Male HQ

What do u think about chubs who look for slimfit guys

Guest mummified

Guest mummified

Is it okay for chubs to go after skinny, lean twinks and avoid other chubs? I've seen so many chubs advertise here saying that its their choice not to go for fellow chubs but to go for the very best in the market like slimfit guys. IS THIS HYPOCRISY or own preference?? Discuss.

Guest Johnson

I believe to each his own - as long as they're able to find someone who fancies them then I'll be happy for them.

That said, I don't think chubs fare very well in local AJ scenes in general. Plus I believe there's an over supply of Chubs vs Chasers.

Guest mummified
1 hour ago, kaze said:

what about slimfit guys who go for chubs. you tink its hypocrisy? 

This is extremely rare, unfortunately. My point is that like what someone else said there is an oversupply of chubs vs chub chasers. Some chubs ive spoken to refuse to go for fellow chubs and choose to go for YOUNGER, FITTER guys out there. Why set such high standards when u can't achieve those yourself??

8 minutes ago, Guest mummified said:

This is extremely rare, unfortunately. My point is that like what someone else said there is an oversupply of chubs vs chub chasers. Some chubs ive spoken to refuse to go for fellow chubs and choose to go for YOUNGER, FITTER guys out there. Why set such high standards when u can't achieve those yourself??

If the chub wants to go after someone younger and fitter, and does meet someone who likes him back in return why not? It is his life, and his preference, and his right to have double standards. One for himself and one for the guy he is after. 

Love. 

Guest Mirror mirror on the wall

Ever heard of 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉? 

Its worse to possess an ugly personality on top of ugly looks.

This story was my friends experience with 2 ugly diva chubs. Lets call chub A toadie and chub B 娘娘. Both constantly lament how it is difficult to find true love and they are not asking for much, only companionship. They are also not after a good looker etc etc. 

Since both of them have the same desire, single and available, my friend decided to intro them to each other and hooked them up. Well guess what happened after the meet up? Below were the feedback they gave about each other

Toadie "Aiyoh so fat and ugly!"

娘娘 " Walao look like a pig!"

Seriously pot calling kettle black. Its either they are seriously deluded, on some drugs, or never looked at themselves in the mirror before.

31 minutes ago, doncoin said:

If the chub wants to go after someone younger and fitter, and does meet someone who likes him back in return why not? It is his life, and his preference, and his right to have double standards. One for himself and one for the guy he is after. 

There is no wrong for the chub to think this way but due to the rarity its like 99% failure rate. They had better prepared for a backup plan or live a life in misery.

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Guest Mirror mirror on the wall said:

Ever heard of 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉? 

Its worse to possess an ugly personality on top of ugly looks.

This story was my friends experience with 2 ugly diva chubs. Lets call chub A toadie and chub B 娘娘. Both constantly lament how it is difficult to find true love and they are not asking for much, only companionship. They are also not after a good looker etc etc. 

Since both of them have the same desire, single and available, my friend decided to intro them to each other and hooked them up. Well guess what happened after the meet up? Below were the feedback they gave about each other

Toadie "Aiyoh so fat and ugly!"

娘娘 " Walao look like a pig!"

Seriously pot calling kettle black. Its either they are seriously deluded, on some drugs, or never looked at themselves in the mirror before.

One more: 鲜花插在牛粪

Guest Benedict

Same thing for ugly men looking for handsome men only. They keep on demanding for face pic. When you oblige and send your pic, they decline you because you are not their type. But when they send their pic, omg! They look horrible if not compare to yourself but to the most population of the world. Come on! ISN'T THAT A HYPOCRISY. It will just leave you puzzled.

11 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

There is no wrong for the chub to think this way but due to the rarity its like 99% failure rate. They had better prepared for a backup plan or live a life in misery.

It is his misery and I agree with you on the reality of high failure rate. However, it is his life. Not yours. Not mine. Not our problem. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

all man are created equal.. what gives any1 else the rights to impose their way of thinking onto others? How are you different from the homophobias out there who criticise you for being gay when the norm is males court females??

Whatever others wanna do with their lives in their matter unless their actions is compromising you. Otherwise, there is nothing wrong at all.

Edited by kaze

13 hours ago, Guest mummified said:

12 hours ago, doncoin said:

It is his misery and I agree with you on the reality of high failure rate. However, it is his life. Not yours. Not mine. Not our problem. 

True, it is his problem and misery.  But why chase after failure when he knows that 9 out of 10 hunks don't go after a chub?   Why not hit the gym and transform himself into a hunk and let others do the chasing?   Or is he just plain lazy to eat and sleep and then want sex with someone who do the heavy lifting ?  

