Male HQ

Online Chinese Novels/小说

Blissfull

Hey guys,

I really enjoy reading and am hooked up onto those Chinese Novels online, anyone share the same interest as me?

Hope to know a couple so avid readers so we can discuss about storylines and plots about novels we read.

Cheers

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

I have read the translated version of Gao XingJian's novels but when I attempted to read it in Chinese, I hit a snag.  It was unceremoniously difficult to get past the 2nd Chapter.

I won't have totally give up reading novels in Chinese as  I am schooled in both Traditional and Simplified Characters.  Now the only books that I read most is (sigh) cook books.  Those that teaches me how to bake, boil and double boil.

我现在只看养生的书籍。  

Hihi, I enjoy reading chinese novel as well. Haha

I usually read 耽美爱情 (Gay Romance), 玄幻小说 (Fantasy) or 拟真网游 (Virtual Gaming). 

Can chat me up if you read these types of novels as well haha. 

8 hours ago, abang said:

I have read the translated version of Gao XingJian's novels but when I attempted to read it in Chinese, I hit a snag.  It was unceremoniously difficult to get past the 2nd Chapter.

I won't have totally give up reading novels in Chinese as  I am schooled in both Traditional and Simplified Characters.  Now the only books that I read most is (sigh) cook books.  Those that teaches me how to bake, boil and double boil.

我现在只看养生的书籍。  

I do read english novels as well but chinese novels has this uniqueness that can't just be translated. 

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/01/2017 at 9:44 PM, billlie22 said:

I like 方想的novels。First 2 no good, but after that he improve very fast, but his books not really deep. Quite a predictable style to hook readers. You can try looking in tingtaoge.com to discuss novels

Oh you actually follow by authors! Haha I feel that some authors retain their style so well, it feels slightly boring to read after a while I prefer to read randomly.

On 30/01/2017 at 1:44 AM, Puffypuff said:

Go to http://www.danmeila.com/ lots of Chinese novel to read. I just go page by page and read those i find interesting ~

Ooh Hi5! I ready from 33yq.com cause of the interface, but I go through page by page to find random interesting novels too!

On 03/02/2017 at 3:35 AM, Discrete1990 said:

Translated web novels, wuxiaworld and gravitytales

I love those too, but translation always makes me want to find the source.. I mean I am Chinese, so reading Chinese is not much issue. And it has the original content!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 20/03/2017 at 7:43 AM, sman.sg said:

Also read but always hit a snag with the Chinese words. Haha lots of words that I don't recognize.

Its a good medium to 'learn' Chinese, but there are a lot of words that Mainland China use that we don't and a lot of 'old fashioned' words that they don't even use anymore... just for the novels in 'ancient setting'

On 20/03/2017 at 9:35 PM, luke84 said:

like 唐家三少,我吃西紅柿。

there's books are really well written. 

And they are creative in creating their worlds, unlike most chinese stories still keeping to exisitng 武俠 and 神仙 concept.

唐家三少 stories are great but a bit repetitive, I do enjoy his stories tho.. very 热血

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

I like reading but chinese is as far from my forte as the earth is from Uranus (word play on purpose, don't roll your eyes pls).

Nonetheless, I'll keep this thread in my posting history for the occasional blue moon when I have the motivation to brush it up for the umpteenth time.

Edited by Looking123

• 7 months later...

By any chance, has anyone read  《我的神通有技术》by 作者 : 苍天白鹤?  Its kinda amusing to read it, the choice of words often made me laugh out loud. ..but has not been actively updating the chapters. 断更好久了 😞 Does anyone know where can read or even buy the entire novel? 

currently reading 《牧龙师》and《神藏》- 

If anyone up for fiction that is amusing to read before sleep, try 《牧龙师》or《全职法师》by 作者 乱. 

For bit more serious and not too much of far fetch fantasy, try《神藏》 by 作者 : 打眼.

So far out of many novels that i have came across, find the latter very original, good writing and intetesting story plots too.

On 1/28/2018 at 11:19 AM, luke84 said:

i like 唐家三少 novel.

i think what set him apart from others is that the world he created is very different from the traditional style. 

Yup especially his 斗罗大陆 series! Kinda feel this series oveeshine his other novels 😅

Quite like initial novels of 天蚕土豆 like 《斗破苍穹 》 and《武动乾坤》. But when come to《大主宰》, darn struggled to finish it when the author try to make the story suitable for game development with too many nonsense rankings in that novel, etc. 

喜见热爱中文小说的朋友。这就是为什么我开辟几个中文论坛,否则这里是一个中文字都不见的。

在新加坡,要找到偏爱中文或双语兼通者几稀?

希望鼓励会有人设置起码1-3个马来文、淡米尔文的专栏。那会感觉在新加坡的感觉。 

Edited by GKS

有些麻烦需要拼音来打字 😆

Unless the moderator can understand all languages, or have the resources to hire moderators for different languages.. else i think the risks for WB as a whole can be very high to let threads with languages that the moderator cannot understand go around.