Male HQ

Dhoby Ghaut MRT toilet

Kei-san

i was changing out of my net undies after a massage in one of the cubicles, so thought of cleaning up my precum with the undies. While bottomless there was a shadow with a furious "shaking" action and then a pair of hairy but fair thighs showed up under the divider, along with a hand offering some help. However I wasn't too keen to also bend down (sorry) so after changing back into my undies and drying my deek i left the cubicle. It was then i realised the indian guy at the urinal was still at the urinal, and the guy on the other side of my cubicle was also outside eyeing stuff. 

21 hours ago, Koyima said:

Anyone going later? Been a while since Ive showed off haha

Nice. R u selective of audience? Do u allow people to touch u?

To the guy in grey polo and jeans slim boyish look whom we came upon each other, we lost each other at the mall. Hope to reconnect back together with you if u happen to saw this post.

and we bump into each other at the bus stop @ 11.30pm plus. And u were standing very close beside me. I nod my head and smiled to u. But i had to leave already.