Male HQ

Has anyone ever bought sex toys in Singapore? Sex Toy Recommendations (compile)

On 6/24/2022 at 4:08 PM, Neh Neh said:

Anyone bought and use prostate massage vibrator with remote control? How shiok can it give you? Do you like the product?

b998413ba5ba9beacde0b99b3049c124.jpg

bought another 1 named 'Flamingo' .... used it once & the feeling just so so ... don't feel it like the video showed ... I think I get cheated by the video 😆

On 6/27/2022 at 11:43 PM, imbitchy said:

bought another 1 named 'Flamingo' .... used it once & the feeling just so so ... don't feel it like the video showed ... I think I get cheated by the video 😆

It’s easy to get cheated by all this prostate massager, me too. Thinking with my butt. All the vibrator like noisy and no strength one 

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲-𝗛𝗤 𝗘𝗻𝗱-𝗼𝗳-𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲

Up to 𝟴𝟬% 𝗼𝗳𝗳 at 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), Singapore 249720

Online use 𝗘𝗦𝗦𝟮𝟬 for 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝟮𝟬% 𝗼𝗳𝗳 SALE items at www.male-hq.com

FWq2KkWagAAxWu3?format=jpg&name=medium

On 6/24/2022 at 3:08 PM, Neh Neh said:

Anyone bought and use prostate massage vibrator with remote control? How shiok can it give you? Do you like the product?

b998413ba5ba9beacde0b99b3049c124.jpg

Tried a japanese brand before, many rythms. some are weak, some are alternating between pulsing (simulating an in out motion I think) and really vibrating for a few seconds. Not enough for me to get off but enough to give pleasure or make me slightly jump when randomly changing rythms. 

too bad it broke after not using for a long time. batteries won't charge

On 6/27/2022 at 11:43 PM, imbitchy said:

I bought lovesensa Lush2 used on fb and it was control by your phone all of them seem like get posses by demon their eyes turn white moan and quiver. It is agreat sex toy.

I like those remote controlled vibrating cock rings. Just for fun, I would get a friend or partner to wear one under his clothes and then trigger it off in public. There is even one that could be remotely controlled via an app from anywhere in the world.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Cuman

Ordered some dilidos from ezbuy, got them. Currently best are the 5 and 6cm diameter ones. The 8cm diameter is crazily big one and takes time to go in but once in will make my butt shak uncontrollably 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.