Male HQ

Things I've put in my Ass - e.g. Mentos, 🍆 , etc. (compiled)

Guest WeeLong

what is mentos sex?

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

hmmm .... how to deepthroat a cock with a mint in your mouth.  won't you get choked?

All in sex is fair.

2 hours ago, Labbitteo said:

i think its oral sex with mentos or other mint drops. 

I think it's inserting mentos into the btm's ass and the top's cock plunged them all the way in.

48 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

hmmm .... how to deepthroat a cock with a mint in your mouth.  won't you get choked?

Two weeks back in a town public washroom a guy signal me to go in the cubicle for fun.he sucked me well till i came.after that i felt some cold

n chilling kind sensation on my dick.i asked the suvker whether is he eating anything n he showed a mint in hos mouth.o I was like wtf. 

oic. wonder how he does it.

All in sex is fair.

43 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Two weeks back in a town public washroom a guy signal me to go in the cubicle for fun.he sucked me well till i came.after that i felt some cold

n chilling kind sensation on my dick.i asked the suvker whether is he eating anything n he showed a mint in hos mouth.o I was like wtf. 

Lucky you, he did not eat chilli padi before the session. 

8 hours ago, Guest WeeLong said:

Just like to ask if anyone is into mentos sex? Is there any bad side effects from it? Or the enjoyment is worth the price?

Been there.. done that and that and that too... as the saying goes   heh

I like kinky. Now I think you learn about this due to having heard that Menthol has that cooling sensation when you put one in your mouth and now you think what it might be when inserted in your manpussy :)

Safe? Yes it is.

I have inserted as many as three tubes worth of it inside me and have a guy fuck me with his cock and toy and have then leak out int he process and putting them back in ( make sure you do a really clean enema to clear your shit that last a few hours)  The sensation if out of this world as you feel them moving about in there and the top also have some sensation of the mentos pieces bumping and rubbing up his shaft inside me. The cooling sensation is there as it dissolve and the menthol start to effect the sensory inside there. He pulls out and some comes outs and he place them back in shoving deep with his finger. But it will come to a point where the cooling sensation will die away like your ass is getting use to it. Note over the years you get less and less of that cooling sensation to last. Will some get lost inside you? Yes I have had quite a few stuck when he fucked me with a dildo that is longer then his cock and it push some of the them to the back and up my sigmoid curve into my colon. You have to let nature take it's course and it will eventually come out or melt  and get mixed with your poo and all come out. Nothing will happen but your mind playing fear game with you. So don't .. I even inserted marbles, fish balls, golf balls...you name it and i might have already used it LOL. kink.. I love it. Vanilla sex is no long fun for me thus I get into all kinds of fun alone or with people. But think safe too. Find out before you try if need be.

Now you want to show the tube of unwrapped mentos, that one you can but best you have a condom as the tips of the wrapping is a bit sharpish and if you push with too much force, you might scuff up your rectum wall and sphincter causing some bleeding. (the bleeding will cease in minutes but might scare you heh) Try it once for fun but not something you will be doing often.

Now for me the BEST menthol cooling sensation is with menthol shaving cream or a bit abrasive is menthol toothpaste. talk about menthol cooling.. that is the ultimate and it can hit you like you put a ice cube in your mouth and you get a brain freeze.. Shaving cream is like a slippery lube too. It will not last but... with the menthol sensation as you get it coating your entry and you finger it in or if you can modify a funnel and insert inside and and you jet up a load, you will get that cold feeling growing and when you insert a cock in you and fuck... heaven opens up if you are into that sensation or shove a toy inside. I have done that and even have shaving cream spray on my body and as i work the cream it builds up a thick smooth lather and if you are on a wet floor or in bed with proper lining, it is such a kinky cooling sexy feeling and getting fucked. Try that.. If you are adventurous alone or with some one or more. :P

For blowjob, try putting a bit of tooth paste in your mouth. Just a bit and watch your TOP go crazy heheh.. And for that cold warm effect, try liquor like brandy or whisky for example. Take a spoon and pour on it and then put it in your mouth and swirl it about in your mouth and then proceed to blow a cock and see if your TOP's toes will curl up. Don't try to pour liquor in your ass though, it might cause a burning sensation and damage some of the tissue too.. not to try.  Shove a bottle up your manpussy that is fine heheh...

