Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

Guest sluttyboy88

May i ask does any slut bottom strip naked and then walk out from cubicle? What if the guy or uncle that approach u is not ur type and u try to reject but he force himself upon u? Hahaha im just imagining the worse case scenario. 

I have nv cruised before so i wish to know know before attempting my first time 

41 minutes ago, sluttyboy88 said:

May i ask does any slut bottom strip naked and then walk out from cubicle? What if the guy or uncle that approach u is not ur type and u try to reject but he force himself upon u?

Me me me! Just spit web at the unwanted intruder, retreat back into your lair and seal the trapdoor. Wait for a more suitable prey.

Edited by StockBottom

There was a crazy uncle outside the toilet at level 4 last Sunday. He just suddenly approached me and shouted "Why you look at me? You want to suck my dick is it? You gay men always come here looking for dick! You are all disgusting". I was quite startled when he suddenly shouted at me while I was busy playing with my phone and provoking me for an altercation. I just avoided him because aside from he is totally not my type, he was downright rude to the point that he's some kind of mental hospital patient. Later, I saw him loitering around and visiting toilet after toilet from level 2 to level 4. I realized maybe he shouted at me because he wanted some attention when I just deliberately ignored him when he saw me. Sick people are everywhere these days! Scary! 

Edited by patisoy
10 hours ago, patisoy said:

There was a crazy uncle outside the toilet at level 4 last Sunday. He just suddenly approached me and shouted "Why you look at me? You want to suck my dick is it? You gay men always come here looking for dick! You are all disgusting". I was quite startled when he suddenly shouted at me while I was busy playing with my phone and provoking me for an altercation. I just avoided him because aside from he is totally not my type, he was downright rude to the point that he's some kind of mental hospital patient. Later, I saw him loitering around and visiting toilet after toilet from level 2 to level 4. I realized maybe he shouted at me because he wanted some attention when I just deliberately ignored him when he saw me. Sick people are everywhere these days! Scary! 

1UKiwhX.gif

12 hours ago, patisoy said:

Omggg... So scary

On 9/29/2020 at 2:34 AM, patisoy said:

....There was a crazy uncle outside the toilet ....

Sick people are everywhere these days! Scary! 

Sour grape plus mental case. Could be the same gay uncle I bumped into once before at a swimming pool. Noticed he did that to anyone who ignored him or when our presence gave him less chance to get a hook up. The one I met had a tummy and stout fit, very str8 kwai lan look. And he was trying to hook up with teenagers. I sabotaged him jiat lat jiat lat. 

Edited by yuquidam
On 10/1/2020 at 12:14 AM, yuquidam said:

Sour grape and mental case. Could be the same gay uncle I bumped into once before at a swimming pool. Noticed he did that to anyone who ignored him or when our presence gave him less chance to get a hook up. The one I met had a tummy and stout fit, very str8 kwai lan look. And he was trying to hook up with teenagers. I sabotaged him jiat lat jiat lat. 

How ?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

8 hours ago, fab said:

How ?

Used the pool public phone to call the police describing him in his awful red skimpy swim trunk with a protruding belly and his threatening abusive vulgarity. Told police he was also in the toilet for more than 2 hours showing his dick to some teens. I waited outside the pool till the police car came and police entered the pool before leaving. I don't think police could do much unless he was caught red handed. But for sure he would be questioned. Never see him so far in recent 3 years.

Think now emerged from the mountain to start his antics again.

Edited by yuquidam