Male HQ

Has anyone ever bought sex toys in Singapore? Sex Toy Recommendations (compile)

3 hours ago, chubby79 said:

I don't buy them in sg . quite expensive thou. see which kind you are buying and for what purpose.

There's this silicone thing I saw online that looks like a fleshlite and when you push it down your dick, your dick sort of stretches the end of the fleshlite. Know anything like that? 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Most large grocery stores like Fairprice, Giant, Cold Storage haves those. You can find those toys on the vegetable sections

hahah my kind of person...

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Wait! Is there any different between sex you that one bought in Singapore and overseas when you use them? I thought, for example, when you buy Tenga in Singapore or overseas its till the same Tenga, same usage instruction, no? Unless we are saying those sex toys are made like KitKat or Soft drinks where they customised the taste to suit local?

• Guest locked this topic
  • 2 years later...

Just ordered a prostrate massager with vibration from shoppee. Saw many types from shoppee. I saw the stainless steel curve prostrate massager similar to the pure wand or joy wand that someone recommended from this forum. In the end I chosed the vibrator one. What other types of sex toy that you would recommend that would give the best orgasm in the world? 

I checked from online, prostrate massaging for the purpose of pleasure is called prostrate milking. Prostrate massaging not for pleasure is usually for people with health reason like prostrate enlargement. 

Although no concrete evidence or study, like someone in this forum mentioned he stopped prostrate milking using the pure joy wand because he afraid will affect his prostrate in the long term. 

Will prostrate expose to constant vibration will cause the prostrate to enlarge or turn into cancer?

Guest Real Six

This can only be replied by pure bottoms who have frequent prostate milking (if that's the right word). Or those who are experienced in prostate orgasm. 

Personally, I feel we shouldn't be inserting cock or things up your ass because of the invasive nature. Once a while should be fine since I see my bottom friends doing it though I cannot understand how can it be pleasurable. 

• G_M changed the title to Has anyone ever bought sex toys in Singapore? Sex Toy Recommendations (compile)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
Climax in a hurricane 💦 Get the 𝗗𝗿𝘆𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗝𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗻 𝗛𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road, Singapore 249720.

Online at www.male-hq.com

750x1000__99039.1611669893.jpg?c=2

1__84324.1611669910.jpg?c=2

inner_sleeve__59951.1611670124.jpg?c=2

8__46084.1611669898.jpg?c=2

5__99752.1611669899.jpg?c=2

4__46625.1611669900.jpg?c=2

3__80692.1611669902.jpg?c=2

• 1 month later...

Get yours at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720

Online at www.male-hq.com

9556564000075-condom-onemixedpleasures-front__83302.1611025585.jpg?c=2

9556564000075-condom-onemixedpleasures-main__01915.1611025578.jpg?c=2
9556564000075-condom-onemixedpleasures-back__39985.1611025572.jpg?c=2

Edited by Male-HQ

I have both the fleshlight pussy type and just got it today a almost life like pussy with ass ...being bi it's as close as to my real fuck buddy a hot chick...tried to upload but it says file too jig haha...

2 hours ago, Veloster said:

I have both the fleshlight pussy type and just got it today a almost life like pussy with ass ...being bi it's as close as to my real fuck buddy a hot chick...tried to upload but it says file too jig haha...

what is the brand? Maybe can provide a link. Love to buy it if it’s worth it

On 5/27/2021 at 6:50 PM, Veloster said:

Whoever get a fun session from you ..he or she sure had a blast and in heaven. Simply love your dick pic dude.

Edited by tinkermybutt

On 5/27/2021 at 9:37 PM, Guest Hide said:

Where you all hide the sex toy?

Your parents won't look around your secret stash? 

I guess you  have to get creative if you are a young guy. But when you are an older man and king of the house.. No one is allowed in the room. heh.. You can do what I do.. use veggie heheh... easy to recycle. There was a period I love me a veggie toy as I get to pick the size and length I want to play with and then cook or trash it :P

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 2 weeks later...

Lovesensa is a bullet you  can control using your phone this will make the bottom go nutz and whole body quiver and jerking like electric shock run tru as  their body as it attack and tickle the g spot.

Edited by fetish72

On 6/19/2021 at 3:58 AM, Guest LaLaLa said:

You can buy dildo from watson and use the self-service cashier.

https://zula.sg/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Smile-Makers-Singapore-Adult-Toys-2.jpg

Too mild.

I looking for 8 inch above for deepthroat practice. Then again need a place to hide it from my wife.

Glow-job - YouTube

Edited by transmissionsm

Guest Guest

can search for galaku on shopee, pretty affordable.

but honestly, can be a hassle to wash everytime after usage.

use hand still the most convenient :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

Oct is for rewarding 𝗬𝗢𝗨 with more than 𝗦$𝟮,𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 to be won when you shop in-store

Online use 𝗢𝗖𝗧𝟭𝟱 for 𝟭𝟱% 𝗼𝗳𝗳 any purchase above US$100 at www.male-hq.com

242271851_4366862096696617_7836218653402241716_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=XcfmIKogCdgAX_wiPq2&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin10-1.fna&oh=cb39ddb1ba89cece04e9be3624a6408f&oe=6172C4F7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Explor8tion

Discover Singapore's first Sex Toy Telegram Shop Bot! 

Search @Explor8tionBot on Telegram.

Selling a variety of sex toys at competitive prices: solo and couple vibrators, magic wands, masturbation cups, sex furniture and more! 

Discreet packaging and same-day doorstep delivery.

Payment options: Paynow/Bank Transfer/Cash Deposit.

Love yourself so you can love others.

@Explor8tionBot

Guest Try and see

I bought before. It was a vibrator thing for $200+ at that sex shop at Forum Galleria. Supposedly made in a European country and came with a warranty.

Device broke down after about a month or two of usage. And seriously, who would dare to send a sex toy for repair and claim the warranty?! It's not a TV or a toaster!

My conclusion is that sex toys are overpriced, overrated, and totally not worth the money.

Anyway, a few years after the sex toy incident, I bought a vibrator from a Chinatown health store for $12, and I've been having fun with it for years ever since 😈, further stregthening my resolve to never ever buy a sex toy.

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.