Oh and if you coat your cock with menthol shaving cream and you jack off, that is also out of this world.................... Take it slow but have fun.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Just now, enthuboy_93 said:

Use HALLS mint flavoured more hot 

Done that... a bit sharpish edges as you put in .. not good as mentos are more smooth and rounded. You need to put lots more lube to soften the edges. But not worth it.. a bit more sugar sticky clean up later. the hot or cooling not very apparent.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

16 minutes ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Or mentos. then right after that shove ice cubes in

Done that too hahahah... it is pretty intense but you need to make sure the coldness.. NOT COOLING will not freeze  burn your rectum wall tissue.. again.. this is something that part of your body is not use to unlike your mouth where you place ice cube and bite down to crush them. You don't want to spoil your nerve endings in your rectum. heheh

It is already apparent that s you get into more anal sex, the sensation you feel from getting fuck is never as good as your first year.. as you fuck more, you need bigger cocks or as you will get like me to bigger toys heheh... The last thing you want now is to put something inside you that will prematurely damage your fun. I have done ice cubes but not prolong times and often. I did it and flush them out after 10-20 seconds.. you can feel it for sure but it is a bit sharp the sensation.

I have ever froze up a popsicle stick and shove that.. that is fine as you get to put in and take out.. so you get just enough time to get the cold but not stay inside too long to do possible damage to the tissue or nerves.

Edited by upshot

28 minutes ago, upshot said:

Done that too hahahah... it is pretty intense but you need to make sure the coldness.. NOT COOLING will not freeze  burn your rectum wall tissue.. again.. this is something that part of your body is not use to unlike your mouth where you place ice cube and bite down to crush them. You don't want to spoil your nerve endings in your rectum. heheh

It is already apparent that s you get into more anal sex, the sensation you feel from getting fuck is never as good as your first year.. as you fuck more, you need bigger cocks or as you will get like me to bigger toys heheh... The last thing you want now is to put something inside you that will prematurely damage your fun. I have done ice cubes but not prolong times and often. I did it and flush them out after 10-20 seconds.. you can feel it for sure but it is a bit sharp the sensation.

I have ever froze up a popsicle stick and shove that.. that is fine as you get to put in and take out.. so you get just enough time to get the cold but not stay inside too long to do possible damage to the tissue or nerves.

So doing mentor in ass with coke is safe? Been wanting to try that. But the fear of damaging my hole keeps me away.

8 hours ago, Hole4use said:

So doing mentor in ass with coke is safe? Been wanting to try that. But the fear of damaging my hole keeps me away.

Coke? As in Coke Cola? I think to jet it up your ass from the plastic bottle, you have to be careful of the bottle's opening which is too sharp to penetrate. But if you use the old classic glass bottle that is another thing. :P Even with the cap on the plastic PVC bottle, that cap has some sharp edges especially once you get it inside you but you pull it back out, the cap might scrap your inner wall. never try anything that has hook like or sharp-like edges especially if you are new to all these. Only if you are experience enough then you can get a bit more ambitious with your fun. And it is only thru years of these, some part of your rectum gets a bit 'thicker' in that you can take things with sharper edges in and not get cut or bleed but it takes a long while and much situation which get you to where I am now. I have had tear fissure to hemorrhoids and other bleeding that I survive thru to where I can do much with my notti manpussy heheh... so take your time and always think it thru.

And if you are not sure. Ask me. I will try to tell you from what I have done in my own adventures over the years.

COKE LIQUID will not really harm you if you flush your rectum with it, i have enema with coffee, tea, cook oil, melting butter, beer..etc hehehe there are quite safe. Anything else.... ask or google.

If you are talking about the coke bottle where you insert a mento to create the fountain spray.. well that is part science that cause it... it is not some ingredient int he mento when in contact with coke liquid will cause that. It is the carbonised water ( CO2) that is liberated very quickly due to the pressure of a freshly open bottle still infuse with the gas. The shape and manner you throw the mentos into the bottle is what create that effect. I doubt you can get that to happen in your ass heheh.. first you have to find some way to inject the coke into your ass with as much of the gas still carbonated in the liquid and then to drop in a mentos when you ass sphincter is keep a tight seal heheheh...

