Male HQ

Dhoby Ghaut MRT toilet

Kei-san

Went today to explore, once enter the toilet i saw this uncle blatantly standing up from another cubicle looking over to another cubicle.. And after awhile sitting in one of the cubicle, heard a guy shouted “wtf bro did you just touch me? wtf” angrily.. I mean, come on - if you’re not sure if the guy is here for fun or not, don’t touch lol.

as of todays date abt 15mins ago....think a str8 went in and saw all those at the urinals wanking...think he went to complain to mrt station control bcos 10mins later grp of four patrol officer people went in...

Srsly ppl....just go in....pick a partner at most and head off elsewhere...

Sadly, alot of seniors and the more mature ones seem to assume every cute guy that goes in is a fellow gay and then automatically goes to stand at the urinal next to theirs and strokes their own...that is just asking for trouble..

So now win le lo....

Most prob will have more patrols for awhile....

Edited by juzabishanguy
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/14/2023 at 12:01 AM, juzabishanguy said:

as of todays date abt 15mins ago....think a str8 went in and saw all those at the urinals wanking...think he went to complain to mrt station control bcos 10mins later grp of four patrol officer people went in...

Sadly, alot of seniors and the more mature ones seem to assume every cute guy that goes in is a fellow gay and then automatically goes to stand at the urinal next to theirs and strokes their own...that is just asking for trouble..

So now win le lo....

Personally I am quite surprised by this toilet, that it can remain so happening for so long.

It is at a very busy MRT station, so even though there are no big queues waiting to use the facility, there are bound to be "innocents" who just happen to go in.  And so often the guys in there are so brazen that it can be rather obvious even to straight guys that something fishy is going on.

On 2/13/2023 at 9:01 PM, juzabishanguy said:

So now win le lo....

Thx for sharing Bro @juzabishanguy

Year after Year,

guys still head to this public loo for fun.

I no longer go there...the last time i entered & 2 plain-clothed-policemen magically appeared & i almost pee-ed in my pants!

2 years ago i met a local chn guy for fun. He set me up. We entered the Cubicle & later i saw an iphone blinking>someone in the next cubicle was trying to do>an over the stall Recording of me naked =0(

this toilet is a perfect breeding ground coz alot of horny guys head to this toilet not to "pee"...but to "procure" which Guy has the best "meat🌭"...& is it easy for 2 Consenting Adults to agree to have a Quickie?

this trend is gonna continue so long as Men> keep on thinking>> everytime this toilet inside>>> cfm damn happening &i wanna join in the fun 💬💭🤔.

On 3/22/2023 at 2:30 PM, 30yochinese said:

Thx for sharing Bro @juzabishanguy

Year after Year,

guys still head to this public loo for fun.

I no longer go there...the last time i entered & 2 plain-clothed-policemen magically appeared & i almost pee-ed in my pants!

2 years ago i met a local chn guy for fun. He set me up. We entered the Cubicle & later i saw an iphone blinking>someone in the next cubicle was trying to do>an over the stall Recording of me naked =0(

this toilet is a perfect breeding ground coz alot of horny guys head to this toilet not to "pee"...but to "procure" which Guy has the best "meat🌭"...& is it easy for 2 Consenting Adults to agree to have a Quickie?

this trend is gonna continue so long as Men> keep on thinking>> everytime this toilet inside>>> cfm damn happening &i wanna join in the fun 💬💭🤔.

Did the plain-clothed policemen reveal their identity? Like how?