Male HQ

Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)

Guest Sibei Hot

Guest Jason
3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Yes, I get your point, as an uncle too I regret I started out too late

when I was younger, at one point, I gym and gym (balanced diet) but ended up I really question what value have I created at the gym ( I didn't do anything funny at the gym)
I do get the kind of attraction I wanted , but nvm just grow old as an uncle and face it

there r some random pp who shared w me that they started going to gym for the sake of pairing up with their companion who is bulky/dragonboaters etc but endup stop going to gym when relationship was about to end

Why shd a relationship start w looking decently muscled esp for an aged uncle? I respect those who did it for a healthy lifestyle

No details meh??hehe

1 hour ago, Guest cumshot said:

Old uncle can shoot eight to nine shots ?  Don't exaggerate too much.

Just pretend u r watching mdcock drama. 

50 yo can act as hussy to a man with a 30 yo wife.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Yes, I get your point, as an uncle too I regret I started out too late

when I was younger, at one point, I gym and gym (balanced diet) but ended up I really question what value have I created at the gym ( I didn't do anything funny at the gym)
I do get the kind of attraction I wanted , but nvm just grow old as an uncle and face it

there r some random pp who shared w me that they started going to gym for the sake of pairing up with their companion who is bulky/dragonboaters etc but endup stop going to gym when relationship was about to end

Why shd a relationship start w looking decently muscled esp for an aged uncle? I respect those who did it for a healthy lifestyle

You are 11 years younger than me and you call youself "uncle"? Oh, dear! I must be much older than I thought I was. :lol:

6 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I think if you want to have the body etc. you start with yourself. You do it for yourself, and if others admire the results of your dedication, it is a bonus. 

As a man in my early 40s, I do it because I want to look good naked. I want to be sure when I tan in a thong on the beach, I can pull it off with confidence and not end up as some caricature. I want to be sure my bf cant get his hands off me. So, I admit, a lot of it is superficial, but the euphoria from feeling good about yourself is something that can really make a difference in how you approach and view life. 

Love. 

8 hours ago, always_in_transit said:

You are 11 years younger than me and you call youself "uncle"? Oh, dear! I must be much older than I thought I was. :lol:

in sg, so long u r 35yo or older = confirmed an "uncle"!

in the world of straights, I m considered v well dressed

in the world of gays, I don't think I pass the mark  at all, so long in the real world (of straights) , I could survive I think I m ok

hairline, face lines, and things that are natural on my body like lovehandles(lol) let them stay

10 hours ago, doncoin said:

I think if you want to have the body etc. you start with yourself. You do it for yourself, and if others admire the results of your dedication, it is a bonus. 

As a man in my early 40s, I do it because I want to look good naked. I want to be sure when I tan in a thong on the beach, I can pull it off with confidence and not end up as some caricature. I want to be sure my bf cant get his hands off me. So, I admit, a lot of it is superficial, but the euphoria from feeling good about yourself is something that can really make a difference in how you approach and view life. 

Definition of a hot uncle:is one who shines at what he is unique at, and stand by it while day by day trying to reflect and better himself (hopefully not in a physical way only), one who uses more of virtues and soft power etc on pp around him instead, contributing to the society if possible

I wish to look good too, I wish to  have the euphoria

but it is so tiring entertaining gays , who kept insisting I m way more than 50yo

when my NRIC said otherwise

I believed in facts and data, not the feelings of others

If feelings are real, my straight friends found me younger than my actual age
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/264093965632282890/

if
there is a need to find true love, I will find one that: 1333242879234_9799324.png

I was so much plumper after NS, at least I shed away some fats to look what I m now

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

There is a hot uncle in hercules spa in his 40s who can shoot sperm 4 to 5 times in a row.

Do u mean 4 to 5 spurs or ejaculations?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, Brapantybtm said:

Really? 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

There is a hot uncle in hercules spa in his 40s who can shoot sperm 4 to 5 times in a row.

This is more reasonable than someone above mentioning 8 to 9 shots. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Jason
52 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Lol let it be..i just wanna read some juicy stories on hot uncles doing younger guys.. hehe

I know a local 60 yo pilot who's Stoll lean with 6 pack. 

He can pass off as 40s.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Handsome uncle

807686880.jpg?w=748&h=498&crop=1

5a8313a815d60c6bbec211cd58abe82b--mullet

Only a very small minorities of uncles are still hot. That's why they are so valuable for being so rare.