Edited by upshot

5 hours ago, upshot said:

Coke? As in Coke Cola? I think to jet it up your ass from the plastic bottle, you have to be careful of the bottle's opening which is too sharp to penetrate. But if you use the old classic glass bottle that is another thing. :P Even with the cap on the plastic PVC bottle, that cap has some sharp edges especially once you get it inside you but you pull it back out, the cap might scrap your inner wall. never try anything that has hook like or sharp-like edges especially if you are new to all these. Only if you are experience enough then you can get a bit more ambitious with your fun. And it is only thru years of these, some part of your rectum gets a bit 'thicker' in that you can take things with sharper edges in and not get cut or bleed but it takes a long while and much situation which get you to where I am now. I have had tear fissure to hemroids and other bleeding that I survive thru to where I can go much with my notti manpussy heheh... so take your time and always think it thru.

And if you are not sure. Ask me. I will try to tell you from what I have done in my own adventures over the years.

COKE LIQUID will not really harm you if you flush your rectum with it, i have enema with coffee, tea, cook oil, melting butter, beer..etc hehehe there are quite safe. Anything else.... ask or google.

If you are talking about the coke bottle where you insert a mento to create the fountain spray.. well that is part science that cause it... it is not some ingredient int he mento when in contact with coke liquid will cause that. It is the carbonised water ( CO2) that is liberated very quickly due to the pressure of a freshly open bottle still infuse with the gas. The shape and manner you throw the mentos into the bottle is what create that effect. I doubt you can get that to happen in your ass heheh.. first you have to find some way to inject the coke into your ass with as much of the gas still carbonated in the liquid and then to drop in a mentos when you ass sphincter is keep a tight seal heheheh...

Thank You For Sharing With Me Ur Precious Info. Very Much Appreciated !

15 minutes ago, Hole4use said:

Thank You For Sharing With Me Ur Precious Info. Very Much Appreciated !

Well hope you have fun hehe.. but be careful. Not sure.. ask.

Haha, I thought I'm slut enough already, you guys are worse.

At most I'll let a top shove a baby carrot or a dildo inside me. But they say why waste it when their cocks in there is more fun.

Oh, one time was a cold beer bottle shoved neck deep into me with some leftover beer still inside.

I forgot what we were celebrating that long long ago but we were almost stone drunk. We were both bottoms and lamenting what we will give to have a cock shoved up our ass. So he was calling up his top friend and telling me it's time for me to go home. I understood and tried to get up and leave but couldn't walk straight. Haha, he said I'm like I've been fucked till cannot walk straight. 

So I fell and we teased each other and wrestled to get up till somehow my shorts got pulled down and he grabbed the half empty beer bottle and shoved it up my ass teasing that I'm looser than him. 

The sudden cold of a beer bottle hitting my itchy inside was weird. But I didn't realise the leftover beer acted so fast inside me that I was knocked out drunk. When I woke up with feeling of something in my ass, I saw the handsome face of his friend, naked and fucking me. So who am I to complain except to let him remove my t-shirt and fuck me silly. Somehow, seeing a beer bottle already popped out of my ass and my ass leaking beer got him turned on.

So instead of fucking my friend, he fed him more beer to knock him out but fucked me instead. Of course he'll shove the beer bottle into me again in different positions and watch how the beer leaked down my legs and even when I tried to hold onto the beer bottle, it's slippery and still slowly popped out. The only way I could hold it in was when he flipped me upside-down and planted the bottle into me upright. By then most of the leftover beer we had were already gone else it will have dripped down into my mouth that he had intended. When we carried on fucking, it felt like we're soaking in beer, it was so erotic. The condom survived the beer being used as lubricant but we already don't care if it will.

After that I sheepishly crept out of his house like a thief. Later on when my friend found out what happened, he was furious because that man was his favorite and private only. We're no more friend and he refused to give me his phone number.

15 hours ago, upshot said:

Well hope you have fun hehe.. but be careful. Not sure.. ask.

