Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

This place is kinda nice and clean despite the really old design of the toilet. Level toilet is rather bigger than most of it on other levels. 
Sometimes when I’m lucky i still see a few younger n cuter guys. 😍 I only fuck a mid age guy on level 3 (gym instructor he said) he dun resemble like 40s. That’s a great fuck n he auto cummed while I cummed in the rubbers 😆 

I will go in and try my luck whenever Im in that area. Haha. I suggest to have a standard place for fun so easier to recognise who are PLUs. In case those straight guys report us. 😆 

have fun n see you guys in future:) 

15 minutes ago, boyboy24 said:

This place is kinda nice and clean despite the really old design of the toilet. Level toilet is rather bigger than most of it on other levels. 
Sometimes when I’m lucky i still see a few younger n cuter guys. 😍 I only fuck a mid age guy on level 3 (gym instructor he said) he dun resemble like 40s. That’s a great fuck n he auto cummed while I cummed in the rubbers 😆 

I will go in and try my luck whenever Im in that area. Haha. I suggest to have a standard place for fun so easier to recognise who are PLUs. In case those straight guys report us. 😆 

is been awhile to have a field report like your which enticle us here..instead of those who here, i here and who there....etc

keep going we need fresh blood to pump the USSC survival rate - as you know outdoor sex is getting lesser nowaday instead of sauna or grindr.

beware 3rd floor usuage due to - many customer use that floor for urination especially weekend got some religion gathering that might mistook as gay...due to ultra friendly from their members gathering.

level 2 is the meeting point while level 4 is touch point...enjoy while you can.

On 3/14/2020 at 9:17 PM, boyboy24 said:

Who who which gym instructor haha