Typical example is Andre Agassi. He used to be the poster boy of the tennis world. So imagine his devastation when his precious locks started shedding. He tried to hide using wigs. But he looked ridiculous like Trump. Finally he decided to shave it all off. With his baby smooth rosy complexion, this uncle look even hotter now. His confidence and charming smile shows.

But very few whites look good when bald. It's worse when they have scruffy facial hair trying to look macho as if they don't already look old and dirty enough.

So for old uncles like me, good complexion to look young is even more important than looks and physique. It's not impossible because I've done it through routine maintenance.

Guest Guest Z
9 hours ago, LeanMature said:

To each his own. If you don't believe it, I won't hold it against you. He had a healthy stamina so I see no need to further defend myself. :) 

11 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Definition of a hot uncle:is one who shines at what he is unique at, and stand by it while day by day trying to reflect and better himself (hopefully not in a physical way only), one who uses more of virtues and soft power etc on pp around him instead, contributing to the society if possible

I wish to look good too, I wish to  have the euphoria

but it is so tiring entertaining gays , who kept insisting I m way more than 50yo

when my NRIC said otherwise

I believed in facts and data, not the feelings of others

If feelings are real, my straight friends found me younger than my actual age
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/264093965632282890/

if
there is a need to find true love, I will find one that: 

I was so much plumper after NS, at least I shed away some fats to look what I m now

The important thing is to feel good about yourself and fuck the rest of the world. Sounds like you're in a good place. 

giphy.gif

Love. 

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest Handsome uncle said:

807686880.jpg?w=748&h=498&crop=1

5a8313a815d60c6bbec211cd58abe82b--mullet

Only a very small minorities of uncles are still hot. That's why they are so valuable for being so rare.

Typical example is Andre Agassi. He used to be the poster boy of the tennis world. So imagine his devastation when his precious locks started shedding. He tried to hide using wigs. But he looked ridiculous like Trump. Finally he decided to shave it all off. With his baby smooth rosy complexion, this uncle look even hotter now. His confidence and charming smile shows.

But very few whites look good when bald. It's worse when they have scruffy facial hair trying to look macho as if they don't already look old and dirty enough.

So for old uncles like me, good complexion to look young is even more important than looks and physique. It's not impossible because I've done it through routine maintenance.

Actually, Agassi is Armenian, so not really white.

Guest fanta
28 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

sometimes, old is gold

Ure just old and cheap.

Not gold. More like white gold for funeral

On 08/07/2017 at 10:57 AM, Guest Confident daddy said:

Yah.  I think those mature daddies who are well built with chiseled bod are very confident of themselves.  The first thing they do inside the cubicle are to bring the young guys to their knees.

In my experience, they go down on their knees first. :P

16 hours ago, Guest Jim said:

Years back, I met 1 in the whirlpool inside the men's toilet at terminal 21 hotel. It was early morning with only 2 of us inside & we had some chat. Yes, indeed a sexy uncle wearing specs with muscle bod & 6packs. He looks like in between late 40 to early 50 but was surprise after he told me he was already 60yo. He was naked in the water & his endowment was big with black hairy pub. I too aware that his endowment skin color was still quite fair at his age. He was a Singaporean too & he told me he was here with his wife & her friends had pick her up early morning to somewhere for breakfast & shopping. He then started topic about drinking at the bar with girls & taking them back to room to have sex when he was young with his friends. The topic leads him to an erection, from soft to semi erect & to fully hard erected I swear.  He was not shy about his erection in water at all but it did lead mine to go hard in my trunk too. He kept looking down at his own erected cock while leaning in the pool with both his arms on the edge of the pool. He did apologize for getting an erection below because of the hot topic. I told him I actually had 1 too & he laughed out & said 'after seeing mine?" I was awkward upon hearing that. He inserted his hand into water & stroked his hard cock a few times saying 'fuck is hard to bring it down! ' He smile to me & said better to go for his shower first when nobody is here yet. He stood up from the water & my heart was pumping fast after seeing his curving erected cock sprung as he walked to the shower. After he was done he came standing outside my cubicle towel drying himself & continue talking to me while I m still not done yet. Of cos we both were naked facing each other talking. After towel drying his private part, he pull the towel up to his head drying his hair. I was surprise to see his cock was still freaking hard infront of me. He pulled off his towel from head & saw me starring at his erection outside my cubicle. When I felt quite embarrassed, he smile & said "you never seen such huge cock? My wife can't take my huge & always refused to have sex with me. You wanna have a hold ? Come hold it! " & I did. I brought him to my room. Once the door was close he instantly removed his bathrobe & swim trunk then hug me tightly. He pushed me on bed, lay on top of me & kissed me mouth to mouth like his woman. He crawled his body up me till his crotch area was on my face & inserted his erected cock into my mouth & mouth fuck me. Yes,  I nearly choke by his huge,  he kept forcing his cock deep in & didn't letting me catch a breath. I get him a rubber in my bag later & he penetrated me. He was slowly inserting his hard cock in me as he knew he was huge. He stop when I gave him a look of pain on face, quite gentleman. He fuck me hard for a continue of half an hour but stop in between to control his cumming. Air condition was strong but he was still sweating. He finally groan & ejaculated in the rubber. We both were tired after the sex & fall asleep till 3pm. I was awoken by the water flushing sound from toilet. I toss around on the bed & saw him came out from the toilet with his cock hard. He seat on the bed next to me & requested another round before he needs to leave in the evening. He cum in my mouth this time & I tasted his bitter salty cum. We ended the time together with a shower together. I didn't stop myself from stroking & holding his huge in my hand during the shower. We finally ended the wonderful evening together. He didn't leave me any contact because he was not comfortable about it. Till now I will still get an erection whenever I think of him & especially sharing my this encounter now. 