I See That U Have Tried Melting Butter. Is It Frozen Before Insertion? And Allowing It To Be Melted Inside? I Always Wanted To Try That. How Does It Feel? 

I Have So Far Tried Water, Combination Of Urine From 2 Guys, Milk And Tau Suan. Looking Forward To Try More Stuff Like Cooked Green Beans Or Red Beans.  For More Kinky Ones Will Be Cigs Ashes. Looking Forward To Try More Of Such Kinky Stuff Then Just Vanilla Sex.

Guest Challenge
16 minutes ago, Hole4use said:

I See That U Have Tried Melting Butter. Is It Frozen Before Insertion? And Allowing It To Be Melted Inside? I Always Wanted To Try That. How Does It Feel? 

I Have So Far Tried Water, Combination Of Urine From 2 Guys, Milk And Tau Suan. Looking Forward To Try More Stuff Like Cooked Green Beans Or Red Beans.  For More Kinky Ones Will Be Cigs Ashes. Looking Forward To Try More Of Such Kinky Stuff Then Just Vanilla Sex.

How about a pot of Sichuan Ma La Gravy for your ass?

1334887627-2018001307.jpg

1 hour ago, Hole4use said:

Long read if you are into this anal fun....

Ciggie ashes is well... you sound like another guy here who like to invite people to come smoke and tip their ash and then their cigs in his hole like a ashtray. I am more concern about hot ashes and cig not properly stumped out before tossing it in and I find that a bit too messy and borderline risky. Also you might need to buy a surgical forceps to pry open your asshole in order to toss ash and/or cigs in. I have not done that as I deem that not worth risking and I find ashes a bit dirty ..okay not as bad as shit but hell I do a 2 hour enema to make sure my ass is so clean no shit or smell that last for close to 12 hours heheh I don't want to dirty it up all over again when there are other things to play with for my few hours long of anal toy fun.

Frozen butter is one way to go for easier insertion. It melt easy  once inside you. You can take a bar of butter and cut it into long lengths and insert after you have 'smear butter around your opening and just inside your sphincter muscle that keep your asshole close. Would be good if you have been doing some fucking with a cock or a dildo to get your hole loosen up. Once in, it will melt, you will feel the cold and then it is just melted butter like water and it will start to ooz out or you push it out like you try to spurt out water from an enema that fill your ass with water. The butter is a mental thing that make you feel more horny and it does get you all lube up and deep and makes inserting toys easier and even deeper with the right flexible dildo. Never try to use too a dildo with no string to insert inside you all the way till it disappear.. as it might be sucked up deeper inside you beyond the sigmoid curve into your colon. It might be stuck in there for a while if you are not use to dealing with this and panic ... last thing you want is to go to the hospital with a oily leaking ass and a toy stuck inside you LOL.

try some fish ball raw from the market heheh.. might get stuck one of two depending on how many you shove up heheh but they are safe and will come down later. When you use smaller objects... make it spherical if possible.. now you can insert many but some might get stuck if they go up too deep but I have never had anything stuck that need me to hospital. They will come down over time. But large items now that you got to be careful and if they have odd shape or what i call reverse hook shape edges.. those will go in easy but to get it out, will have problem as the edge will catch on inside you in the odd shape of your rectum, sigmoid curve and even your pelvic bone and that will be problematic. Deep insertion will mean you have to be able to lube a lot deeper inside you as deeper then a normal cock, it might be just a little wet but not so much it is greasy. So you need to add enough to grease your entire rectum and sigmoid. You do that by coating the toy or object entirely before you insert. Best to have a string attached. Thus a good toy is anal beads which have a string that attached all the balls. So all you need to do is buy as big a ball sizes  your ass can handle and buy as long with as many ball as you can insert inside you... heheheh.. I have tried one guys large anal beads and got inside me 10 of them.. it is a lot...I felt it pop inside my colon.. it was so hot and kinky as I move my pelvic and feel then rubbing each other and you feel then moving about and stretching you wide thru out your rectum cavity. And you jerk off and you pull them out and it bump over your prostate and force your sphincter muscle to open and pop out each ball and you have your orgasm.. WAH. Nothing in this world can prepare you for how long and powerful you cum. :)  If you can hold your cum and allow a few balls to pop or have a lover pull on the string to slowly get each one to pop out and you just jerk your cock...heaven. Wow.. got me hot and bothered right now.. think I will have a session of enema later and some fun heheh...

