Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

I went a few times around 8PM this week but the regular cruisers are mostly uncles in their 60's or 70's already. They can be really annoying as they lurk in the toilets or follow you around. One uncle followed me all the way to the bus stop at block 161. Hahaha. 

Edited by patisoy

Just went, saw a few cruising, hehe... Mostly were uncles hanging around, all seemed waiting for something. Pulled down my shorts to masturbate n touch myself outsd d cubicle, few came fwd to suck my cock n lick my nipple, damn gd.

Edited by Eded90838

Visited today at lunchtime ......as usual I get quite vocal with my moaning and breathing as well as slapping my cock loud enough to make it quite obvious what I am doing in the cubicle.Had a very interested guy in Super new white sneakers in the next cubicle until he answered his phone and had to leave. 
Next guy I think was an uncle but he sat and listened and eventually watched the show from underneath. Sorry if you got a few spurts on you mate but was fun.