Is it because of his age that his cums are bitter and salty ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Unclè
18 hours ago, Lust123 said:

In my experience, they go down on their knees first. :P

You are lucky.  You have not met those dominating uncles who want nothing but their smelly dicks in your mouth. 

6 hours ago, Guest Unclè said:

You are lucky.  You have not met those dominating uncles who want nothing but their smelly dicks in your mouth. 

Oredi old n ugly somemore want ppl to suck ah.usually they suck ok lol

Guest eaturowncock
21 hours ago, cutejack said:

Oredi old n ugly somemore want ppl to suck ah.usually they suck ok lol

Aiyoh y say until like that ?the old uncles owe u a living or they rejected u is it? Lolol 

4 hours ago, Guest eaturowncock said:

Aiyoh y say until like that ?the old uncles owe u a living or they rejected u is it? Lolol 

Im not wrong.usually old got lower market value. Want others to suck ar. They suck

Hehehehe

On 13/07/2017 at 9:01 PM, ryan8701 said:

haha.. why all uncles are tops from all the stories shared here.. 

男人四十一条龙。

女人四十烂茶渣。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest ZhangBuiMei
On 13/07/2017 at 9:01 PM, ryan8701 said:

haha.. why all uncles are tops from all the stories shared here.. 

Because bottoms are called Aunties.  Please start another thread HOT AUNTIES.

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Some Singaporean uncles are too hot to handle. Some are as straight as an arrow! I love arrows! 

Precisely :D

Was having a staycation last week at 1 of e hotel in RWS. After my swim at e pool I went to e toilet to haf my shower. I was having my shower wif e cubicle door opened so tat I can watch my things on e basin n c myself naked in e mirror in front my cubicle... Haha. 

Half way thru a PRC uncle in his 50 wearing square trunk wif a towel came in to pee. Lean fit bod wif crew cut hair n facial stubble, quite handsome. He walked past my cubicle to e urinal & he saw me in nude . I continue facing e mirror soaping my semi hard dick waiting for him to walk past again. After his urine he stood at e basin looking at me for awhile thru e mirror. He went into e cubicle next to mine then stripped his trunk n hung it behind e door together wif his towel & he shower wif door opened too. We both were looking at each other thru e mirror. He has a nice hairy pub & his dick was thick & long like hanging heavily wif 2 low hung balls. I saw his dick slowly growing thru e shower gel & he pulled back his foreskin exposing e head. He turned away fr mirror when someone came in but I did not bcos I juz luv exhibiting my nude. Guy left after urinating & PRC uncle turned around continue showing me his alrdy hard dick. I stopped soaping my dick & put my hand away showing it to him my instantly waking up hard dick. He signal me into his cubicle. I pick up my towel & trunk on e basin & went into his cubicle closing e door. He held my hand to his hard dick & I stroked his soapy dick. He was raging hard, I felt his thick hard shaft & engorged head. He washed his soapy dick & I started kneeling down licking, sucking it deep throat. After long suck I continue stroking him to e point of cumming. He pushed his hard dick on my lip wanted to push into my mouth quickly. He held my head & immediately mouth fuck me after I opened my mouth. He shot a huge loads into my mouth & I spit out, I then continue leaning against e wall while still kneeling & stroked myself till I came too. He stood wif his still hard dick watching me came. We both shower each other & I continue playing wif his dick in e cubicle. We dried ourselves & put on our trunk again & left while nobody was outside e cubicle. 