BUT NOTE... it is not for everyone lah.. if you are into it like me and I have been doing this for many decades.. I have progress to where I am. It is getting harder to think of what I have not done to bring the fun another level short of putting in large bottle like a 1.5 liter coke bottle heheh.. I will not want that. Anything that is about 6 inch in circumference is about right. Other then that... anything goes that will not damage my ass.

I have had mistakes too that I learnt not to do from the experiences, Including paid the price of injuring my asshole that need me to stop for a period to heal. But nothing that needed me to go hospital *touch wood* so if you are not sure, ask me. I decide what to use NOT listen to anyone tell me what to put up my ass even on a stupid dare. It's your body. Anything happen you have to deal with it.

Edited by upshot

• G_M changed the title to Things I've put in my Ass - Doing Mentos Sex, etc.
10 hours ago, upshot said:

Long read if you are into this anal fun....

Ciggie ashes is well... you sound like another guy here who like to invite people to come smoke and tip their ash and then their cigs in his hole like a ashtray. I am more concern about hot ashes and cig not properly stumped out before tossing it in and I find that a bit too messy and borderline risky. Also you might need to buy a surgical forceps to pry open your asshole in order to toss ash and/or cigs in. I have not done that as I deem that not worth risking and I find ashes a bit dirty ..okay not as bad as shit but hell I do a 2 hour enema to make sure my ass is so clean no shit or smell that last for close to 12 hours heheh I don't want to dirty it up all over again when there are other things to play with for my few hours long of anal toy fun.

Frozen butter is one way to go for easier insertion. It melt easy  once inside you. You can take a bar of butter and cut it into long lengths and insert after you have 'smear butter around your opening and just inside your sphincter muscle that keep your asshole close. Would be good if you have been doing some fucking with a cock or a dildo to get your hole loosen up. Once in, it will melt, you will feel the cold and then it is just melted butter like water and it will start to ooz out or you push it out like you try to spurt out water from an enema that fill your ass with water. The butter is a mental thing that make you feel more horny and it does get you all lube up and deep and makes inserting toys easier and even deeper with the right flexible dildo. Never try to use too a dildo with no string to insert inside you all the way till it disappear.. as it might be sucked up deeper inside you beyond the sigmoid curve into your colon. It might be stuck in there for a while if you are not use to dealing with this and panic ... last thing you want is to go to the hospital with a oily leaking ass and a toy stuck inside you LOL.

try some fish ball raw from the market heheh.. might get stuck one of two depending on how many you shove up heheh but they are safe and will come down later. When you use smaller objects... make it spherical if possible.. now you can insert many but some might get stuck if they go up too deep but I have never had anything stuck that need me to hospital. They will come down over time. But large items now that you got to be careful and if they have odd shape or what i call reverse hook shape edges.. those will go in easy but to get it out, will have problem as the edge will catch on inside you in the odd shape of your rectum, sigmoid curve and even your pelvic bone and that will be problematic. Deep insertion will mean you have to be able to lube a lot deeper inside you as deeper then a normal cock, it might be just a little wet but not so much it is greasy. So you need to add enough to grease your entire rectum and sigmoid. You do that by coating the toy or object entirely before you insert. Best to have a string attached. Thus a good toy is anal beads which have a string that attached all the balls. So all you need to do is buy as big a ball sizes  your ass can handle and buy as long with as many ball as you can insert inside you... heheheh.. I have tried one guys large anal beads and got inside me 10 of them.. it is a lot...I felt it pop inside my colon.. it was so hot and kinky as I move my pelvic and feel then rubbing each other and you feel then moving about and stretching you wide thru out your rectum cavity. And you jerk off and you pull them out and it bump over your prostate and force your sphincter muscle to open and pop out each ball and you have your orgasm.. WAH. Nothing in this world can prepare you for how long and powerful you cum. :)  If you can hold your cum and allow a few balls to pop or have a lover pull on the string to slowly get each one to pop out and you just jerk your cock...heaven. Wow.. got me hot and bothered right now.. think I will have a session of enema later and some fun heheh...