Don't read and response to guests' post

9 hours ago, LeanMature said:

True, it is his problem and misery.  But why chase after failure when he knows that 9 out of 10 hunks don't go after a chub?   Why not hit the gym and transform himself into a hunk and let others do the chasing?   Or is he just plain lazy to eat and sleep and then want sex with someone who do the heavy lifting ?  

I guess it is all about trying, rather than have a defeatist attitude, even if the odds are against the guy. Yes, going to the gym to transform his body can be a solution, but if the chub is happy with himself physically, why change? 

If there is a guy who appreciates him for his other characteristics, and likes chubby guys, why not?  

Love. 

1 hour ago, doncoin said:

I guess it is all about trying, rather than have a defeatist attitude, even if the odds are against the guy. Yes, going to the gym to transform his body can be a solution, but if the chub is happy with himself physically, why change? 

If there is a guy who appreciates him for his other characteristics, and likes chubby guys, why not?  

Actually many chub is not happy with themselves physically, they are not happy with their lacking of determination to change things. All those people who tell the chubs to love themselves does not help at all if the case is such. If for the scenario where the chub would managed love himself, they will still have to deal with 99% of the rejection from the lean fit guys and face with lots of loneliness and thus a victorious attitude will also change into a defeatist attitude.

Your supporting of chubs to go for lean fit guys can only work for 1% of them if they succeeded. They are the ones that hit jack pot and dont need our support any more. Those 99% of the chubs who failed will need some sort of help. Maybe a gay friendly counsellor can help out.

Just now, yoyo74 said:

Actually many chub is not happy with themselves physically, they are not happy with their lacking of determination to change things. All those people who tell the chubs to love themselves does not help at all if the case is such. If for the scenario where the chub would managed love himself, they will still have to deal with 99% of the rejection from the lean fit guys and face with lots of loneliness and thus a victorious attitude will also change into a defeatist attitude.

Your supporting of chubs to go for lean fit guys can only work for 1% of them if they succeeded. They are the ones that hit jack pot and dont need our support any more. Those 99% of the chubs who failed will need some sort of help. Maybe a gay friendly counsellor can help out.

I agree. However no one can change if they don't want to. Changing yourself physically is one of the most achievable things one can do in life. There are plenty of transformation videos/photos online that are inspiring and motivating. However, if the chub does not want to make that change, no one can force him. 

I am not trying to be PC, and tell chubs to love themselves etc. My take is, if you are happy with your body, and can find someone who appreciates it, then by all means more power to you. However, if you're not, and the type of guys you are after are not, then maybe you need to do something to change. 

Love. 

• 1 month later...
On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 2:22 AM, doncoin said:

I agree. However no one can change if they don't want to. Changing yourself physically is one of the most achievable things one can do in life. There are plenty of transformation videos/photos online that are inspiring and motivating. However, if the chub does not want to make that change, no one can force him. 

I am not trying to be PC, and tell chubs to love themselves etc. My take is, if you are happy with your body, and can find someone who appreciates it, then by all means more power to you. However, if you're not, and the type of guys you are after are not, then maybe you need to do something to change. 

I think 9 out of 10 chubs won't like their own body.  If there is a magic pill that can turn one instantly into a fit, lean or hunky, most would do it.  It's the unhealthy lifestyle, laziness or lack of time (usual excuse) that is holding them down.  

Back to the question of TS, chubs looking for slim fit guys.  They can try but definitely can hit it off if they do something to their body. 

It's not wrong for chubs to prefer lean/slimfit. BUT it is also not wrong for lean/slimfit to turn chubs down. 

Not sure how hypocrisy plays into it, unless one chub says only he can makan lean/fit and other chubs cannot. 

However these days, most guys want a physical ROI (return on investment), a lot won't just let anyone eat them, because they put in a lot of work to maintain or improve the body. So they would like someone who has put in the same or more work (which is quantified by a better body.) 

So chubs can try but be realistic when faced with rejection. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest guest guest

i am a hunk yet my lover is a chub. i love for him who he is and not what he is. we been together for past five years. we going holiday again for the 20th time next month. I love him as much as he loves me..... we are hunk and chubbbieee couple. 

Guest Foodie

It's like food. Most of the time I eat clean (so I'm leanfit) but once in a while I like to have something more 重口味. But other than those fetishistic episodes where I feel like letting a fat guy 糟蹋, I would stick to my own kind, lol.

21 hours ago, Guest guest guest said:

i am a hunk yet my lover is a chub. i love for him who he is and not what he is. we been together for past five years. we going holiday again for the 20th time next month. I love him as much as he loves me..... we are hunk and chubbbieee couple. 

