Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 4

HendryTan

Gosh, so you admit to cheating your clients by billing them the extra time which they did not ask for.

You said that you were unable to return calls or smses? Unable or unwilling? Maybe it's because you think you don't need their business. Ha, that's because you make enough from cheating your previous clients!

Massage is not really your passion, it's just an occupation to you, a means to make money. Nothing wrong with that, except you need to incorporate ethics and basic courtesy into what you do. If you don't, you should seriously consider an alternative to this customer-service related industry.

Shouldn't be so hard on him.

I dun think he is a cheat(!)

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wanna pop by and say something:

1. massage is a subjective, one person's enjoyment of a certain massuer's style maybe not be the case for another

2. massage experience is subjective as well, remember massuers are human as well, they are unable to provide the exactly the same experience to all customers

3. i know some had bad experiences with certain massuer, do keep your cool and let the facts speak for themselves, need not engage in name calling or personal attacks

4. To a massuer, forum like this is a double edge sword, it can be a good avenue to promote your business, but any bad experiences will spread equally fast as well.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest
Nic is a cheat by his own admission. Go read his post. It confirms what others have said about him in previous posts.

Dienasaw, please dont break peoples rice bowl,u seems prejudice against this particular masseur,has he done u any wrong?Becareful what u have spit out from your mouth,will one day happens back to you. This universe is fair, law of cause and effect,u hurdle sharp weapon at others one day it will return to you 360 degree..a million times the effect of what you hurdle at others.

Guest guests
Nic is a cheat by his own admission. Go read his post. It confirms what others have said about him in previous posts.

Sound like mad dog barking non stop. once dog tired of barking it will stop automatically.

Oh my goodness, guest. I think you should now stop talking about the same thing too. You are also making yourself seem like a mad dog barking non-stop as well. Well, I do not know who this Nic is, or I have not tried him, but then again, to each his own....

PLEASE MOVE ON and share on other massage experience, yeah?

Cheers to all.....

Oh my goodness, guest. I think you should now stop talking about the same thing too. You are also making yourself seem like a mad dog barking non-stop as well. Well, I do not know who this Nic is, or I have not tried him, but then again, to each his own....

PLEASE MOVE ON and share on other massage experience, yeah?

Cheers to all.....

agreed. let's move on to positive massage experiences.

Hi all,

Just wanna say that I am not here to break anyone's rice bowl. I just wanna make sure members here can good massage deals since I got Nic's contacts from this forum.

I supposed I can accept his explanation to let his clients rest a while after the massage. However, I suggest that he should at least tell them that massage is over and they can go and shower if they are ready. I usually will be very relaxed after massage but still I can't sleep just like that after doing massage. And he should also let them know if the "sleeping" is counted as part of the massage hours.

Ok, then what about the formal agreement that it was 90 mins and was later charged for more than that without any prior agreement? Shouldn't the massuer ask the client first?

Guest Guest
agreed. let's move on to positive massage experiences.

Any one try those china boys hanging at lucky chinatown from sichuan? charging between 150 to 200 per session. some are not bad looking.

Guest -bigis4me-
Hi all,

Just wanna say that I am not here to break anyone's rice bowl. I just wanna make sure members here can good massage deals since I got Nic's contacts from this forum.

I supposed I can accept his explanation to let his clients rest a while after the massage. However, I suggest that he should at least tell them that massage is over and they can go and shower if they are ready. I usually will be very relaxed after massage but still I can't sleep just like that after doing massage. And he should also let them know if the "sleeping" is counted as part of the massage hours.

Ok, then what about the formal agreement that it was 90 mins and was later charged for more than that without any prior agreement? Shouldn't the massuer ask the client first?

I would say that when the therapist is done with the massage, what we normally should do is to tell the client the massage is over and that he can rest.The therapist goes out of the room to wash things and maybe pour a cup of tea for the client. And the client only pays for the time requested unless he last minute request for a extension and then the charges will be accordingly. I would think when it comes to money and service line, becareful people who try to cheat and therapist who does too.

Any one try those china boys hanging at lucky chinatown from sichuan? charging between 150 to 200 per session. some are not bad looking.

I received an offer from one guy from China, you are right, quite goodlooking with matching nice bod but rate you mentioned is true...too expensive! :huh:

Guest cheapo-or-what

I used to visit foot massage centres and always pay according to the listed charges, just like everyone else, be it in Singapore or JB. As i intend to try out the homebased body massage, i wonder whether it is a norm to give tips. If yes, then how much does one pay usually, 5% of the charge?