BUT NOTE... it is not for everyone lah.. if you are into it like me and I have been doing this for many decades.. I have progress to where I am. It is getting harder to think of what I have not done to bring the fun another level short of putting in large bottle like a 1.5 liter coke bottle heheh.. I will not want that. Anything that is about 6 inch in circumference is about right. Other then that... anything goes that will not damage my ass.

I have had mistakes too that I learnt not to do from the experiences, Including paid the price of injuring my asshole that need me to stop for a period to heal. But nothing that needed me to go hospital *touch wood* so if you are not sure, ask me. I decide what to use NOT listen to anyone tell me what to put up my ass even on a stupid dare. It's your body. Anything happen you have to deal with it.

Thank You So Much For Ur Info Again...Will Ask For More Advice In Future When The Need Arises ! Thanks Again !

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Anyone experimented with balloons?

Let yr bf strap on one then anal u.  Then yr bf urinate into the  balloon inside yr hole.  Hooooooooo.....  so so fun to both parties involved.  

Bottom will enjoy feel of enlarging balloon inside his hole.  Best if it explodes which seldom happen.

Top can feel heat from his urine and cock st___ inside the bottom arse.  So fun

Remember balloon must have a neck type and you need to cut this neck too.

Guest warts
12 hours ago, Guest kian wee iec97 said:

how about vinegar / apple vinegar?

anyone tries to do pour that into your manhole?

apple cider vinegar can cure genital warts

18 hours ago, Guest warts said:

apple cider vinegar can cure genital warts

Drinking it?

Pouring into ass hole? 

or more likely dabbing it with cotton wool on the warts?

On 01/02/2017 at 2:14 PM, cutejack said:

Yea this happens
If just after eating smth spicy too 
Suck on a guy's dick and his dick will feel hot

On 2/1/2017 at 3:38 PM, upshot said:

Been there.. done that and that and that too... as the saying goes   heh

I like kinky. Now I think you learn about this due to having heard that Menthol has that cooling sensation when you put one in your mouth and now you think what it might be when inserted in your manpussy :)

Safe? Yes it is.

I have inserted as many as three tubes worth of it inside me and have a guy fuck me with his cock and toy and have then leak out int he process and putting them back in ( make sure you do a really clean enema to clear your shit that last a few hours)  The sensation if out of this world as you feel them moving about in there and the top also have some sensation of the mentos pieces bumping and rubbing up his shaft inside me. The cooling sensation is there as it dissolve and the menthol start to effect the sensory inside there. He pulls out and some comes outs and he place them back in shoving deep with his finger. But it will come to a point where the cooling sensation will die away like your ass is getting use to it. Note over the years you get less and less of that cooling sensation to last. Will some get lost inside you? Yes I have had quite a few stuck when he fucked me with a dildo that is longer then his cock and it push some of the them to the back and up my sigmoid curve into my colon. You have to let nature take it's course and it will eventually come out or melt  and get mixed with your poo and all come out. Nothing will happen but your mind playing fear game with you. So don't .. I even inserted marbles, fish balls, golf balls...you name it and i might have already used it LOL. kink.. I love it. Vanilla sex is no long fun for me thus I get into all kinds of fun alone or with people. But think safe too. Find out before you try if need be.

Now you want to show the tube of unwrapped mentos, that one you can but best you have a condom as the tips of the wrapping is a bit sharpish and if you push with too much force, you might scuff up your rectum wall and sphincter causing some bleeding. (the bleeding will cease in minutes but might scare you heh) Try it once for fun but not something you will be doing often.