Very rare but not without exception.   Sometimes, it is refreshing to see a hunk hugging a chub, the sight of two hunks hugging together is becoming boring.

Seriously, this is still a topic of discussion?

Just let them be. Why are you so hard up over it? Isn't it each and every one's preference?

There's an ignore button if you dislike chubs, there's a simple "No thank you" if they're hitting on you.

Kudos to everyone who works hard for their body, but why does it give you the license to run your mouth about the chubs? I doubt they owe you a living.

(In case some flamer guest wanna flame me, i was a chub before, and it was my OWN personal decision to drop the weight, not because i was rejected constantly)

Sure the supply of chubs is more than the chasers, but they have lives too right? Let them be lol.

It seems the more fit and muscular you become, the more you're turning into an "aunty kaypo" 

No wonder the gay community cant grow. Full of judgemental people who can't mind their own business

tenor.gif

93371-mariah-carey-letting-go-gif-jtwc.g

Freelance Reviewer Of Anything

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Probably the person you can talk to about anything x

9 minutes ago, dandan21 said:

Seriously, this is still a topic of discussion?

Just let them be. Why are you so hard up over it? Isn't it each and every one's preference?

There's an ignore button if you dislike chubs, there's a simple "No thank you" if they're hitting on you.

Kudos to everyone who works hard for their body, but why does it give you the license to run your mouth about the chubs? I doubt they owe you a living.

(In case some flamer guest wanna flame me, i was a chub before, and it was my OWN personal decision to drop the weight, not because i was rejected constantly)

Sure the supply of chubs is more than the chasers, but they have lives too right? Let them be lol.

It seems the more fit and muscular you become, the more you're turning into an "aunty kaypo" 

No wonder the gay community cant grow. Full of judgemental people who can't mind their own business

tenor.gif

Preach and the GIF is amazing .

Actually a friend told me this mentality exists mainly amongst the Singapore gay community. Everyone needs to have a hot bod and cute face to make it here. But apparently not as many are as judgemental elsewhere.

I'm not sure how true this really is or if it's a sweeping  a statement made by a disgruntled chubby Singaporean, but I do get a lot more hits when I'm abroad than here on those apps. And I'm very very open about my fattiness. 

• 4 weeks later...

Slim people can go for chubs.

Chubs can go for slim people.

You can be muscular and have a chub boyfriend.

The possibilties are endless. We've all got different preferences. There isn't a right or wrong unless one starts insulting everyone that isn't their preference.

Guest Guest
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:57 PM, nave said:

Heart matters. Appearance is just transient in nature

47 minutes ago, Guest Fatty said:

Then why no one loves me?

Because you are a PAP crony with no heart.

1 hour ago, Guest Fatty said:

Cause you haven't found the right person.

Heart over appearance, but everyone's attracted to different personalities and characteristics.

2 hours ago, Guest Fatty said:

That being said, Men are visual creatures. We all need that initial attraction which is like a passport to enter his heart. 

If u feel that no one loves you, you have a choice to make a change. A change for better, physically and mentally. 

Guest SIMON
2 hours ago, Guest Fatty said:

You must love yourself first before other people love you...The right one will come..Cheers :)

6 hours ago, Guest Fatty said:

3 hours ago, Guest SIMON said:

You must love yourself first before other people love you...The right one will come..Cheers :)

To love yourself, you must eat right and train right.  A healthy person is a cheerful person.  People will make friend with you and love you.  

6 hours ago, LeanMature said:

To love yourself, you must eat right and train right.  A healthy person is a cheerful person.  People will make friend with you and love you.  

Actually love yourself can be categorize differently. Most of the people here say love yourself is just talking about how they dont care about their body, dont care about how others look at them and just be happy the way it is. I rather choose the love yourself path like yours, eat right and train right, see the results on my body and this is the way i able to love myself.

5 hours ago, Guest Fattily chub said:

Chub: I'm on diet. Avoid oily and fatty food so I go for slim fit guy. Cannot mae?

Can also but still low chance. If you have the correct diet, every month you can see a big different. When u got the fit result many people desire, your chance will be much higher.

Guest Thin But Flabby

Chubs who are young and have cute faces and dress non-sloppily may a small chance to attract the interest of slim/fit guys but older chubs who make no effort to take care of their faces or bodies and have bad personal habits will find it very difficult to do so.

Guest Fatty
4 hours ago, Guest Thin But Flabby said:

Chubs who are young and have cute faces and dress non-sloppily may a small chance to attract the interest of slim/fit guys but older chubs who make no effort to take care of their faces or bodies and have bad personal habits will find it very difficult to do so.

Not true if they are rich

• Guest locked this topic