Male HQ

What to do when on MRT when a Men pushes his groin on your hands

Guest mrt

It was quite crowded. I had left hand holding top handrail and right hand holding vertical rail, I felt something warm and hard pushing intermittently on my hands, while the mrt rocks its way.

How should one re-acts ? Looking at him hes about 1.85 tall Chinese guy.

Guest A Logical Mind
14 minutes ago, wantonmee said:

【・_・?】

any logical person would just move their hands to another position.... unless u are enjoying it...

I disagree,  any logical person will see if the groin person is handsome or not.  If he is handsome, I will let him "groined" my hand for as long as he wished AND probably follow him to the toilet.  If the person is ugly,  I will shift to another cabin and than wash my hand after alighting from the train.

36 minutes ago, Guest A Logical Mind said:

I disagree,  any logical person will see if the groin person is handsome or not.  If he is handsome, I will let him "groined" my hand for as long as he wished AND probably follow him to the toilet.  If the person is ugly,  I will shift to another cabin and than wash my hand after alighting from the train.

Correction. Wash with DETTOL. Lol

Guest big handsome dick
9 minutes ago, bigdanbeam said:

And soak H2SO4

You do it first hor then show us the end result , if your hand is okay then other people can. Do the same thing.

H2SO4 is used by criminals to deface somebody they hate and for serial killers to dissolve and disintegrate flesh and bones to disposeva dead body without a trace.

You soak first and see end results.

same encounter happened to me. When I was taking train after office hour about 6, it was very packed. My left hand was on the side while right hand is holding handrail and closing eyes for short nap. Then I noticed a warm and hard sensation on my left hand consistently bumping with train move. I took a look and noticed a shape of hard dick his pant that he was enjoying rubbing my hand. I felt very horny and closed my eyes and enjoying the moment. haha. As the mrt became more crowded, he moved more towards me and now whole body was pressing. He held my left hand and pressed against his hard cock while hiding it with his bag. His dick was quite huge and hard. It was quite an enjoyable ride though. Hope to have same encounter again. LOL

2 hours ago, Guest mrt said:

It was quite crowded. I had left hand holding top handrail and right hand holding vertical rail, I felt something warm and hard pushing intermittently on my hands, while the mrt rocks its way.

How should one re-acts ? Looking at him hes about 1.85 tall Chinese guy.

B4 i advise u, is he handsome?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Witness

I saw this many times in crowded trains and noted how those experienced gay guys moved their body and cornered the young straight boys.  Some were with their girlfriends.  

if the person is my cup, more please. And i will purposely lift up my hp, press my hp, and hopefully that person will see it and call me later.

If the person is ugly, run away as fast as the cheetah.

Kena few encounters last time, about 14 years ago, but in the bus. Many empty seats don't wanna take, come and squeeze beside me. I got freak out and quickly alight. He followed.... and i ran away. 

I think for now, i will be mostly the one trying to molest ppl instead. Old liao.....

Squeeze down... HARD. And walk away as do hang on to it and watch him collapse. Did that once in public. There is a time and place for everything. Working hour is not one of them.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

16 hours ago, Guest A Logical Mind said:

Follow Jesus and cut your hand off if it made you sin in your mind.  :twisted:

On 1/9/2017 at 10:55 AM, hannibalism said:

haha! i really honestly think that this forum is full of idiots, no-holds barred, full-bloomed idiots.

It's okay, *touch wood* they'll get crabs one day.

I wasn't even tryna be punny.

Be glad they touch you. It means you are very attractive to him. Let him have his way with you and improve both your blood circulations and a better health to both of you ~

On 1/9/2017 at 0:56 PM, Harry1 said:

same encounter happened to me. When I was taking train after office hour about 6, it was very packed. My left hand was on the side while right hand is holding handrail and closing eyes for short nap. Then I noticed a warm and hard sensation on my left hand consistently bumping with train move. I took a look and noticed a shape of hard dick his pant that he was enjoying rubbing my hand. I felt very horny and closed my eyes and enjoying the moment. haha. As the mrt became more crowded, he moved more towards me and now whole body was pressing. He held my left hand and pressed against his hard cock while hiding it with his bag. His dick was quite huge and hard. It was quite an enjoyable ride though. Hope to have same encounter again. LOL

This has happened to me several times.  On all occasions I reciprocated by pressing my hand against their bulges.  Only one time, the guy moved away.  As for the others, I turned my palms and began to fondle them throughout the journey.  At least 2 followed me out of the train and I led them to the neartest toilet.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

if someone else pushes his groin against my hand, I will get my hand to go against his groin and feel his groin. If he did not move away, I will then slowly explore his other areas such as his balls and his cock ..

• Guest locked this topic