Male HQ

Dhoby Ghaut MRT toilet

Kei-san

1 hour ago, OziBoi said:

Had a great BJ in the cubicle last week 👍🏻 thanks 💦💦 but as I was walking out 3 police officers were walking in 😳 talk about a close one! 

Wow. U r really lucky. Can u recall which day & timing?

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, Admiral_R said:

I feel this toilet always has guys waiting for action. I have to visit Plaza Sing a lot so drop in occasionally for a look. 

today saw 3 guys who were suspiciously long at the urinals but I had an appointment to get to 

I was there this afternoon too and saw a fit manly looking guy changing his pants and shirt and taking his time, looking in the mirror. Not sure if he was cruising, but he had a nice six pack and chest and bulge when he stripped out of his pants into his underwear! Wanted to touch but scared.

1 hour ago, Mana said:

Found another guy today changing! Thanks to the bearded tattoo guy earlier today for exhibiting your nice cock and letting me touch your abs and chest, too bad someone walked in, would have loved to suck you all the way. Please PM me if you’re on here!

New year good lucky 😀

Be careful of those “too good to be true” hunks lingering around the toilet. They could be undercover.