Guest Only Me

Somehow I think choosing a suitable masseur is like buying a product, you may like a certain brand but other may think otherwise.

I dont do massage reguarly however I have yet to meet a very good masseur, or should I say makes me feel reall good after the seesions, now I am talking about a real massage not those "happy ending"

I could only remember I was treated for a spa treatment, a b'day present, so I went, she is a philipino guy small but very strong, powerful strokes and firm hands, and that was like the best ever... but I must say that its a very expensive, like $280.00 for the whole package

I wont pay for that price for a massage... and there is no happy ending... but I was satisfed

Well even going to a real massage palour, we can choose the masseur, or even if we get to choose we wont know their skills, until we are on bed. I had choose a masseur, when in Bangkok, those with happy endings, also good but not to my liking....

To each its own...

Guest guest
I received an offer from one guy from China, you are right, quite goodlooking with matching nice bod but rate you mentioned is true...too expensive! :huh:

pinoysg go for it lar. quality guy have to be paid high price mah, if u can afford it, furthermore few r from sichun .

Guest frank

I went to Nic the other day. Just my opinion, his massage is below average. I dont really like it. I was charged extra because of overtime which i was not informed at all. I am not going back anymore. Hope he will improve his skill and communicate well to his paying clients.

I would say that when the therapist is done with the massage, what we normally should do is to tell the client the massage is over and that he can rest.The therapist goes out of the room to wash things and maybe pour a cup of tea for the client. And the client only pays for the time requested unless he last minute request for a extension and then the charges will be accordingly. I would think when it comes to money and service line, becareful people who try to cheat and therapist who does too.

Guest Guest
I used to visit foot massage centres and always pay according to the listed charges, just like everyone else, be it in Singapore or JB. As i intend to try out the homebased body massage, i wonder whether it is a norm to give tips. If yes, then how much does one pay usually, 5% of the charge?

Why tips? I thought the idea of home base is to get rid of the center man and all that we pay go to the masseur. So why tips if they earn every cents of it?

Guest MakeSense
Why tips? I thought the idea of home base is to get rid of the center man and all that we pay go to the masseur. So why tips if they earn every cents of it?

It makes economic sense.......thumbs up for you :thumb:

Guest ShenZheng

I m quite surprised to read abt the charges home based masseurs charged for their service.

If u guys hve the chance to come SZ, u sud try out the quality n very affordable professional services that are offered readily at almost every part of the city. Just as a guide, these are the prices taht was quoted in most shops. I visit them very regularly and they are indeed superior to those i tried in Singapore. All done in the privacy of rooms, served with hot tea n fruits.

1. Doctors massage RMB39 (S$8) per hour.

2. Thai massage RMB50 ($10) per hour

3. Japanese massage RMB60 ($12) per hour

4. Backscrub RMB25 (S$5) - abt 40-45min

5. Pedicure / manicure / ear cleaning all at RMB25 each.

Tips people normally pay for 5 is between RMB 10-20 (S$2-4). 1-2-3-4 are subjective, but ranges from RMB 30-50.

My fav is Backscrub.. the guy literally scub u everywhere.. and i mean everywhere -- even to ur butt and butthole.

I am aware that some ppl will give me a host of reasons why cost differ ctry to ctry, but mydetractors, my point is to share my experience and let BW have an idea of what u can get for a tiny tiny fraction of what u pay in singapore.

No flaming me pls.

Xie xie

Guest ShenZheng

I dont really know the address cos I m ferried there by the shuttle these companies provide.

Wat u can do is to take the MTR line to Luo Hu and from there, go to the carpark where numerous of these shuttles are parked. As with any chinese business, they are extremely competitive and many of these people will approach u with phamplets enticing u to take their shuttle to their company.

For the timid, I wud say that they are safe places to try. In fact, the targeted clientele are HK family units. SZ is not robber infested, but rather very pro business.

The shuttle that I take goes to place called Hong Kang.

At other times, it was my frds who brought me to the different places by cabs so i cant direct anyone there nor can i recall the names.

But be adventurous n try new places.. one of my 'guide' on where to go will depend on how cute the guy who approach me is hahaha

Its works for me, so again, guys.. no flaming... terima kaseh

Yes, very cheap in shenzhen that is why so many hkers flooded sz.

