Male HQ

Can I wear a cock ring to Yunomori Onsen?

Guest Matthew

Go ahead if you want to attract public attention to your cork lol

Guest Matthew

yeah yeah....I wore a cock ring to Yunomori Onsen during last 3 days (Tuesday). Haha....

No burn ....even I soaked myself in the hottest onsen bath. People doing onsen are minding their business.....I wear my cock ring was very normal to them. good....going next week before the promotion 1 for 1 end. 

It is as good as asking can I wear a ear stud ie of a long knife design, (I happened to saw 1 guy wearing it that day), would the substance in the pool affect it? in Nz, yes!
Why are there so many questions?
Glad that yoyo answer it well

Is it ok to fart infront of ...
It s never ending eg someone ask is it ok to wear non-black&white undies to Thailand during national funeral?

is it ok to urinate w the cover unlifted yet many do it!? wat s the point of asking?

Guest Matthew

Tonight is the last day 1 for 1 promotion. Anyone see me wearing a rubber cock ring, say "hi" to me. I WILL SAY HI TO YOU. haha......

Yunomori Onsen is a gay friendly company....especially in the Male Onsen site, there is a pinoy.....love to watch cocks while doing his inspection in the onsen area. Wearing a cute ring for the pinoy attention...haha. :-p

Guest Burnnn....Cock ring made of rubber or leather, won't burn your cock in the hot sauna.

All these juicy remarks and statement luring gays to a straight sauna.

Let me tell all of u here from a staff knowledge. and a circulating notice

NOTICE :

Dear Staff ,

Do look out for offenders who are displaying illicit behavior, sexual harassment or any unaccepted behaviour towards other patrons ( males inclusive )

Be Alert, do not compromise, inform your Team Leader or Duty Manager

Anyone caught with any illicit behavior will be handled to Police for investigation.

The Management

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

1 Stadium Place #02-17/18 Kallang Wave Mall Singpaore 397628
Tel : 6386 4126 / 6385 7985
Email: info@yunomorionsen.com.sg
Opening Hours : 10.00 am. – 11.00 pm. Daily

On 03/11/2016 at 6:20 PM, Guest Matthew said:

I wonder, since tattoo and piercing are allowed in Yunomori Onsen. Can I wear a cock ring to Yunomori Onsen? 

Yes you can. 

You can wear a bra and a nice panty to go along with it

You will look very stunningly superb, esp those designs from Victoria Secret !!!

Oh,,don't forget to take pictures.and show them to us and your Mother as well

PS..those Blink Blink ones..you definitely can outshone a Christmas tree

Sincerely Yours

TV

Guest Suzanne Chooong
19 hours ago, Guest guest said:

All these juicy remarks and statement luring gays to a straight sauna.

Let me tell all of u here from a staff knowledge. and a circulating notice

NOTICE :

Dear Staff ,

Do look out for offenders who are displaying illicit behavior, sexual harassment or any unaccepted behaviour towards other patrons ( males inclusive )

Be Alert, do not compromise, inform your Team Leader or Duty Manager

Anyone caught with any illicit behavior will be handled to Police for investigation.

The Management

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

1 Stadium Place #02-17/18 Kallang Wave Mall Singpaore 397628
Tel : 6386 4126 / 6385 7985
Email: info@yunomorionsen.com.sg
Opening Hours : 10.00 am. – 11.00 pm. Daily

Stupid chubby 4 cock eye staff from Yunomori Onsen.

I know who you are! Pretending to be a guest here! you're the fkg CB alway come into the steam room every 15 to 20 MINS invade people privacy! 

For your info, don't try to act smart! there is no duty manager or team leader.....only the stupid supervisor! you stupid people talked so loud in the towel area, everyone can listen! 

For your info again, no one will trouble themselves to report police. are you stupid? we come here just to enjoy and relax.

Without our LGBT supports, Yunomori Onsen will close down soon. There are 80% of our gay people coming everyday to support the business. Report us, Yunomori will close down faster!

To avoid trouble, it is best for gays not to visit the Y onsen....not worth it if some crazy nuts decide to report to the police.

So many gay saunas to pick and choose.....spoilt for choice....and safer.

Wait till they have no business and come a begging...or better still convert to a gay spa.

Guest Alan Ong

Yuzu bath...anyone have try it?

My friends told me that Yunomori used lemons and oranges forbthe bath, not the Japanese fruit Yuzu, is it effective? 

Yunomori is so cheapo....we pay $40 entrance and got this type of return.

I saw a mid 30 guy got a piercing cock and nipple last Friday. anyone know him?or are you reading this forum...

Just admired you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 8:03 PM, Guest Alan Ong said:

Yuzu bath...anyone have try it?

My friends told me that Yunomori used lemons and oranges forbthe bath, not the Japanese fruit Yuzu, is it effective? 

Yunomori is so cheapo....we pay $40 entrance and got this type of return.

I saw a mid 30 guy got a piercing cock and nipple last Friday. anyone know him?or are you reading this forum...

Just admired you.

erm, isn't yuzu bath more for new year for the Japanese?

• Guest locked this topic