The hottest uncle at the moment in sg has to be him.

https://unicornbooty.com/50-year-old-chiseled-body-photos/

Bonus 

http://www.instagramator.net/tag/Thaihunk

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

14 hours ago, Guest btm uncle said:

How come all the stories here about sucking uncle cock and swallowing uncle cums?   Anyone encounter bottom uncles?  There are so many here.

Ive encountered bottom uncle who wants me to f him in the toilet cubicle some years ago, I rejected and eventually we exchange numbers and went to his house when his family were away for a short holiday :)

I just laid down on the bed, he did everything including sucking my toes (after shower of course). He then came on top of me, put on a condom on my dick and he slowly sat on it...awesome! hahahaha

Edited by tall_big30

Guest Married man killer

A married I hooked up in sauna long ago, I believe he was sexually suppressed for too long, he moan and cry till people outside would think it's a torture chamber. Anyway, he auto cum very fast.

Guest Unclekiller

Hooked up with an uncle on an app few years ago. Typical uncle look but very well maintained. Goes to the gym with a big chest. Why i was interested ? His nipples was what i was attracted to. We met and had dinner at some noodles restaurant but didnt really talked much. He was not really feeling well so he said maybe we could have fun another time. I had a feeling maybe there won't be a next time so i insisted. He agreed to bring me back to his place. In the car before we drove off , he slipped his hands into my pants to get a feel of my dick and i did the same to him. He fondled me and compliment how big i was and he was semi erected but it was really large too. I brought my hands up to his stomach, caressing it while moving up to his nipples giving it light tickles. We drove off to his place soon after. Cut short to the fun part. We undressed each other and i sucked his off first licking and stimulating his dick to the best that i could and he moan off feeling so good. I moved up sitting on top of his kissing him with playing tickling and pinching his nipples and moved down to licking it until it was so wet! He took a condom from his drawers and lubed himself up and i laid on my back. He slipped his dick in me missionary style and he starts to pound me hard. I pulled his arm bringing him close to me as i hugged him tight wrapping my legs around his hip and we kissed passionately as the pounding continues. He flipped me over we changed postion. He started pounding me from the back and it started to get hot and sweaty. He pulled my shoulders to bring myself closer to him and i turn my body to the left to face him by the side and we kissed while he fucked me hard with his perspiration all over me. Finally i can see he was getting tired and to end it off, we switch the missionary to end it off well. I fucked me while i decided to pleasure him a little more and started playing with his nipples. Both his arms were holding my feet behind his back and i took the chance to pinch while twisting it and playing with his nipples. He was in esctasy as he moans and quickened the pounding. As he was about to cum, i could see his body tightened up as brought his body close to mine and we hug tightly as he cum into me. He then laid then all sweaty and moved beside him and asked him to handjob me while sucking and licking my nipples. He did as i instructed him and as i was about to cum i stood up and forced my dick into his mouth and i cum into his mouth. He then opened it to show me my load and proceed to swallow it whole. We then showered together and he sent me home. I hope to see him around again. A body to die for. 

On 7/24/2017 at 10:00 PM, Guest btm uncle said:

How come all the stories here about sucking uncle cock and swallowing uncle cums?   Anyone encounter bottom uncles?  There are so many here.

Most uncles whom i met are btms coz they no longer maintain erection.one of those married uncle who i topped in a public toilet moaned n groaned like a woman.he is married with 2 marriagable age children.nice uncle but not really hot though. 

It was a colleague's birthday bash , and I went to her house party where I met him that afternoon.

This mature man appeared, he was looking gorgeous in his black frame glasses and a comb back hairstyle. His broad shoulders, muscular arms, strong hands and a fit strong body in his shirt really attracted me. My colleague introduced him to me and we began talking and hit it off. We got into a conversation about my day. He asked questions, he listened and I can't believe he was 50 year old. 

He asked me if I wanted to hit a pub with him and meet his friends later in the evening. I was happy to go meet his friends. They talked a lot on golf and showed he was a regular golfer. At the end of the night he offered to send me home and we went to the carpark together.