Now for me the BEST menthol cooling sensation is with menthol shaving cream or a bit abrasive is menthol toothpaste. talk about menthol cooling.. that is the ultimate and it can hit you like you put a ice cube in your mouth and you get a brain freeze.. Shaving cream is like a slippery lube too. It will not last but... with the menthol sensation as you get it coating your entry and you finger it in or if you can modify a funnel and insert inside and and you jet up a load, you will get that cold feeling growing and when you insert a cock in you and fuck... heaven opens up if you are into that sensation or shove a toy inside. I have done that and even have shaving cream spray on my body and as i work the cream it builds up a thick smooth lather and if you are on a wet floor or in bed with proper lining, it is such a kinky cooling sexy feeling and getting fucked. Try that.. If you are adventurous alone or with some one or more. :P

For blowjob, try putting a bit of tooth paste in your mouth. Just a bit and watch your TOP go crazy heheh.. And for that cold warm effect, try liquor like brandy or whisky for example. Take a spoon and pour on it and then put it in your mouth and swirl it about in your mouth and then proceed to blow a cock and see if your TOP's toes will curl up. Don't try to pour liquor in your ass though, it might cause a burning sensation and damage some of the tissue too.. not to try.  Shove a bottle up your manpussy that is fine heheh...

Oh and if you coat your cock with menthol shaving cream and you jack off, that is also out of this world.................... Take it slow but have fun.

:o

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

• Guest locked this topic
  • 11 months later...

I went to the market earlier and in the vege section I saw these eggplants and I became horny. So I bought 3 of those.

I arrived home very tired so I take a rest on the new sofa that I bought from a bargain store 3 days ago for 2500 sgd. i thought about the eggplants ago and I grab one and stripped down my pants. Slowly I put the eggplant in my hole. It is about 13 inches and quite thick. I was very ecstatic. Almost i put inside and do in and out. I cummed a lot and went for a nap. 

Does anyone here tried putting veges down there too! I might try carrots next time.

No, I don't waste food. 

Did you fried the used eggplant  with sambal chillies?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest disclosed yourself
2 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Some straight friends said I seem to be able to swallow carrots and those elongated vegetables quite well, and also as if I'm enjoying having it in my mouth. I told them it's better than licking oysters.

LOL

Guest Troll  unleashed
2 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

I went to the market earlier and in the vege section I saw these eggplants and I became horny. So I bought 3 of those.

I arrived home very tired so I take a rest on the new sofa that I bought from a bargain store 3 days ago for 2500 sgd. i thought about the eggplants ago and I grab one and stripped down my pants. Slowly I put the eggplant in my hole. It is about 13 inches and quite thick. I was very ecstatic. Almost i put inside and do in and out. I cummed a lot and went for a nap. 

Does anyone here tried putting veges down there too! I might try carrots next time.

I have never seen a 13 inches eggplant in my life.  Are you sure you bought an eggplant or was it something alien?

The eggplant is a delicate, tropical perennial plant often cultivated as a tender or half-hardy annual in temperate climates. The stem is often spiny. The flowers are white to purple in color, with a five-lobed corolla and yellow stamens. Some common cultivars have fruit that is egg-shaped, glossy, and purple with white flesh and a spongy, "meaty" texture. Some other cultivars are white and longer in shape. The cut surface of the flesh rapidly turns brown when the fruit is cut open (oxidation).

Eggplant grows 40 to 150 cm (1.3 to 4.9 ft) tall, with large, coarsely lobed leaves that are 10 to 20 cm (3.9 to 7.9 in) long and 5 to 10 cm (2.0 to 3.9 in) broad. Semiwild types can grow much larger, to 225 cm (7.38 ft), with large leaves over 30 cm (12 in) long and 15 cm (5.9 in) broad. On wild plants, the fruit is less than 3 cm (1.2 in) in diameter; in cultivated forms: 30 cm (12 in) or more in length are possible for long, narrow types or the large fat purple ones common to the West.

Seriously I would recommend the Threadstarter to start asking some guys for fisting....

PS: He mentioned the expensive sofa because his cum dripped all over when he cummed and maybe some shit stains too after pulling out the huge eggplant from his pussy...

• G_M changed the title to Things I've put in my Ass - e.g. Mentos, 🍆 , etc. (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
1 hour ago, repressednerd said:

Will Mentos make me smarter if I insert them into my ass?

They will make your ass hotter. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Reading this thread I realize all the fun I have missed in my long life.  :(

The only object that came into  me from behind was the colonoscope used by my gastroenterologist to do a colonoscopy!  I had this done without anesthesia, so I got an interesting look at my insides  (which I would never have seen otherwise)  :lol:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.