There are hundreds of men to choose from. But only the goodlooking and manly ones will survive because they have a quota system to weed out those who think that they can get easy money + free sex by becoming a masseur. So the ugly ones need not apply.

But there are even more hkers to be served so if you're looking for a good top as well, they are very difficult to find. The good ones will only fcuk u only if you pay good tips because they reserve only for their regular customers who tip well.

One thing the newbies don't know is that everybody at the massage place is available at the right price. The manager, the cleaner, the cashier, the locker attendant are all bookable for sex but don't expect good massage from them. I am very cheeky sometimes I give my photo to the manager to put inside his book and if I get any customer, he will get all my tips+ additional from me. Because of my executive looks, he will say I am the night manager. Only trouble is that like all masseurs, I must serve any customer ( even if very ugly) who choose me otherwise the customer can complain. But my manager friend will of course hide my photo until someone likely my type come in. I get booked mostly by Taiwanese and Japanese but of course very seldom have customers. This manager is my friend, he will not do it for any customer.

Even the straight massage places with girls also have many straight masseurs to cater to those gays who like to seduce straights. But expect to be disappointed because these straight masseurs really cannot erect and most will refuse to give handjobs even. But most of us don't really mind. We just want the different feeling when being touched by a straight man because we sometimes we get bored with other types of playing.

It is so cheap there that we can go massage for the whole day and try all kinds of men. Then if bored we try the straight men just to gross them out :lol:. A few times after being fcuked, I will go to the straight place and pretend to act straight. Then I will wait to see the reaction when the masseur massage near my freshly fcuked hole with wet lub still leaking. Some will smile and avoid it, some will take the hint and give me a hole massage to ease the soreness. Some will start to talk cheeky to me about gay sex and what I feel like when getting fcuked. This I like most because then I can talk dirty to them like those xxx phone chat hahaha. Some can even blush when I describe anal sex complete with my legs and arse actions.

Then I will seduce them verbally by hinting that if they're horny they can just mount me and I will tip them well. Unlike Bangkok where straight masseurs will readily fcuk u( don't know what they eat, so many horny men there), here the straight masseurs are really very straight and very few will have sex with you. They choose to work in straight massage place even though less customers and tips because they want to avoid sex. In fact the main reason is that they already have gf/wives and are quite happy having sex with women.They want the pay but not the sex. It still pays many times better than most jobs in SZ.

Of so many I tried, only 3 will take me from behind. Hey, even horny straight men also need to release into any warm hole if they have no sex for a long time. They will only take me from behind because they don't want to see a man's face when they're trying hard to imagine fcuking a woman. This is no different from married gays who have to imagine fcuking a man when fcuking their wives.

If you are a top, u will have plenty of choices for fun in SZ. But if u are a big bottom like me, u must tip well to be the regular customer to the masseurs u like then the costs will not be as cheap as before. But still worth it.

One caution to those foreigners here, don't even try cruising here in SZ. The nice ones are already working in massage places. Only the bad behaving ones that the saunas won't even accept will try to be moneyboys and extort money from gays.They will hide knives to rob u when u are having sex. They will penetrate u hard and fcuk u hard to make u sore. Then they rob u with their hidden knives and dare u to call the police because they say they know their police friends and will tell them to check your hole for soreness. Their police friends will take pictures to prove to the judge that u had seduced them. Your sore hole is proof. It is not illegal to have gay sex here but the police can still say u are social hooligan for bad behaviour seducing men to fcuk u.

Almost all men will give in to their extortion since the money is not a problem but being involved and questioned by the police for immoral conduct is too embarrassing for HKers. U never know if the police is also corrupt too.

Anyway, still there are a few HKers who dare to try because the thrill of the danger excites them.( I heard they are good fcukers because they are angry men who fcuked hard and good to release their anger for being poor.) They will go in group. They will check the moneyboys for knives first. Then one will be assigned to look out at the hotel lobby in case the moneyboy gang follow them secretly or call their police friend to raid and extort the whole group.

Guest Guest
I dont really know the address cos I m ferried there by the shuttle these companies provide.

Wat u can do is to take the MTR line to Luo Hu and from there, go to the carpark where numerous of these shuttles are parked. As with any chinese business, they are extremely competitive and many of these people will approach u with phamplets enticing u to take their shuttle to their company.

For the timid, I wud say that they are safe places to try. In fact, the targeted clientele are HK family units. SZ is not robber infested, but rather very pro business.

The shuttle that I take goes to place called Hong Kang.

At other times, it was my frds who brought me to the different places by cabs so i cant direct anyone there nor can i recall the names.

But be adventurous n try new places.. one of my 'guide' on where to go will depend on how cute the guy who approach me is hahaha

Its works for me, so again, guys.. no flaming... terima kaseh

how would i know is those burglary company who cheat people into their "black shop" and rob them especially to solo tourist.... one of my china friends told me it is very dangerous in shenzheng and other part of china unless you are in a big group

Guest ShenZheng

Very dramatic portrayal of SZ i must say.

Maybe in the days of yore and poverty, SZ was like tat - In all fairness, I can say that times have changed.

Ur story is very reminiscent of what my HK frd, who used to avoid SZ at all cost, told me when i first came to HK years ago. Anyway, everyone brings back diffferent experiences and each has a different story to tell, so I will not dispute ur experience.

The places that I mentioned are all straight family oriented joints. If u follow the theme of my story, u can hardly miss that my thrust is on the wide repertoire of services offered there at a fraction of the px charged in Singapore.

Of cos i m also fully aware that china men are all abt making the most money while they can, so what happens in the privacy of the room is irrelevant to my post. People choosing to dice with danger, choosing $$men off the street and becoming victims of crime is another story altogether.

I also believe what u said abt SZ can also be found anywhere else if u are unlucky so it was a bit unfair to describe SZ to that degree.

Just my 2cents.. again.. no flaming ... xiexie.

Guest Guests

Going to shen zheng just to save some dollars from the singapore masseur and get rob or kill ? Is it worth ? China economy r no gd , ppl tends to rob tourist . just be careful.

Shenzhen is cheaper than HK (despite the depreciating HK$) when it comes to massage. I go there once in a while but will stick to the larger family oriented joints. Seems safe most of the time. So far, no hooligan behaviour encountered but massage standards vary. So I will make a note of those whom I like. I prefer bearish to chubby masseurs, so the photos which are often prominently published by the establishment help. Sometimes the photos are outdated or does not do the real person justice but they provide some guide on what I can expect. Whether there are extra services vary from joint to joint and masseur to masseur. I usually won't insist on it and would treat it as happy bonus.

I will avoid cruising if I am alone. Had a couple of unpleasant experience on the mainland (including encountering MB in gay sauna) so learning from mistakes.

Over this year's CNY, I went to check out the foot massage at PP in Chinatown. Saw some cute looking masseurs in some shops but do not know how to book them. At the end, walk pass a shop where a cub masseur was sitting at the door. I stopped to look at the price and he of course approached me to ask me to try. It is not difficult for a sucker like me to be persuaded by cubs and bears. He is from China but definitely not a good foot masseur. In fact, it hurts. Since he is cute, I asked if he does body massage. He does. We adjourned to a cubicle behind the shop and he pulled over the curtains. I stripped to my undie and he started his massage. Again a lousy massage experience. His crotch was near my hands while he was massaging and gave me the opportunity to grope his crotch (yes, for those ethical readers here, I am one of those despicable customers that your rigt-to-choose masseurs complain about). He was obviously enjoying my grope and did not move away. The lady boss from outside came into the room but not pulling aside the curtain and ask if he has finished his massage as he has a lady customer asking for him. He said he has another 10 minutes to go. He then asked me to roll over and started to grope my privates. I took my devious act further and start to unbutton his shirt and unzip his pants. My mouth went for his nipples. That's when the anti-climax start. His body odour is terrible. I gave him a quick handjob (and luckily his cum were co-operatively quick in their ejection) and then indicated to him that he does not need to service me any further. Before he left the room, he gave me his China HP and said he would be leaving the shop and returning to Shenzhen soon (yes I told him I live in HK). I threw away the paper even before I left PP.

Guest Shen Zheng

Thanks for validating our opinions of SZ.

I have no vested interest in promoting SZ. Rather, it was meant as information pooling for BWers just in case they happen to be in HK/SZ.

Anyway, part of the reason why I post is becos I wana improve my poor English. I hope some kind English teachers here will correct n help me write better.

Xie xie

Guest Guest

you sound so fake each time you say "xie xie" makes me think back of close encounter with a china man in sz. he is always so polite but i did know that a wolf is under a sheep skin and i was conned for hundred of sing$.

Guest shallow
you sound so fake each time you say "xie xie" makes me think back of close encounter with a china man in sz. he is always so polite but i did know that a wolf is under a sheep skin and i was conned for hundred of sing$.

Say xiexie means fake? shows how shallow you are. no wonder you got conned.

Agree with you. Hope that he can improve on this. For his own business sake. :P

Yah, actually I also think his massage is below average also. He couldn't really hit the important acupoints.

I went to Nic the other day. Just my opinion, his massage is below average. I dont really like it. I was charged extra because of overtime which i was not informed at all. I am not going back anymore. Hope he will improve his skill and communicate well to his paying clients.

Just to share, whenever I try a new masseur, I will always ask for 1 hr only. After the back massage, if massage is below average, I will not continue with the front massage. I will just pay for 1 hr and leave. I have done that once but it is not a home-based masseur.

Guest Jeremy

why so many people discussing about NIC? i just went for his massage and felt much relax and great.

i don't why those people keep talking bad about him..... no one is perfect and even a good masseur sometimes may not give you full satisfaction too. stop talking bad about him and let him live in peace and earn a living please.

please spare him and stop all your comments to him again..... it's not easy to become a home base masseur. you must have a courage to do that.......

they need to face different kind of people and they don't even know who and how the character of those customer. it's a risk too if they met someone who is violence and have a very bad attitude..

so, i always respect those home base masseur for their courages to take up this job as their living.

and to NIC, i hope you must have to prepare of all those comments since you are in this line and don't bothered too much of the comments to affect your emotional.

happy and unhappy, u still have to live everyday. and i hope that you will choose to live happily everyday.......

press on.........

cheers

jeremy

why so many people discussing about NIC? i just went for his massage and felt much relax and great.

i don't why those people keep talking bad about him..... no one is perfect and even a good masseur sometimes may not give you full satisfaction too. stop talking bad about him and let him live in peace and earn a living please.

please spare him and stop all your comments to him again..... it's not easy to become a home base masseur. you must have a courage to do that.......

you said it yourself... no one is perfect... including him. that is why he gets criticism from people who hope that he will improve in his skills & attitude but judging by the consistent comments, he has not (or will not?)... sigh...

Do you mean that just cos it's not easy to be a home-based massuer thats why all customers cannot give feedback and should accept whatever service that the massuer is offering?

I think so far the feedback are all based on actual actions of the massuer and there are constructive suggestions for him to improve. All businesses do collect feedback and improve on their products and services right? What's wrong with that?

they need to face different kind of people and they don't even know who and how the character of those customer. it's a risk too if they met someone who is violence and have a very bad attitude..

so, i always respect those home base masseur for their courages to take up this job as their living.

and to NIC, i hope you must have to prepare of all those comments since you are in this line and don't bothered too much of the comments to affect your emotional.

happy and unhappy, u still have to live everyday. and i hope that you will choose to live happily everyday.......

press on.........

cheers

jeremy

Guest Guest
Do you mean that just cos it's not easy to be a home-based massuer thats why all customers cannot give feedback and should accept whatever service that the massuer is offering?

I think so far the feedback are all based on actual actions of the massuer and there are constructive suggestions for him to improve. All businesses do collect feedback and improve on their products and services right? What's wrong with that?

i find it strange becos all the bad comments to Nic were MOSTLY commented by the 2 same person - Cool & Dienasaw.

i think it was due to jealousy or something they requested from the massuer but not granted by him. so, they wrote all these bad comments against this masseur. mostly, these 2 guys have VERY bad attitute problem and i think they are blacklisted by many massuers too.

guys here, we should IGNORE all these bad comments written by these 2 persons.

i'm sure after my comments to these 2 guys, THEY WILL SURE USING OTHER NICK NAME TO COMMENTS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. SO GUYS HERE JUST IGNORE THE COMING BAD COMMENTS AGAINST NIC COS ALL THESE COMMENTS WILL COME FROM THE SAME PERSON.

NIC, PRESS ON, WE WILL SUPPORT U.............. HEHE

Guest JUDGE
i find it strange becos all the bad comments to Nic were MOSTLY commented by the 2 same person - Cool & Dienasaw.

i think it was due to jealousy or something they requested from the massuer but not granted by him. so, they wrote all these bad comments against this masseur. mostly, these 2 guys have VERY bad attitute problem and i think they are blacklisted by many massuers too.

i'm sure after my comments to these 2 guys, THEY WILL SURE USING OTHER NICK NAME TO COMMENTS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. SO GUYS HERE JUST IGNORE THE COMING BAD COMMENTS AGAINST NIC COS ALL THESE COMMENTS WILL COME FROM THE SAME PERSON.

Dear all,

it is enough to talk about Nic and i'm sure after all the comments, he will improve and continue to give his good service to your guys....

don't you think you guys keep talking about him will make him more famous and more business? just like those Hollywood and HK movie actors and actresses, the more comments u put on him or her, they will become more famous....

so, let move on to other masseurs too, be fair to other masseurs too.....

have a nice day.....

unlike you, i am easily identified by one nick.

anyway, if YOU HAVE BOTHERED TO READ MY POSTS on him, you would realise that i did not say anything more than what THE MASSEUR SAID ABOUT HIMSELF. I don't really care for this person for he will reap what he sows. my apologies for having wasted space and time to talk about this particular person. now, it's time to move on.

Dear all,

it is enough to talk about Nic and i'm sure after all the comments, he will improve and continue to give his good service to your guys....

don't you think you guys keep talking about him will make him more famous and more business? just like those Hollywood and HK movie actors and actresses, the more comments u put on him or her, they will become more famous....

so, let move on to other masseurs too, be fair to other masseurs too.....

have a nice day.....

The above last 2 postings are from the same person as it shares the same IP address. I've confirm with Nic that he is not the person posting it.

As for the above guest. Please do not make matters worst by trying to do such things as it will not help Nic the masseur.

You are only making room for more flaming on Nic.

I believe Cool and Dienasaw are merely venting their "frustrations" of an "unhappy" service they received.

=======================================

I'm closing this topic and starting a new thread - Places for Massage - Part 5

Please do not bring the Nic discussion over as I will delete it.

Guest Guest
Cool, I believe fellow BWers appreciate your feed back, but by keep bringing it up you have moved beyond just giving suggestions and comments.

I've said that we will not be discussing about Nic here.

Your post is therefore deleted.

哎哟,做人要大方点,何必为了定点小事而要斤斤计较呢?谁能无过?得绕人处且绕人。

Guest Reader
Cool, I believe fellow BWers appreciate your feed back, but by keep bringing it up you have moved beyond just giving suggestions and comments.

I've said that we will not be discussing about Nic here.

Your post is therefore deleted.

I don't know the standard guidelines of postings in BW. But I feel that everyone has their rights/freedom to feedback any positive/negative comments on all issues in the forums as long it dont serve as a deliberate personal attack to the "victim". We may disagree their opinions but we have no rights to stop them. Afterall..網絡世界 無遠佛界, no matter how negative their comments are, i truly believe 公道自在人心﹐真相自會揭曉.

I don't know the standard guidelines of postings in BW. But I feel that everyone has their rights/freedom to feedback any positive/negative comments on all issues in the forums as long it dont serve as a deliberate personal attack to the "victim". We may disagree their opinions but we have no rights to stop them. Afterall..網絡世界 無遠佛界, no matter how negative their comments are, i truly believe 公道自在人心﹐真相自會揭曉.
Please do not bring the Nic discussion over as I will delete it.

I've allowed Cool & Dienasaw to voice their "grievances" & "displeasure" or lack of.

I have stated that I will delete posting if it still revolves around Nic the masseurs.

Intent had been made clear thus his posting was deleted.

I've allowed Cool & Dienasaw to voice their "grievances" & "displeasure" or lack of.

I have stated that I will delete posting if it still revolves around Nic the masseurs.

Intent had been made clear thus his posting was deleted.

For starters, my post is not about any masseur, so I would be surprised if it is deleted.

I read Cool's post before it was deleted and although it made mention of a particular masseur, he was merely trying to explain that his posts had to be taken in context of other positive posts he had made about other masseurs.

To be fair, sometimes an issue with a particular masseur drags on because of other dubious posts that trumpet that masseur's skills and others feel a need to respond to make sure that readers don't get taken in by these suspiciously complimentary feedback. It is unfortunate that in this recent episode, Cool and myself get singled out for mention but understandably so because the other posts are made by numerous anonymous guests.

And I also realise that to date, no one has really read my posts on this issue in relation to those posts that I was responding to. But I am ok because this seems common in this forum... many people just come in to say what they want to say and they choose to pick on the parts that don't please them... and if they lose in a debate of words, they attack the person.