He asked me if I wanted to go to his place in a joking way at first and from there things heated up, it soon became clear that we were into each other. He opened the fridge in his kitchen and asked me over to help myself to the drinks. He went to his washing machine in the service balcony and I saw him removed and threw all his clothing into it then wrapping himself with a towel coming into the kitchen again. He look sexy in his pair of glasses with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Standing in front of me my heart was pumping real fast. He pulled up my tee over my head and requested a shower together. He led me to his bedroom and I removed my jeans and undie next to his bed. He took his glasses off and pulled away his towel. I got semi hard seeing him nude and we went into the bathroom. His flaccid cock was real long but skinny in girth with long foreskin and nicely trimmed pubic hair. He cuddled me hard under the rain shower and we kissed. My hand went down playing his cock and it turned hard fast. His foreskin retracted and his hard erected cock was straight like an arrow. He controlled well not to cum during a few stroking i did on his cock and very soon we was ready to proceed to his bed. 

He was enjoying the suck on his nipples and he gave a few soft groaning when I went down rimming his anal. He leaked lots of precum in my palm when I was stroking his hard cock while rimming him. After a long rimming and sucking his cock, he pulled me up, lay me on bed and went on top of me kissing me hard. 

I don't know why but I just let him penetrate me raw and cum inside my hole. 

The sex was wonderful and I slept over at his place. When I saw his morning hardon I can't resist and started stroking it and he got waken up by that. I stopped when he was about to cum and I left the room to the kitchen for a drink. He came into the kitchen not too long and locked me in his arms from behind. He kept edging his hard cock on my butt crack while kissing me. I climbed onto his solid wooden dinning table and lay on top of it and he penetrated me using olive oil in the kitchen. He didn't shot into me this time, he withdrew his hard cock and edged on my groin til he shot out his cum landed on my chest and abs.  

We enjoyed the moment together and had regular sex after that. I love him but didn't want to commit into anything yet. Just enjoy the every moment now. 

4 hours ago, Guest Mark said:

It was a colleague's birthday bash , and I went to her house party where I met him that afternoon.

This mature man appeared, he was looking gorgeous in his black frame glasses and a comb back hairstyle. His broad shoulders, muscular arms, strong hands and a fit strong body in his shirt really attracted me. My colleague introduced him to me and we began talking and hit it off. We got into a conversation about my day. He asked questions, he listened and I can't believe he was 50 year old. 

He asked me if I wanted to hit a pub with him and meet his friends later in the evening. I was happy to go meet his friends. They talked a lot on golf and showed he was a regular golfer. At the end of the night he offered to send me home and we went to the carpark together.

He asked me if I wanted to go to his place in a joking way at first and from there things heated up, it soon became clear that we were into each other. He opened the fridge in his kitchen and asked me over to help myself to the drinks. He went to his washing machine in the service balcony and I saw him removed and threw all his clothing into it then wrapping himself with a towel coming into the kitchen again. He look sexy in his pair of glasses with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Standing in front of me my heart was pumping real fast. He pulled up my tee over my head and requested a shower together. He led me to his bedroom and I removed my jeans and undie next to his bed. He took his glasses off and pulled away his towel. I got semi hard seeing him nude and we went into the bathroom. His flaccid cock was real long but skinny in girth with long foreskin and nicely trimmed pubic hair. He cuddled me hard under the rain shower and we kissed. My hand went down playing his cock and it turned hard fast. His foreskin retracted and his hard erected cock was straight like an arrow. He controlled well not to cum during a few stroking i did on his cock and very soon we was ready to proceed to his bed. 

He was enjoying the suck on his nipples and he gave a few soft groaning when I went down rimming his anal. He leaked lots of precum in my palm when I was stroking his hard cock while rimming him. After a long rimming and sucking his cock, he pulled me up, lay me on bed and went on top of me kissing me hard. 

I don't know why but I just let him penetrate me raw and cum inside my hole. 

The sex was wonderful and I slept over at his place. When I saw his morning hardon I can't resist and started stroking it and he got waken up by that. I stopped when he was about to cum and I left the room to the kitchen for a drink. He came into the kitchen not too long and locked me in his arms from behind. He kept edging his hard cock on my butt crack while kissing me. I climbed onto his solid wooden dinning table and lay on top of it and he penetrated me using olive oil in the kitchen. He didn't shot into me this time, he withdrew his hard cock and edged on my groin til he shot out his cum landed on my chest and abs.  

We enjoyed the moment together and had regular sex after that. I love him but didn't want to commit into anything yet. Just enjoy the every moment now. 

Hmmm black frame glasses, 50yo. Were you refering to Chuando? Hasil carian imej untuk chuando

• G_M changed the title to Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic