Male HQ

Dhoby Ghaut MRT toilet

Kei-san

This is no longer a safe place i think... Was doing some shopping at PS today and went to the toilet before taking the MRT.

Ā 

Is so happening then, that 2 guys go inside a cubicle when they know others are watching them... Even someone peep over the partition, etc....

Ā 

Better be careful guys!

1 hour ago, thinking35 said:

This is no longer a safe place i think... Was doing some shopping at PS today and went to the toilet before taking the MRT.

Ā 

Is so happening then, that 2 guys go inside a cubicle when they know others are watching them... Even someone peep over the partition, etc....

Ā 

Better be careful guys!

OMG! Itā€™s supposed to be a meet-up/pick-up place only. If we are not careful, straight people will complain and security surveillance will be increased in that toilet. Please guys, donā€™t let your small head between your legs take over whatā€™s between your ears.

22 minutes ago, patisoy said:

OMG! Itā€™s supposed to be a meet-up/pick-up place only. If we are not careful, straight people will complain and security surveillance will be increased in that toilet. Please guys, donā€™t let your small head between your legs take over whatā€™s between your ears.

Ā 

Agree... that's why is no longer a place to go... saw many scary actions today.

Aiyaaaa please lah, clean up your cum after ejaculating! Donā€™t leave trace of evidence on the floor. Itā€™s basic decency to clean up and to preserve the discreteness of the very few places in Singapore to find fun.

IMG_0240-compressed.jpeg

IMG_0239-compressed.jpeg

Edited by patisoy
1 hour ago, patisoy said:

Aiyaaaa please lah, clean up your cum after ejaculating! Donā€™t leave trace of evidence on the floor. Itā€™s basic decency to clean up and to preserve the discreteness of the very few places in Singapore to find fun.

IMG_0240-compressed.jpeg

IMG_0239-compressed.jpeg

Wow cum so much.Ā 

This place is legitimately crazy, had to actually pee and was there so decided to just check it out cause Iā€™d heard about it and immediately saw two guys side by side move when I walked in as if they were hiding something (obviously) and someone ducking down (the guy was peeking over the cubicle)

Ā 

Pretty interesting how daring the guys are. Felt super uncomfortable feeling like I was being watched while peeing and one of the guys came and stood next to my urinal. Left really quick after.Ā 

11 hours ago, Thatguy642 said:

This place is legitimately crazy, had to actually pee and was there so decided to just check it out cause Iā€™d heard about it and immediately saw two guys side by side move when I walked in as if they were hiding something (obviously) and someone ducking down (the guy was peeking over the cubicle)

Ā 

Pretty interesting how daring the guys are. Felt super uncomfortable feeling like I was being watched while peeing and one of the guys came and stood next to my urinal. Left really quick after.Ā 

With a body like yours, the aunties in Dhoby Ghaut toilet will surely be ogling on you. With their stares alone, it would seem like your penis is already in their mouth. šŸ˜‚

Edited by patisoy
7 hours ago, patisoy said:

With a body like yours, the aunties in Dhoby Ghaut toilet will surely be ogling on you. With their stares alone, it would seem like your penis is already in their mouth. šŸ˜‚

Haha, I wouldnā€™t mind my penis in their mouth but itā€™s way too public and zero privacy, itā€™s scary to be frank.

And unfortunately not as defined/lean as I used to be, trying to gain weight and letā€™s just say itā€™s not all muscle haha!

On 2/19/2024 at 2:08 PM, patisoy said:

IMG_0240-compressed.jpeg

IMG_0239-compressed.jpeg

I think guys who do it maybe find it a turn on

On 2/20/2024 at 12:56 AM, Thatguy642 said:

Ā 

Agreed. Checked out as well cause i had to pee. I mean I didn't see any actions but I saw one guy cruising (was kind of obvious)

2 hours ago, terry2023 said:

Agreed. Checked out as well cause i had to pee. I mean I didn't see any actions but I saw one guy cruising (was kind of obvious)

Yes! I too went to this toilet the other day and saw an older gentleman at the urinal with a full on boner.Ā  He definitely was not discreet about cruising and totally not shy about showing it off.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Which toilet is that

58 minutes ago, Rnnr said:

Wow the way you describe them, ur perfect is it? Lol

Not perfect but not as creepy and annoying as them. They never take a hint and they still annoy the people in the toilet. I hope they wonā€™t bump into a crazy straight guy who will complain to MRT personnel about them.

On 2/19/2024 at 2:08 PM, patisoy said:

IMG_0240-compressed.jpeg

IMG_0239-compressed.jpeg

Pls lor MRT staff and police already patrol the areas....this place is anything BUT discreet LOL...though i must say people should just wipe away their cum so people dun slip on it and fall down and die...how'd you like to step on someone ELSE's cum..sigh...

Ā 

Oh yes...so long as if you go in having a handsome face and/or a super hotbod...when u go urinal one uncle will automatically appear beside your urinal...sigh...almost as if by clockwork lol..

• 3 weeks later...