his massage very much. Will definitely go again for his massage. 

One thing I am not quite satisfied with both masseur is, they started the massage 5 mins late and ended 10 mins earlier. Not sure the 2 hour is included the bathing time for me. For Ming's massage, actually he completed most of the part within the allocated time lar, just wish to get touch more a bit I guess.

Anyway, strongly recommend Ming in Emperor Spa, just go for a try and you will know. Attached is Ming's wechat ID (get his permission to share) CHloo12125899 

You can contact him for more info and give him support if you go to this Emperor Spa

I believe most massage places factor in your shower time.

23 hours ago, midkemia said:

I believe most massage places factor in your shower time.

Maybe. But when I am showering, the massuer haven't enter. hahah... but anyway.. Ming is really strongly suggested for his massage technique. But for sensual touch... u need to give some hint gua... hahaha... strictly no hanky panky or HE... XD sad... 

1 hour ago, TKT90 said:

Maybe. But when I am showering, the massuer haven't enter. hahah... but anyway.. Ming is really strongly suggested for his massage technique. But for sensual touch... u need to give some hint gua... hahaha... strictly no hanky panky or HE... XD sad... 

It is usually based on when you arrive there including if you arrive early unless you are asked to wait for your masseur. You'll normally be asked if you want to shower first.

I've tried Ming a few months ago. He showed me his pecs and he liked to talk a lot. Massage was strong but I told him what pressure I preferred also.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/24/2019 at 12:06 PM, TKT90 said:

Tried Ming. Indeed very good strong proper massage. Nice guy too. Will check on the pressure and the spots you need. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/10/2020 at 4:37 PM, rinodino said:

Went for a massage with Ming. Attentive. Skillful. Checks in frequently on the pressure. Young. Toned. What more can you ask for? 

But be respectful. No funny business because he is straight, and it will get him into trouble. The management does regular checks on the rooms. 

What made you think he is straight?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Emperor spa